OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie arrived to the dance and looked around, hoping to spot Rune. He didn't see the boy right away, but he did see a familiar face sitting alone at the tables and looking upset. Furrowing his brow, Charlie approached the other boy. "Parker? Parker, hey," Charlie greeted, pulling a chair closer to his friend and sitting down. He leaned in a bit, trying to catch the boys eye. "Parker, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice soft.

After the second pink rose, Parker decided to come to the dances to maybe see Valeria here but well, since they hadn't decided to meet up, he wasn't really expecting to spend time with her. He was still a bit down after receiving that anonymous rose and still had the note in his pocket. He had just took the place by one of the tables and re-read the note again, feeling a bit down that he still didn't know who send it. "Oh, hey Charlie!" Parker gave a short smile to Charlie, unsure if he needed to say something but put the note fastly away. "Hm? No, why would anything be wrong?" He tried to chuckle a bit, taking a second to look around to see if he could see Val, still not seeing her there. "How are you?" He decided to take the conversation to another theme, not wanting to bring up the note.

Charlie raised a brow, smiling softly. "No reason, you're the one sitting here looking like someone kicked your puppy," He tried to joke a bit in an effort to make Parker smile. "I'm okay, just waiting for a friend to show up," He told Parker. "What about you? Any particular reason why you're brooding so much?" He asked, curious.

Parker laughed a bit and nodded. "I thought, I always looked like someone kicked me right in my face," he supported Charlie's joke. "Oh, you two are on a date? I thought you were seeing that Gryffindor boy?" Parker seemed a bit confused, they hadn't talked in a while and now Parker wasn't exactly sure what was going on in Charlie's life. "Yeah, no, just thought that I was gonna see someone there but looks like that's not gonna happen," his smile faded away as he talked and looked behind Charlie, noticing Valeria with Louis. He understood that there were not a lot of chances that they were gonna meet there together but he totally didn't expect her to show up with someone else, especially Louis. Tho, it made sense, he was sporty, confident, pretty, no wonder that he caught her attention, who wouldn't lay their eyes on Louis? "So, how your Valentine's day went?" Parker had a bit of tears swelled in his eyes but he fastly tried to take his mind off the thoughts of what happened. He and Val were just friends anyway, right? Nothing serious. Not the first time that Parker caught some feelings and the person ended up with someone else, he had to get used to it by now.

Charlie laughed lightly at Parker's statement. "I dunno, I always thought you were kind of adorable," He teased his friend gently. He was surprised twice at Parkers next statement and shook his head. "Oh, no, I'm only here with a friend. And Bern-" Charlie winced, looking away. "It didn't work. He- I don't know, I guess I didn't matter," He shrugged, looking uncomfortable. He was still trying to forget it.

He was startled as Parker looked like he was going to cry. Charlie quickly scooted closer, reaching out to take his hand. "Hey, over here. I got three yellow roses, all of them from buddies. It's been pretty uneventful. I sent some myself too," Charlie hesitated a second. "Parker, come on, you're great. You're adorable and funny and cute, they don't know what they're missing." Not like I do, he added silently, but kept that thought to himself. He had accepted a long time ago that Parker didn't like him. Usually he was sure he moved on. He doubted that a bit now, seeing Parker looking so vulnerable.

Parker didn't even notice that Charlie called him for real, accepting it immediately as a joke and laughed. "Ooh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," he apologized, he didn't ask further. It wasn't typical for Parker to get into other people problems, he just didn't... Care?

Parker let his hand get grabbed and listened to Charlie, trying to not think about what was going around. And when he went on to list Parker's traits, Parker just had a moment of weakness and quietly whispered: "I am so sorry about this," and then just leaned in and pressed a light kiss on Charlie's lips. He was pretty sure he was gonna regret it really soon but he did anyway and just hoped that Charlie won't feel negative about Parker after it.

Any other thoughts Charlie may have had fled out of his mind when Parker kissed him. His breath caught, and after a very brief hesitation, Charlie kissed Parker back. He leaned into it, being a bit more assertive than the other boy, and brought a hand up to rest his fingers gently on Parkers neck. After several moments, he blurted, "It was me- the pink rose, it was me- I didn't- I thought you didn't like me," He pulled back just enough to open his eyes and look at Parker, biting his lip nervously.

Parker was glad that Charlie kissed him back but when they parted and Charlie told him that the anonymous rose was from him, Parker immediately froze. No, no, no, he kissed Charlie out of a second weakness not to start dating him or find out that his friend was into him. Parker was scared for a moment, unsure of what was gonna happen, so his lip just shaked for a second and without of any grasp of what was going he just immediately searched for Bella with his eyes. "I- I'm sorry, I-i-i, I think th-that I should g-go, I'm s-sorry," he apologized and without looking back at Charlie, he immediately went in the planned direction, and a second of getting away from Charlie, he hit himself. "You're dumb... Why would you do that?" He just whispered to himself, hoping that at least Bella was gonna understand him and how Parker didn't exactly have feelings towards anyone and still got in a drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back