Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Despite being an adult, and supposedly too old for this sort of thing, Casper found himself living for the moments when he got to spend time with his mother. After Linden went to work, Cas packed up his bags. He had muse, and he was tempted for a moment to go into his studio, but he decided instead to just pack his favorite paints and brushes- a bit of a to-go kit, really, before gathering Lapis up in his carrier and packing some food and treats for him, too. With everything in hand, he apparated to his moms, smiling widely as he walked to her front door and knocked.

Martine had really been living for the moments with her family. Things would never have been as they could've been, had thing not gone wrong, but she was also very happy that thing had gotten better, that she had her children in her life now, far more than they had been. She had a rare day off from work, and had been largely using the time to deeply clean her house, using both magic and elbow grease to do it. Sure, there were better things to do with her few days off than doing what she did as a job in her home, but she also wanted the place to be nice and tidy for if the kids came round. Speaking of which, she had just finished the bathroom when she heard someone at the door. She took off her cleaning gloves and went to the door, smiling brightly as she saw who it was. ”Casper, sweetheart!” she greeted warmly, motioning for him to come inside.

Casper lit up when his mom opened the door, leaning down to pull her into a hug. "Hey mom," He greeted, smiling brightly and nestling into her hair. He would've happily stayed there a bit longer but Lapis started mewling in his carrier. Cas chuckled, kissing her temple before letting her go and walking inside. "I hope you don't mind the extra company, Lapis missed you too," He told her, moving into the living room and setting the carrier down, releasing the cat.

Martine happily let herself be pulled into the hug. She kissed his cheek warmly and then laughed at the mewling of the cat. She ushered them both inside, closing the door firmly. She glanced down at her feet where Lapis was greeting her and she reached down and lightly stroked the cats fur before glancing back at her son. "Tea, coffee?" she offered him.

Casper smiled. "Sure, let me make it," He replied, hurrying to the kitchen and grabbing the tea pot for himself. "What do you want, mom?" He asked, pulling out a pair of cups. "Mom, I was wondering, when is your birthday?" He asked. "I can't grab Basil for some scheming if I don't know when," He teased her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back