Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky Gale

OOC First Name
Ava
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
I don't have any time to do homework and things because of RL, so would I be able to become a ghost please?

Well, firstly you needn't do homework to pass classes as you could use the same RP in every single class or "I was here" for every lesson and still pass.
For instance:
Becky walked into class tired. She sat down and listened to the lesson. She left, books in hand, as soon as the class concluded
and that gives you an A=5 no matter what -- enough to pass.

As your character is an existing and established character with friendships/relations to other characters your account cannot simply turn into a ghost, you would have to find a logical way for your character to become a ghost and have it approved by the Admin, or more specifically Alicia.

well I haven't actually done any roleplays, and I've only posted in a class once....
and um.... who's Alicia?
(my friend made me join XD)

Alicia's our headmistress here, if you like you can be like me a member or just go with what nick had said earlier. just post in class.

Becky Gale said:
Oh, ok....
How do you become a member?
Just PM NICK and ask nicely if he can change you groups.... (((well I think he's the right Admin, if not someone correct me :D )))) but you may have to be patient as I believe he is currently trying to fix up the site so that it works as well as the invision free one did :D

Professor Nicolas King said:
Well, firstly you needn't do homework to pass classes as you could use the same RP in every single class or "I was here" for every lesson and still pass.
For instance:
Becky walked into class tired. She sat down and listened to the lesson. She left, books in hand, as soon as the class concluded
and that gives you an A=5 no matter what -- enough to pass.

As your character is an existing and established character with friendships/relations to other characters your account cannot simply turn into a ghost, you would have to find a logical way for your character to become a ghost and have it approved by the Admin, or more specifically Alicia.
But I repeat myself. ^o)

I repeat myself yet again.

If she wants to become a member I'd still simply prefer Alicia say okay or she explain why her character as a character is no longer attending HNZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back