Confessing

Kiera's heart stopped at his words. He wanted her to be his girlfriend? She threw her arms around his neck. "Of course I want to be your girlfriend, silly." she said lightly. She blushed slightly as she realized she might have shown a bit too much happiness at his words. "Any girl would have to be crazy not to want to be." she said looking up into his eyes.

Alex laughed slightly as Kiera threw her arms round him. 'I think you're being a bit biased there,' he pointed out, looking down at her. Girls blushed so easily though it did suit her.

Kiera laughed, her arms still around Alex. "Okay maybe I am a bit biased but not too much. I bet more girls have crushes on you than you realize." she said, grinning happily. This was the happiest she had been since she left the school. Kiera couldn't believe anyone would not by Alex. He was absolutely wonderful in her mind.

Alex smiled. 'Sure about that?' he replied, not thinking anyone else would follow those rules Kiera made up. He smirked before taking his hands away from round his neck. She seemed very happy at the moment though. Alex was glad about that.

Kiera smiled as she lower her arms. Her fingertips barely touch Alex's arm before her hand found his. She laced her fingers through his. "Oh I am pretty sure." she said, smiling slyly at him. She was perfectly happy sitting here with Alex. "Why do you not think so?" she asked.

Alex nodded though he didn't mean anything by it. 'Considering the fact I don't even know a lot of people does help my side,'he replied, his smile turning crooked. 'Besides, why would I even care when I'm only interested in the person in front of me,'he added, moving closer to Kiera.

Kiera smiled warmly at Alex's crooked smile. It was endearing and charming as hell. Then she heard what he said, I'm only interested in the person in front of me! That was her! She was in front of him! She could hardly believe her ears. Kiera's heart raced as Alex moved closer to her. "I suppose that's a good point." she said softly. He was only inches away. She could feel his breath on her face.

Alex laughed softly as Kiera said that was a good point. 'What d'you mean that's a good point? that's a very good point. I said it,'he said before looking at Kiera's eyes. 'Well, I guess we should be heading back now. Curfew soon to be up,'he replied, though he didn't move much.

Kiera smiled warmly as Alex looked into her eyes. She barely heard what he said as she got distracted by his eyes. Kiera's face visibly fell as Alex said it was time to head back down. She was having the best night ever and wasn't sure she wanted to end it. Kiera nodded her head but didn't move an inch. "If that's what you want to do." she said.

Alex smiled as her face visibly fell. 'No, not really. I don't like any of the rules to be honest,'he replied, before closing the space between them and kissing her softly of the lips. He pulled back for a second. 'Especially that one,' he joked with her.

Kiera smiled as he said he didnt like the rules. "That's okay. I don't mind you breaking them." she said. Just then Alex closed the small gap between them and kissed her. She kissed him back. Kiera grinned as he pulled away. "Especially that one." she said mimicking his words though they applied to her previous statement as well.

He smiled. 'I'm sure you will one day,'he replied before kissing her again, a little harder and longer. Her scent filled him, and he savoured on it. And he felt the blood rush faster through his body, making him feel strange in the stomach. His hands found their way onto her lower back, pulling her closer to him.

Kiera leaned into Alex as his hands pulled her closer. Kiera kissed Alex back as her heart pounded in her chest. She had been imagining herself kissing him ever since the astronomy lesson. This was way better than anything Kiera had ever imagined. Kiera wrapped her arms around Alex's neck. When they finally broke apart, Kiera grinned playfully. "If that's what I get from breaking the rules, I will never mind it. I might encourage it." she said, looking into his eyes.

Alex smiled as they broke apart. He laughed. 'Well, that might also include unwritten rules and then you won't be so encouraging,' he said before remembering he was meant to go to the Library to return a book. 'Oh, shoot,'he thought aloud before looking at Kiera. 'Sorry, but I really do need to go now. I've forgotten to do something important and another detention isn't really worth it,'he apologized, getting up and jumping over the bench. 'Night,'he said before bending down and giving her another kiss. With that done, he ran down the stairs, three at a time, running to get to the Library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back