OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
As our first activity for HNZ's fourth birthday I'd like to put together a community signature.
Simply save the picture to your computer, then place your name on it [be it your username, a nick name, your first name in real life, whatever]. Then save the file [as a high quality PNG image] and re-upload it, then post in this thread. If you do not have the means to save a file properly as a PNG you may post in this thread and request that somebody else put your name on it for you. Nobody may have their name on the banner any larger than the text that says "HNZ's 4th Birthday!", nor should it be any longer than that. So if I were signing I would likely just put "Nicolas" instead of "Professor Nicolas King" (try to conserve space! the image will not be made larger!).
Please post if you plan to put your name on it. For instance, if you start to put your name on it then somebody else puts theirs on it quicker and posts here that'd be annoying, no? So when you start to put your name on it post in this thread reserving your post. Then the next person can reserve theirs once you'd edited your original post to include the signature image with your name on it.
I hope that makes sense. :)
I'll be putting the banner in my signature as time goes on - and you're all welcome to as well! ^_^

Here's the image:

HNZ_Birthday_Siggy.png

Finally: Only sign once per roleplayer, not once per character! This is a community signature! It's not one signature for account, not even secret accounts should sign. Be decent and respectful! Just one name per RPer. :)

Edit: I've signed the image to get it going, whoever signs next use the following image:
HNZ_Birthday_Siggy_Signed.png

A Reminder: wait until the person before you has placed their name on the image before you put your name on it!
If you're reserving your spot please make your post state something like: "Reserved: Nicolas King" If you're asking somebody to put your name on for you, please make that clear as well. :D

Reserved for me... Because If I don't it'll be full before I get the chance XD

23svqtv.png

Rahh! :frantics:

Reserved for ME!

e7bd3m2.png

YAY
:D

:r:
CS1.png

Reserved for Jade (seen as those other two who have reserved a space haven't replied for ages).

Done :)
35hfqkm.png

Okay, well seeing as no one else seems to have reserved since Jade, I'm reserving it. (Doing Mike's too ^_^ )

16avgud.jpg

2r56vj6.jpg

Nicole, I thought that too, but I dunno. It might just be best to continue and you guys can reserve it again? I think you're only meant to reserve it like as you are adding your name. *shrug*

Reserved!

Aurora I think you were supposed to wait for the other reserved posters to post there's with there names on it before you posted =-/ On page two there's one and at the top of here there's mine 'cos I was waiting for Abby to complete hers. And she had to post her's first before we carried on, I think... *-)

<Snip, Names Missing>

:D .

Edit: Oh, I was right :D Lemi I must have posted my signature like a fraction of a second after you :lol:
Well, here we go, edited :D

nf20d4.png

You're once again reminded that when somebody reserves their spot you must wait until after they've added their name on it to add yours.
If you've reserved a spot ensure you add your name in a timely manner - if you're not sure you'll be on for a while don't reserve a spot yet!
Finally, if you reserve a spot edit the signature into that post when you're done. You may even want to PM the next person waiting so they know they can sign now. ;)

Reserved for Steph!

done;
hnz.png

if anyone wants me to mmove my name i will :p

Reserved for Camilla once Steph is done. ^_^
(Wow, I seem to be doing everyones :p )

communitysiggy.png

Trend breaking ^_^ ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back