Open Conglomerated Arts: Anything Goes

Gregory was quite sure he wanted to find out if there was an Australia school. It had to be pretty cool, but maybe small. He thoughti t was cool that there was a quidditch game against the other schools, or at least one of them. he'd be very keen to speak to them..though he was immediately reminded that as a mugglkeborn, he was likely the last person that those kids from other schools would want to speak to. He had just begun drawing, there wasn't much shape to it, though in his head he knew what he was doing. Gregory gave a little laugh and shrugged "Tell that to every art teacher I ever had," he joked, since for him, it had been always one mistake away from being tossed out the class.
@Renata Stepanova

Valeria gave a little nod, "Then for you, I'm Val," she usually just let friends call her val but he had a nickname and he was with Ares which did make him a friend. She gave a little nod, "Yes to both, Ares and I joined at the same time," since they'd both been transfers together. He was a good friend, and she knew she'd miss him when he graduated. "You knew Ares before he came here right?" she asked.
@Jordan Harris

Jordie smiled at her. "Great to meet you, Val," He offered back to her. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, my brother is married to a French Nationals chaser, Jamie Derouin, and his younger cousin Amelie, she's the seeker for the Beauxbatons team." He told her, chattering away happily. "She was friends with Arie when he was on the team at Beuxbatons. When he told her he was moving here, she introduced us so he'd know someone." He smiled at her. @Valeria Iglesias

"Or my mother," Renata joked back, giving Gregory a sympathetic smile. "She banned me from ever singing, I was that bad." Of course, it hurt to be the daughter of a musician and have not an ounce of talent, to be utterly tone deaf. She knew painfully well about being considered inadequate, and being a target for bullies. She didn't know Gregory well enough to judge on the former, nor was she going to ask about either unless he spoke about it. Admitting you were bullied always felt bad. Even though the bruises gave it away, Renata wouldn't pry. She'd just try to be a friendly face to someone who might need to feel a little less alone. "I guess its just good to keep trying. Though, I really won't try to sing."
@Gregory Friend

Valeria had for a moment been very confused as the boy began going on about international quidditch players but it did become more obvious why after a moment. She gave a little nod as he spoke. "That's nice," she said, since there wasn't much else to say about it other than it was nice. "What sort of art do you like?" Valeria asked Jordie. She focused too on her actual painting having been distracted when he'd first come over to her.
@Jordan Harris

Gregory liked this girl, she was nice, and she seemed to understand. He felt like she got why he'd made the comment, without trying to tell him that he was wrong or that they were wrong. It simply just was. ”I want to try it, properly,” he replied with a little smile. Since he agreed to this, it would be pleasant to give it a proper try and if he was bad at it, he could still do it for fun. He changed the pencil he was using and was concentrating on the art. ”I wouldn't mind if you sang…even if it was bad,”
@Renata Stepanova

Jordie smiled as he spoke with Valeria. She was fun, they would need to hang out sometime. "I usually play music, but painting can be fun." He told her easily. "What kind of art do you like?" He returned her question. He was enjoying her company as he dipped his brush into a nice mahogany paint, trailing the color over his canvas. @Valeria Iglesias

Essie eventually decided on some biscuits as she saw some that were decorated very nicely. She wondered if she could do the same. She spread out the dough with a rolling pin and smiled as Niamh spoke to her. "I've decided to make some biscuits." she said. She held the rolling pin out to her. "Did you wanna try?" As Sawyer also approached, she couldn't help but blush a little, especially as he began reading out the recipe in a dramatic voice to her. "I mean, it definitely gets me a little more motivated." She shrugged, before giggling a little. She couldn't help herself. "Aren't you usually over there with the music guys?" She gestured over to the people playing music.
@Niamh Eriksen @Sawyer Carnahan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back