OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera had been thinking about a certain someone a lot lately. Ever since their meeting in the kitchen, she couldn't get him out of her head. Kiera had developed the strange photo they had taken together. She had it now in her book she carried in her arms. It was her personal placeholder. Kiera could barely read though with that handsome, and silly, face staring up at her.

Kiera climbed the tall North tower. She liked to come here to think about things. It was rarely crowded and had plenty of space. Not to mention the killer view. Kiera sat down on one of the stone benches facing the lake. Kiera opened her book and picked up the picture. She smiled as she watched it.

Alex had been up for Ginny but someone had said she was out. He sighed as he decided he would go work out the starmaps he was building up. He walked up to the North Tower before spotting someone on the bench with their back to him. He smiled. It was a long time he had given anyone a scare. He tiptoed up to the bench, already knowing it was Kiera. He was so close her scent was strong. It filled him up and he smiled. He suddenly noticed she was looking at their flour picture. 'Wow. Do I really look that good?'he stated, joking as usual.He turned to face Kiera smiling. 'I was definitely the better one in that picture,' he added competitively.

Kiera was startled as she heard a voice in her ear. She dropped her book to the ground accidentally. Kiera recognized the voice on the first word as Alex. His voice was one she could never forget. Kiera's face turned red as he caught her staring at their picture. She wasn't quite sure what to say. He had definitely caught her off guard.

Kiera took in a deep breath before she answered. "Actually, you do. You are handsome. You definitely win." she said with a smile back at him. Please dont ask why I was staring at the picture. Kiera thought inside her head. She didn't want to lie to him. The only reason she was looking at his picture was because of how much she liked him.

Alex's smiled curved up as he saw her face go red. He tutted as she agreed with him. 'Wrong silly. You do see. You look a lot nicer in flour then I do,' he pointed out before a question popped into his mind. He wondered if he should ask her it. Maybe she didn't want to answer it. But then she could always just come up with an excuse. There was no harm in asking was there?? 'What were you doing looking at the picture anyways?'he asked her in the end, curiosity filling his voice.

Kiera laughed as he told her she looked nicer in flour than he did. She shook her head. "I don't think flour white is my color." she joked. Kiera's face flushed red as he asked her the question she was hoping he would over look. She looked down at the ground as she tried to think of what to tell him. Kiera didn't want to lie. She looked back at his face. What a lovely face it was.

Kiera sighed. She hoped he wouldn't be wierded out by what she was about to say. "Its become a bit of a habit." she finally admitted. She took a breath before speaking again. "I like you. A lot." she told him as she looked down at their picture. She didn't want to see his face as hear the news. She was fairly certain he did not like her. Kiera held her breath to see what he would say.

Alex smiled. 'Nonsense,' he replied as she said white wasn't her colour. He noticed she was taking a while to answer the question. Must be a big excuse, Alex thought to himself. Finally she turned back to face him and told him it was a habit. He was going to ask why but it looked like she about to say something. Though the what, he had not been expecting.
'I like you. A lot'she told him.
Alex didn't answer straight away. He was sure he had been the only one, not her. He tried to make some sense of what she had said. Maybe she didn't mean it that way. But then why wasn't she facing him anymore. She did like him. That was the fact, ok. He tried to tell his mind. She wouldn't lie to him about that, would she?
Alex smiled. 'I like you too. A lot,' he replied using what she had said to him.

Alex remained silent for a moment. See what you have done? He doesn't even know what to say to you. Kiera scolded herself. Now, she had gone and ruined a perfectly good friendship by telling him she liked him. There was no way he could like her...Kiera's thoughts stopped as he spoke. 'I like you. Alot.' he had said, using the same words she had.
What did he just say? He likes her too? I must be dreaming. she thought. Kiera lifted her head so she could look at Alex. He was smiling. Kiera couldn't help but smile back at him.
"Really?" she asked in wonder. "I was sure that you didn't." she said softly. Kiera was happy that she was wrong.

