Open Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long had Chrys been standing there? He didn’t know. He didn’t move much when he heard Onyx speak though. “Hufflepuff,” He said, shrugging. “Why?” It was getting a bit late he knew, and the party was supposed to end at midnight, but that didn’t mean he actually wanted to leave right now, not after he was so content just to do this.

Onyx grumbled into Chrys's shoulder. "Because if you were in Gryffindor we could just cuddle on the couch in the common room," He pressed a soft kiss to Chrys's neck. "I dunno about you but I am insanely comfortable." He chuckled, squeezing his arms around the boys waist.

Chrys licked his lips. “Atleast you didn’t ask me to guess what house you were in”. He said, realising that he still didn’t know the Gryffindor boys last name. He didn’t mind though. “That’s okay, I’m sure I could sneak in, or we can hang out on the couch in the student lounge. My sisters in Gryffindor, she could always help you find me, she has a kind of sixth sense for that.” He said grinning and settling back against Onyx. “If I wasn’t comfy, I wouldn’t be standing here, trust me.”

Onyx chuckled. "Well, I was hoping we were at the point where I didn't need to find an excuse to kiss you," He teased. He grinned. "Maybe we can go find that couch then?" He asked, nuzzling back in Chrys's neck. "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now than here with you," He murmured. "But people will be leaving the ball soon and I think they might knock us around a bit." He pouted.

Chrys chuckled lightly. “You didn’t need an excuse the first time. You just thought you did.” It wasn’t that Chrys kissed everyone of course, but he liked who he liked and he didn’t have many preferences if he was honest. There was always something about someone that he liked. “I think we should, they might tell us to go back to our dorms otherwise and then where would we be? Not together, that’s where. Besides, I like being with you”. He said, winking. There was something about Onyx that called to him in a way he wasn’t used to and he liked it. He’d seen his sister run into that Quidditch player she was convinced she was gonna date somehow, but he seemed really awkward so it had surprised Chrys, but it meant she wouldn’t be waiting for him anymore, so the rest of his evening was free. “Lead the way, Kitty”.

Onyx blushed. "You mean to tell me I coulda just kissed those lips when you leaned in?" He bit his lip. Well... Nah, the game they had played had built up the suspense and made the prize all the sweeter. He chuckled and stepped in close, pressing a kiss below his jaw. "Can we make out instead of cuddle? No, make out and cuddle." He chuckled at his new plan, interlocking his fingers with Chrys's and starting to move away. This was the best Yule ball Onyx had ever had.

Chrys laughed. He thought Onyx was very funny and he definitely liked spending time with him. Admittedly it was a bit of a shame they were separated by house or they could have met years ago, but he supposed this would suffice. It would have to, really, as they had no other options aside from transferring schools. And he certainly wasn’t doing that. “Yup, but the game was fun though.” He’d liked playing as it added some mystery to it. He allowed Onyx to lead him away. “Whatever you want, I’m yours.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back