Come on, not much night time left

Odette took off her blind fold. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "It's so beautiful Atticus." She leaned on his shoulder and her foot popped up. "How did you find this?"

"Well i was messing with Alfie; hide and seek, and came trough here." He smiled at her. Not tonight; he wouldn't ruin it tonight.

"Well it's beautiful. Oh I kinda forgot to tell you." She looked down nervously. "I told Jaidyn about you." Odette blushed. "I couldn't keep it a secret. Sorry." She looked back up hoping he wouldn't mind.

He frowned. She had told her sister? He was completely doomed if he dumped her now. He looked around. "Yeah it is." He put an arm around her shoulder. "You are a very nice girl; you know. Why are you with scum like me?"

Odette was shocked at what he said. Did he really mean that? He couldn't. "What do you mean?" She suddenly felt awkward wrapped in his arms. She was sure he was perfect. They enjoyed all the same things and it was going so well. Was he trying to tell her other wise? She looked in his eyes for an anwser.

"I just mean that... well... I don't really know what i mean." He held her tighter, looking into her two toned eyes. She really was a stunning, young woman. He didn't know what he was doing. He didn't want to hurt her; but he had just earned Mae's trust.

Odette looked down. "Alright." Her multicolored eyes filled to the brim with unanswered questions. "I should start heading home. It is going to get dark soon." She still felt warm in his embrace but a bit out of place. She wanted to go home and think things over.

He looked her in the eyes, and leaned down giving her a short sweet kiss. She was so young and innocent. "Okay baby, want me to take you?" He asked with a slight smile.

Odette smiled and kissed back lightly. "Yes, I would like that."

"Have you ever apparated before?" He asked her, wanting to get her home quikly, but only if she wanted to.

Odette looked at him wide-eyed. "No, but it has always sounded like fun." She hoped that he would, it would be so much fun for her.

Odette wrapped herself around his waist as tightly as she could. "Alright."

He used the magic in him to take them to the closet place he knew to her house. He wasn't sure exactly where she lived, they'd have to walk. "Where to now?"

Odette smiled it had been such a rush she would have fell if she hadn't been so tightly wrapped around Atticus, "Two blocks over to the right."

"How about we walk. So we don't end up in America or something." He chuckled slightly.

Odette leaned on his shoulder smiling, "That might be a good idea." She said happily.

Odette frowned as her house came into veiw. "That's it."

"I just don't want to go, but I'd better, we have neighborhood watch." She half smiled and kissed him.

He nodded looking around. Kissing her softly he unlinked his arm from hers. She was amazing; she was beautiful and smart. He looked down at her and said, "Goodnight Odette."

Odette smiled, "Night Atticus." She ran up to her house opening her window, and going in. Jaidyn was awake and she hoped that Atticus couldn't hear the giggling from her room. She turned around just to get one last look and smiled."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back