Confused

"Thats because your little rant surprised me and I didn't think you considered me a friend Bells, so there." Aiden said with smile at Bella. Then said, "Oh come on, you know that its true, I'm just a little chivalrous, even though chivalry is dead, my Mom taught me to be it and its difficult to fight with a dead person, unless their a ghost of course."

Isabella sighed jokingly and said, "Okay, I'll admit your little chivalrous act is pretty noble and cute." She almost choked at the last word when she realized what she had just said. Then Aiden mentioned something about his mom and not being able to fight with a dead person. Isabella bit her lip and said, "I'm sorry about that Aiden." She felt bad for making fun of his chivalry act when it seemed to mean so much to him because of his mother's memory.

Aiden's eyebrows raised as she said cute and he gave her a puzzled look and said, "What?" Then he gave her a small smile and said, "Its no problem, you know its been two years but I don't know, a lot of my friends have relatives that are Death Eaters and it just kinda makes me wonder if they could've...." Aiden trailed off not wanting to say that possibility though he knew if could've been true but then again his Uncle was a Death Eater and he was pretty sure that he had to do with the murder of his mother.

"Nothing!" Isabella whispered quickly as Aiden asked her to repeat what she'd said. Isabella was mortified, and she began to blush.
Then she bit her lip again and shifted in her seat as he began to say how his friends relatives were Death Eaters. "Erm," she began, avoiding his gaze. "My family has Death Eaters too," she said, a little quietly. She rolled her eyes as she imagined what Aiden would think about her, the perfect Slytherin stereotype, she thought.

"Bella you're blushing, did then noble and cute friend embarase you?" Aiden teased playfully then nudged her lightly then saw her expression change as she mentinoed her family had Death Eaters in it. Aiden couldn't help but chuckle, he had expected that. "Sorry...I sort of-" Aiden broke of realizing what he was going to say she might consider rusde. "So does mine..." Aiden said with a small smile.

Isabella didn't want to admit Aiden was right so she just taunted back. "The noble and cute friend better shut up before this friend hits you again," she said with a smirk. She blushed a little again as she realized she called him cute yet again but hoped he didn't notice.
Then he said he had Death Eaters in his family too and her mouth opened wide. "Really?" she asked, her curiosity peaked.

Aiden laughed and said sarcastically, "Oh yeah, you're so strong Bells, and red once more..." Aiden said the last part as she blushed again. "Yeah, course, my Mum and Dad are almost the only ones that were never Death Eaters." Aiden said with a small frown, unsure if he should be proud or worried.

Isabella wanted to curse herself for blushing so easily! Instead she rolled her eyes playfully at him to avoid blushing and then said, "Thankfully, my parents aren't Death Eaters either, just my Uncle and Great-Uncle." Immediately she regretted saying that because she prayed he didn't ask who they were.

[Alright this is gonna be my last post for tonight!]

Isabella gulped as she tried to lie to him again, but she knew that'd be hopeless so she mumbled, "Lucius and Draco Malfoy..." There goes our friendship, she thought bitterly. She glanced up at him through her hair and bit her lip uneasily. She shivered though as wind blew towards them and she wished she had her coat, instead of a sweater.

"Oh I've met Draco, interesting guy eh?, My Uncle is a Death Eater and I guess went to school with him and they were mates," Aiden said thoughtfully. Then saw Bella shiver and said, "You cold Bells?"

Isabella listened interested and said, "Wow, small world huh? I don't talk to him too often though," she said simply.
Then she shrugged it off and since there was no use lying she said, "A little, but I'll be fine."

Isabella smiled at the gesture but said, "No you'll freeze!" She looked up at the sky, the moon giving them light the whole time. "It's late," she murmured to herself, signaling that they should go back inside, but she didn't want to. She'd rather be cold out here where at least something was good, then have to go inside and wake up tomorrow to another horrible day.

Isabella sighed and finally put her knees on the ground. "Yeah let's go, before we get in trouble," she added looking around. She stood up and began to walk out of the garden, biting her lip. She wondered if this was all a dream and in the morning if she'd remember it. "What a day," she said to him quietly, from the dungeons, to the tower, and now the garden.

Aiden walked back to the castle with her and said, "I know it has been so ridiculous." This morning Aiden hadn't imagined that getting into a huge fight, making Bella cry and end up talking to her almost the rest of the night at all.

"Ridiculous indeed," Isabella said nodding her head. They entered the castle and Isabella sighed silently. "Well, this is where we part," she said, looking towards the dungeons. I hope I don't wake Alyssa...and she asks me where I've been! Isabella thought nervously. "I'll umm, see you around Aiden," she said quietly. Bella had been on the verge of saying "with Alyssa" but didn't.

Isabella returned the hug and said, "Good night Aiden," as she made her way down the dungeons. She smiled to herself as she thought of the "circle of life". This whole day, this whole mess with her friends, with her emotions, it had all started here in the dungeon. She had lost a friend, made an enemy (because she blamed Patricia for their fight) and realized she liked her best friend's boyfriend, and it all started here at the dungeons. She sighed, and muttered the password to the common room, and silently dressed in her pj's, plopped herself on her bed and finally put her stupid thoughts to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back