Alex laughed as she asked him in wonder. 'And I was sure that you didn't either' he replied, amused at the coincidence that was happening at the time. He smiled. 'So..umm, how are you today?'he asked her, not sure what to say really.

(lame, sorry. :doh: )

Kiera laughed as he said he was sure she wouldn't like him. "How could I not like you?" she asked grinning. "You're charming, funny, handsome, and you are different from anyone I have ever met." she said honestly. She laughed again as she asked how she was. "I am doing excellent. I am with you aren't I?" she said teasingly. "Care to sit with me?" she asked making room on her bench. Kiera smiled. Alex did look good today. "How are you doing?" she asked him back.

Alex frowned slightly as Kiera said he was different from anyone else. Surely he wasn't that different. There were tons of prankers about at Hogwarts. 'Well, still. You could be in the hospital wing right now and I could be with you. Then you wouldn't be ok,'he replied showing a point though it was hardly needed. 'Why thank you,'he replied like a gentlemen and walked round sitting down. 'Me? I'm okay. A bit peeved off with Carla but otherwise, I'm ok.'he replied honestly. 'You look good today,' he added, sticking his tongue out at her.

Kiera grinned as he sat down next to her. Then he said something about a Carla. Did she know a Carla? Kiera couldn't place that name. "Who's Carla? What did she do to make you mad?" she asked, slightly confused. She hadn't ever know of Alex to be mad at someone before. She smiled again as he said she looked nice. Then he stuck his tounge out at her. She laughed. "Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself." she said with a soft smile.

Alex smiled. 'Carla is a 4th year. Kasey Carla. She refuses me to see a girl from her dorm for some undefined reason,' he answered her question. Alex laughed as Kiera returned the compliment. 'Ta,' he replied, shaking his head at her in disbelief. 'Looking forward to this year's CoMC?'he asked, knowing he was.

Kiera frowned. "Why is it any of her business who you talk to?" she said not understand what Kasey Carla could have against Alex. In Kiera's book, Alex was pretty great but that could have to do with her huge crush on him. Kiera grinned as Alex asked her about CoMC. "You bet. That class is always interesting. And of course your in it." she joked.

'Who knows? Perhaps I'm a bad influence on her best freind,' Alex offered before sighing. 'Suppose I am actually.Hmm,'he added, his voice quieter and in a tone as if he was talking to himself. He lightened up though as they started talking about his favorite class again. 'Oh yes, How could I have forgotten that?'he sarcastically replied to Kiera's teasing. 'I can't agree more. The class is actually amazing. You beat me in the house points last lesson though. Meanie. Though, I don't think either of us are gonna win this year,' Alex told her, jokingly in some parts.

Kiera shook her head in disagreement. "How could you be a bad influence?" she asked. She didnt like it that this younger girl had Alex slightly upset. He brightened up as they returned to the topic of Care of Magical Creatures. Kiera liked the class well enough. Kiera grinned as he said she had beaten him. She actually hadn't been aware of that. "I can't help it if I am just smarter than you." she said jokingly. Kiera thought Alex was very bright. He just liked to play pranks. Like during the first astronomy class when he had kissed her. She hadn't been able to keep her thoughts off of it. Kiera wondered what it would be like to kiss him for real. "I agree. It seems as if Slytherin will win the House Cup this year." she said with a sigh. It was an unfortunate disappointment.

Alex ignored her question. He thought it was pretty obvious how he could be a bad influence. All the pranks he pulled, not to mention the fights he kept getting into with Ginny. He shook his head away from the thoughts. He was with Kiera at the moment and no stupid idiot was going to spoil that. Alex laughed. 'Oh really?'he asked competitively. He loved having little debates. 'Yup. Well, at least half of them won't be the wet blankets of the party this time,' he said looking on the bright side.

