OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
As you know, it's HNZ's fifth birthday and I'd like to put together a community signature!
Simply save the picture to your computer, then place your name on it [be it your username, a nick name, your first name in real life, whatever]. Then re-save the file [as a high quality PNG image] and re-upload it, then post in this thread. If you do not have the means to save a file properly as a PNG you may post in this thread and request that somebody else put your name on it for you. Nobody may have their name on the banner any larger than the text that says "HNZ's 5th Birthday!", nor should it be any longer than that. So if Cyndi were signing she would likely just put "Cyndi" instead of "Professor Cyndi Weasley" (try to conserve space! the image will not be made larger!).
Please post if you plan to put your name on it. For instance, if you start to put your name on it then somebody else puts theirs on it quicker and posts here that'd be annoying, no? So when you start to put your name on it post in this thread reserving your spot. Then the next person can reserve theirs and begin as soon as you've edited your original post to include the signature image with your name on it.
I hope that makes sense. :)
I'll be putting the banner in my signature as time goes on - and you're all welcome to as well! ^_^

Here's the image:
HNZ5th_with_me.png
Finally: Only sign once per roleplayer, not once per character! This is a community signature! It's not one signature for account, not even secret accounts should sign. Be decent and respectful! Just one name per RPer. :)

I will add all names from Linda thru Alex, as well as the ones I have been requested to add last night (Livvy, Kaitlyn, Jessye) ;)

fifth_birthday_banner_copy.png

Ok. All good to go! :D

I'll do it really quick since mine was the last copy. :D

Done. All names on through Mikey G. ;)

I will add you Tymm. Mine is the last edit. lol.

Done.

As requested Nickles...I did not put 'Professor Cyndi Weasley' :p

xqmhsg.png

Professor Cyndi Weasley said:
As requested Nickles...I did not put 'Professor Cyndi Weasley' :p
Much appreciated. ;)

I'm going to add my name. ^_^

I also added Zoey's, as she asked me to via IM.

Hope I didn't wreck anything. xD

HNZ5thbirthday.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back