OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson had been very specific to his family about what was to happen, Lily was coming round and so it was only fair that the twins be at grandma’s house, with their mother and he was just at home with their father. He knew his dad could be the one to be there, to make the lunch and whatever else, everyone else could just be away. It was a modest house, magically enhanced so there were more bedrooms than would first appear from the outside. It was light and airy, there were a lot of books everywhere, broomsticks on the walls, pictures from his parent’s school days, from them growing up littering the walls and every other surface. Bran heard the knock on the door and rushed to it before his dad could, ”I’ve got it dad” he called out. He opened the door and smiled at Lily, ”Hey!” he greeted. ”Thanks for coming!”

Lily and Branson had decided that she could visit him at his home during the holiday. She arrived at his home and stood in front of his door for a while, building up a little courage. She wasn't sure who would be there, since he had two siblings. Finally she knocked on the door softly just hard enough for someone to hear. A bright smile appeared on her face as Branson opened the door and welcomed her. " Hey Bran. Nice to see you again. " Lily said holding on to the bag's straps that was on her back. She had brought slot of snacks with for them.

Branson smiled happily at her, ” Good to see you too Lils,” he greeted with a warm smile. He stood aside from the door and motioned for her to come in, ”My sisters are out with my mum so it’s just us and my dad in the house,” he told her. ”We’ll go up to my room though,” he knew that they might not remain in his bedroom but it was a good place for them to start the afternoon. He closed the door behind her and then showed her upstairs and to his bedroom. It was less tidy than the rest of the house, but mostly it was just piles and piles of books, mostly old second hand ones. There was a pile of muggle school work on his desk, and pictures and other knick knacks in the room, on his bedside table was a crystal ball, one he’d gotten from Elvera when he’d visited her shop a few years back. ”So, I did tidy, even if it doesn’t seem like I did,” he joked with a smile at his friend.

Lily smiled and stepped into the house, It was a nice and cozy place. Lily nodded at Branson when he said that his mum and siblings were out. " Oh okay " Lily reacted. She smiled and waited for Bran to lead the way " It's bigger than it looks from the outside. " Lily said referring to the house. She followed her friend to his room, it was a nice bedroom filled with endless amounts of books. Lily looked around and scanned though some of the piles. She noticed the homework on his desk and looked at the pictures hanging around. Lily giggled at his home and replied " I don't mind if it's a bit messy. I like it. Do they all belong to you? " She asked pointing at the books.
She stopped at his bedside cabinet and admired the crystal ball . She only ever saw crystal balls in movies.

Branson smiled a little nervously watching her look at his room. The boy had never had a friend in his room before, with all the magic in the house, it just had never been possible with all the magic in the house to bring anyone back, and really he hadn’t ever bothered to get to know them that well because there was little point in it. Branson laughed a little at her reaction to his room and nodded at her question, ”Yeah, most of them are second hand, but yeah. I like reading,” Branson laughed a little with a shrug, ”Oh yeah Elvera gave me that. Or well, Professor Le Fey, she’s the divination professor at the school,” Branson wasn’t sure if Lily would know it. It was an elective afterall, an elective that Branson did intend to take.

Lily smiled wide as her friend explained that the books did belong to him, it was like he had a library in his room. Lucky for her they had a library at school. " How many will travel to school with you next year? " Lily asked curiously. She listened as he spoke about the ball, she had heard of divination before but didn't really know what it was all about. " I've heard some older students talk about it" Lily said with a little smile, not sure what to say further.

Branson shook his head, ”Probably like two, there’s a library at school, I won’t need most of these,” he replied with a smile, he knew too that with his dad working in the library he wouldn’t need any help in figuring which books were there and which he might need from home. His dad too could bring the books he needed from home. So, he’d manage just fine without taking all of them with him to school. ”Yeah, Divination is like the study of tarot cards, crystal balls and tea reading,” he only knew the absolute basics, in amongst the rest of the books was a beginners guide to divination he’d read a few times. ”To be able to tell the future,” he smiled, he liked divination and he was rather excited about eventually taking that class but first he had to even get to hogwarts.

Lily nodded and smiled, " Which two? " Lily asked curiously. She listened as he spoke about divination, it sounded interesting. Where she came from there used to be a few creepy shops who did tarot card reading, but Lily never liked the thought of it. She nodded her head as she listened " Is it an elective? One you would want to take? " Lily asked with a smile.If it was an elective it wasn't at the top of her list? but anything could change in two years.

Branson looked towards his books and shrugged a little. He hadn’t thought about which he would take to school, he had a few books that he treasured but of those books he didn’t know which he would take with him. He nodded at Lily’s question, ”Yeah, you can pick it to do from third year onwards,” he told her. He knew he would take divination once he got to it, but he didn’t know what else he would take, there was plenty time to decided, he needed to get there first. ”You can take any of the books if you want?” he offered, he wouldn’t offer up the crystal ball.

Lily smiled at her friend shrugged, at least he still had some time to decided which ones he would want to take. Lily nodded as Branson told her divination was an elective. She looked at some of the books he had, " Thanks, maybe I could pick one before I leave again? " Lily suggested. She removed the little bag from her back and placed it down. " Snacks? " Lily offered holding out a few different things.

Branson smiled at her, he nodded in agreement to Lily and that she could take a book at the end. ”Sure!” He told her, ”I have plenty of them, so feel free,” he told her with a warm expression. He grinned happily at her, ”Yeah! For sure,” He sat down on the floor and then as if he remembered there and then, ”Mum said I should offer you a drink, so yeah, would you like a drink?” he said, he wasn’t sure what they had to drink, ”I’m sure we’ve got some butterbeer and muggle soft drinks if you want that instead? Water would be fine, but it wouldn’t be fun,”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back