Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
I need help sort of coming back onto the site, everything change and like always I feel like a newb here. Just wondering if anyone would like to rp with me, it could be more than one person, I don't mind, I'm more of a dramtic person, but not going for that x-x, at least not till later on.

Ciao for now,

Maddiie

I wouldn't mind having Cyndi and Maddie rp. Cyndi needs more friends that aren't Gryffindors. She's not dramatic or anything but I think she would probably be amused by Maddie's dramatics.

Maddiie and Lemi should ttly RP ^_^ :D
They were pretty good friends before and all, so yeah.

Lily and Maddie could rp, Lily has no friends yet as I've been pretty much abandoning her, and now want to throw myself into creating her personality and such, so if you would lke to rp give me a shout :D !

Okay, yay! I gots quite a few people here. Anyone has anything in mind, like a group rp x-x if not I can rp with each of you individually :) BTW I'm on my phone which is kind of weird but eh, at least I can still reply to post the best that I can and whenever I'm on a pc till I get a laptop mini :) If nothing comes in mind, just freestyle it I can post, or somebody can just start a topic. Either way works for me n_n

I can RP with Maddie too if you like. Zazuka has slipped into her dreamness again so she's not that dramatic but she can amuse some people with her airyness.

Of course btw you still have her brother as a friend, I will try to post a topic Asap n_n

Topic started: Memories

Cyndi: I don't think we rp'd much, so it be like a first for me and you. You can reply to the one above or just start a random rp somewhere else? I don't mind. That goes for Lily to :)

Lemi, Zak, Kiera, Kasey: You can reply to the post above or just start a topic as well, either way works for me :)

I'll join the one you already have set up then...:)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back