Come and meet the baby

Kevin apparated to his wife's original home for the family meeting of sorts. He was late due to work, the creepy old woman kept calling him back just to flirt with him, he didn't mind though, she paid loads for it. The man walked into the living room and grinned as he saw his wife looking longingly at a baby. "I guess that's Connor?" He grinned. The baby was cute with huge blue eyes. "I'm gunna go talk to his parents alright?" He gave her a peck on the lips and walked to the back where he recognized Odie but not the other three. "Hey Odie! Congrats on the baby. You must be Eddie." He asked the guy Odie was sitting on who nodded in reply. Kevin had a certain affect on most people, he was pretty tall and pretty muscly after all. "I'm Kevin, Stacy's husband. She's the one that would've tried to steal the baby first." He grinned.

Eddie nodded as a guy came to congratulate him. This guy was huge, he looked like the biggest guy in the room. "Thanks mate, nice to meet you." He then realised that the person who did take Connor first was Stacy. "You're rght, she was pretty eager to take Connor." He decided to ignore Theo's obvious comments.

Odie smiled at Kevin when she saw him walk in. She hadn't seen much of him but he was a nice guy. "Hey. Is everyone coming here or something?? I know Junior's already said Cloe isn't but nobody else has said they're not coming." She laughed slightly. "Thanks. You and Stacy thinking about having kids anytime soon?? She loves kids. I thought she would have already talked to you about them." Odie knew how much Stacy loved kids and how much she wanted her own.

Kevin smiled. "Nah, we haven't spoken yet." He grinned before realising he was being rude. "Oh, hey, I'm Kevin, you're... Ana right?" He still didn't get who everyone in this family was. The greens and Riders and Prinze's made him thankful his family was small.

"Yeah. I'm Odie's sister." Unfortunately. She added silently in her head. "It's good to meet you at last. Stacy's talked about you and I've never actually met you until now." Ana always found it frustrating when people kept talking about people and she didn't have a clue who they were/.

Theo watched another guy in the room as introduced himself to Odie, Eddie and Ana. He looked down at her and decided that he wasnt going to cause her anymore stress for this night. He put on a poker face thta he was going to keep on all night and not going to show any emotion. He decided to put on a nice facade for the night, purely for show, he looked back up at the guy. " Hello. I would say the same as Ana but i have never met anyone and never heard of you so i carnt really." He laughed slightly and fakely. " Im Theo, nice to meet you." Not. He held his hand out, reluctant for him to touch him incase he might catch something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back