Completely-

Nina smiled and said, "I like Hagrid a lot but Professor Fletcher is a bit more loose with his work, not as passionate I suppose but still good." Nina smiled then saw a creature flew past there feet and she stopped to look at it with Alex.

Alex listened to Nina. He smiled, having an idea what that had been. 'KNow what that was?'he asked her.

"Not a clue, any ideas?" Nina asked as she looked at Alex with a soft smile.

Alex smiled and resumed walking. 'A squirrel?'Alex offered.

Nina continued to walk with Alex then playfully rolled her eyes and said, "Maybe, it looked like something else though.Or not a normal squirrel, maybe it's a mix with a Skrewt." Nina chuckled at the idea of something like that.

Alex laughed. 'Bet Hagrid would love one of them'he joked smiling.

"I bet Hagrid sent it along with one of us," Nina joked back with a soft giggle.

Alex couldn't even think of a come back for that. He just laughed at the joke. 'Good one'he told her.

Nina smiled and said, "Thanks Cullen." Nina remembered when she used to call Alex, Cullen it was a little funny to call him that now but she didn't care.

Alex smiled. 'No problem'he said.

Nina beamed then at Alex then she tripped over a large fallen tree and she accidentally fell but didn't let go of Alex's hand so even if he didn't trip over it he would've fallen as well. Nina blushed a deep red when she saw blood at her ankle and she pointed her wand at it and said, "Episky."

Alex suddenly felt himself getting pulled down. He landed with a thud and his elbows were all scratched. He stood up getting his bearings and saw Nina on the floor. 'You ok?'he asked worridly, guessing she had tripped over. He offered her his hand for help up. He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back