Kiera grinned playfully. "Of course. After all you said I earned more points at the last lesson." she said stating the obvious. "Haven't you ever heard girls rule and boys drool?" she asked with a small laugh. It had been a childhood playground chant when she was growing up. There was another one but she couldn't remember how it started. She shrugged at Alex's comment. "I really don't know any Slytherins besides Bellatrix." she said naming one of her best friends. Bella had been awol lately though. Kiera hoped her friend was alright.

Alex laughed. 'I meant you answered the question before me for house points. Silly,'he replied, still laughing at the old rhyme. He never did remember the ones in favour to them. He shrugged. 'I know a few. They don't really socialize much in our year though,'he replied, wrinkling his nose. He rubbed it. There's always had to be an itch on it when he was up here for some reason.

Kiera laughed with Alex. She was comfortable around him. She crinkled her nose as he called her silly. "That might be but I still beat you to the question." she said laughing again. She tried to think of the Slytherins she knew. She could only come up with Bella, Kale, and Ford. But the latter two she was pretty sure didnt attend Hogwarts New Zealand anymore. "They really don't socialize." she said in agreement. It was odd.

ALex tutted playfully. 'I'm still smarter than you,' he joked with her, smiling. 'See, what did I say?'he added as she agreed that they don't socialize. Actually, when he thought about it a bit more, not many people did socialize in their year, never mind slytherins. 'What about Herbology? Bet you're looking forward to that one,' he asked, seeing as they were on the subject of subjects.

Kiera grinned and shook her head. "Your only smarter in your dreams." she said playfully. Kiera laughed. "Well you were right about that." she said. Kiera really didn't know that many people in their year, or at least she wasn't close to them. She laughed as he asked her about Herbology. She had notice he looked very bored with that class during the first lesson. "It can be fun. I liked Professor Rambolt teaching it much better than the Professor now." Kiera said, thinking Alex probably felt the same way. "What other subjects are you taking this term?" Kiera wondered.

Kiera suddenly remembered something about the night in the kitchens. He had joked and tried to play it off but she had a feeling it was true and if he liked her it would make sense. "The other night, you know down in the kitchen, when we were dancing," she began saying. "You said your head had been in the clouds, dreaming about me. Was that really true?" she asked.

Alex laughed but decided to give up the argument altogether. She always had to have a come back. 'Can be? I wish. Professor Styx is such a loner. Seriously. He needs to get out more,'he replied. It was obvious he had liked Professor Rambolt so much more before. 'Just DADA. I might just do History of Magic but my grade wasn't too good. I'll see,' he said before continuing. 'And of course, you are still taking the whole lot.' He stated, wondering how she could still do that. Potions was one of them for crying out loud.
He listened as she started talking about flour night. 'Umm, guess you caught me out on that one,'he answered, chuckling slightly.

Kiera laughed as he talked about Professor Styx. He was right on of course. "Well some of the material is interesting." she said with a doubtful tone. But then again most of it wasn't. Kiera laughed as seemed not to understand why she was taking all of her classes. "I just want to have options. Its not that bad. I like the classes." she said honestly. Kiera smiled smugly as he confirmed her suspicions. She was glad she finally figured it out. She looked up at Alex right as a breeze blew over the tower. Her hair ruffled in the wind and she shivered. Summer was definitely close to ending.

Alex smiled. 'Very small some though'he pointed out though he guessed she was right. 'I know but still. I don't understand how anyone can stand Potions. That Professor doesn't let anything slip past her. She's like a mind reader almost,'he commented. He had had quite a few detentions form her, mostly because he swapped the bottles half the time but so. He felt the breeze against his face and smiled. He loved the cooler weather so much more. He noticed Kiera shivered though. 'You cold?'he asked her confused.

Kiera nodded her head. There were only a few good points about that class. One of them being that Alex was in it. Kiera laughed as Alex said the professor was almost like a mind reader. "Who knows? Maybe she knows legimency." she teased. "I have always like potions. I work in the Apothacary and have since first year. Maybe that has something to do with it." she said smiling. Kiera nodded her head as he asked if she was cold. "Yes, a bit. I have only lived in places that have very warm temperatures." she said with another small shiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back