Come on, take a peek, you know you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how it goes with Lil and Ryk this time around she could end up being his final. I was thinking maybe after they break up on good terms and still remain friends. Lilith could start thinking about him like all the time and when they run into eachother they could still feel something and once Ryk is done with the other girl. Lil will find him and let him know that he's the only one she ever wants? IDK long night last night and I have been trying to figure out what to do with all my chars.

She sounds good.
I'm going to PM you in a little bit (Gotta go up shop for money first) about what's happening with them at the moment. We can talk details then : )

Hi,

so it seems that Shal and Ramses will defo be finals and will be able to rp with one another again soon :woot:

basically no need of a relationship here then but a friendship is always good if you're up for that ;)

if not - no worries

:)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back