Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara had not spent a ton of time getting ready for the dance. She'd been working on a new routine for the few shows there were during her break, and she wanted to be able to also practice quidditch with some of the other troupe members. Before making her way down to meet Zay, she used some body spritz that reminded her of a sweets shop. Once she got down the stairwells, she looked around, finally seeing Zay's back and walked up behind him. Standing on her tiptoes, she reached around and covered his eyes. "Guess who?" she teased.

@Isaiah Thompson

While Isaiah enjoyed dressing up for the school parties he had opted for a suit he had worn before. It didn't feel like that was something that should matter though. He liked the suit. If he could, he would wear to each and every one of the school dances but with the way he had been growing he was certain he wouldn't be able to fit into it anymore next year. Plus, he was certain El had liked it when he had worn it before. How could she not? He looked good. Having made his way down the stairs he found a spot to stand to the side, wondering if he should just offer to walk El down the stairs for the valentine's dance. At least that way he wouldn't have to stand there waiting on his own. "Ah man, how could I ever guess." Zay grinned when two hands suddenly covered his eyes. "I reckon maybe Wes? Or.. Jordie. Yeah, definitely something Jordie would do." He joked, nodding his head as he agreed with his own reasoning.

Elara snickered as she took her hands off Zay's eyes and moved to the front. "If you'd rather go dance with Jordie, I suppose you can," she teased, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "You look lovely, as always." She was excited to enjoy the night with her boyfriend and gave him a smile before starting to drag him inside the hall. It was surprisingly different than the past few years, but Elara didn't mind as a song came on. "So, dancing with Jordie or me?"

Isaiah grinned at El's words, giving her a small shrug in response. "I don't know, Jordie is a pretty good dancer." He joked before smirking when she complimented him. "Thank you very much." He responded while he glanced at what she was wearing. As if that hadn't been the first thing he had noticed once she had moved to stand in front of him. "You look stunning." He added, his tone far more genuine than when he had been joking before. He wasn't sure how he had ever managed to get El to actually go out with him, but so far things were going great. And he wouldn't mind showing off a bit. Zay let himself be dragged into the hall and laughed at El's question. "Definitely you." He nodded before pulling her with him the last few steps untill they were actually on the dancefloor. "You do remember I'm a terrible dancer though, right?"

Elara couldn't help but smile as Isaiah complimented her. They had been going out for a while now, and she just felt like things were so easy with him. So many other students had their relationship dramas, and they were just very chill. It was nice, with all the other stressors around them. El kept close to him once they started dancing. "I only agreed to date you because of your dancing so this is a rather disappointing realization," she said seriously before snickering as they continued around in a circle. "I don't care if you stepped on my foot and broke it. I'm just glad to be here with you." She did care, but the sentiment still stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back