Come on, not much night time left

Atticus Tyler

"Hurry!" Atticus said with a smile on his face. He pulled Odette into his house, where Alfie was no where to be seen. He pulled her in and smiled. "What'cha want, do you want to see the house?" he was so excited. He hadn't had anyone over yet.

Odette laughed "Sure hun." He was so excited. She looked around it was a really nice place.

He pulled her off the porch showing her into a small living room, which held no TV, only a fire place and a few bookshelves. No one knew, but deep inside, Atticus loved reading. "This is the living room." He pointed at the red leather couch, which was a bit lighter then the burgundy carpet. "That was my grandfather's couch.

Odette smiled and took everything in, "This is really nice." She rubbed her hand over the cold leather. "Red is a very inviting color."

"Inviting?" He snickered a bit. "I just think it's awesome!" He walked beside her, putting his arm around her. "You look so beautiful."

Odette smiled and pecked his cheek, "You don't look to bad yourself." She giggled "What next." She wondered how bid the place was.

Odette smiled, "Is your room as bad as mine?" She looked up knowing it was a stupid thing to say. He had never been in her house, but she was so nervous it was all she could spit out. He sqeezed her and she hugged him. He was warm in her arms.

"mmm." She smiled and draped herself over him. She loved how he smelled, and his warmth. He made her feel so safe.

He wrapped his arms around her. She was so small, so fragile. He kissed the top of her head. "What shampoo do you use?" He asked. It smelled wonderful.

Odette took his hand in hers and giggled. "Herbal Essences." She wondered what he was thinking about. "Whatcha thinking about?" She asked cutely.

"It works wonders for your hair!" He exclaimed with a smile. She asked what he was thinking about, and before he realized what he was thinking, he replied; "Yoiu, and why you would agree to date me."

Odette smiled he was so goofy. She cocked her head as he said what he was thinking, "Why wouldn't I date you is more like it." She smiled kissing him.

Odette wondered why he asked thought about those things. HE must not have much self esteem. "So, do you want to show me the rest of the tour or do something else?"

Odette smiled and meet his eyes, she loved how they were closer to ice than blue. She figured he would probably like to do something with her before she was forced to go back home. "Well, we can do anything you want to." She was honest and knew it would take her a million years to decide anyway so she left it up to him.

He thought and then had it. He snapped his fingers and grabbed a blindfold. "Put this on and follow me." He smiled at her, hoping she would trust him.

Odette smiled a bit surprised but put it on. It was silk, she had something similar at how except it was a headband. She grabbed his hand. "Alright." She giggled a bit, she loved surprises.

Atticus smiled and turned her around leading her out of the house, to his own secret place. It would take a little while to get there; but it would be worth it.

Odette smiled feeling Atticus's guiding touch, "Are we there yet, hun?"

"No, just be patient." He lead her through some trees, clearing them so that she didn't get cut up by the branches.

Odette smiled "Alright babe." She let him lead her it was the warm night air that hinted to her that they were outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back