Conglomerated Arts Club - First Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyssa almost chocked on her own breath when she heard Abbey say something about not wanting half-breeds around. Had she forgotten that Alyssa was one of those half-breeds that she was mocking, or did she just not care anymore? Sighing softly she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and waited for everyone to stop talking so she could have a chance to say something; she was never really any good at these sort of things but she would tey her best to say something interesting. "I'm Alyssa Snow, I adore fashion, designing, and I model in my spare time." She smiled at the room of people brightly before she sat back down, it was probably obvious that she liked fashion if she was part of the Glam Squad and often wore designer clothes, but she figured that she should let everyone know that nothing has changed. Before she went back to conversing with Nia, Alyssa gave Patricia Rogers a soft smile. She hadn't really said much to the Hufflepuff girl in awhile, but figured she might as well become more friendly with her if she was going to be the Cooking club with her, plus she was usually very sweet.

Raffaelo entered a room he wasn't sure if it was the right room but stillo he insisted entering the room for he heard musical instruments playing.He was holding his case, inside was his Cello.No one of them looked familiar but he Raffaelo tried to smile at them. He then stared at the grand piano with delight, piano is also another instrument he loves to play.

Raffaelo remembered her friend Sui Chin who is also good at playing the piano how he wish he could be with her right now.

Sui Chin entered the room she was happy to see Raffaelo inside. She then sat down near him still holding her guitar. She was amazed by the beautiful grand piano she wanted to play but there were some other students playing it. So, she just stared and and listened to the music being played by the other students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back