Come and meet the baby

Edward Newton

OOC First Name
Summer
Eddie knocked on the door to the Greens' household before opening it and calling inside. "Hello?" He had walked up there with Odie, his fiance, pushing Connor in his little pushchair. He had noticed, in the past week he had been alive, she couldn't seem to let go of him. He was a tiring poerson but he was theirs, that was enough to keep them going.

Eddie walked in through to the living room where he saw Sam sitting first, not noticing if anyone else was there. "Sam, right?" He had only met her once after all, it was only aa five second conversation as well as he picked up some over night things for Odie. Today was all about her family meeting Connor and fetching a few more things and telling people that she was moving out. "Odie! They're in here." He called ot his fiance who followed him through.

Odie pushed the pram through the front door of the house and into the living room where Eddie had been calling her. She couldn't wait to show Connor to everyone. She was so happy to have a son at last. It was almost too good to believe. Then again, she had to believe it because she had spent nine months with aching bones and a huge stomach and four hours in agonizing pain.
Odie smiled at all the faces in the living room. "Hey everyone." She stopped the pram and lifted Connor out of his pram. "Meet Connor."

Ana turned her head when she heard Odie entering the room. She had just told her family that she was pregnant and she got nothing from it because her big sister had just come in the room with her new born baby. Ana had never been best friends with Odie but she hated her now more than ever. She couldn't understand why her big sister, of all people, would turn into such a b!tch just because of a few guys that Ana had got with. She leant against the wall with a scowl on her face as she glared at Odie and the new born Connor. It was so unfair that she had been pregnant twice and both of them the baby died while Odie gave birth to a baby and had it still living the first try.

Stacy was the first to go over to Odie when she walked in with Connor. She had always wanted a big family but had no idea when to start. Stacy and Odie had grown up good friends. They had different opinions on things such as fashion but they always got along with each other. "He looks so adoreable. Can I hold him??" Stacy smiled when Odie handed her the baby. He was the cutest baby she had ever seen. A nice round face with big blue eyes.

Dervish stood up and walked over to where Odie was. He was holding Rio as he had felt bad leaving Cloe at home with both the boys. Junior knew how Odie and Eddie felt about Connor so he was happy to congratulate them. He hugged Odie with his free arm. "Well done, Cous." He grinned at her then turned to Eddie. "I know how you feel mate. Being a dad is amazing. Believe me, I'm a father to twin boys." He had never met Eddie before but what he had heard about him was all good.

Eddie smiled at the man. "Thanks umm" He racked his brain trying to remember the names of Odie's family. "Dervish, is it?" He hoped he was right, he had been right about everyone so far. Eddie smiled as the family smiled and crowded around the other woman who was now holding his son. He walked over to Ana, his second favourite perso in the family, and sat next to her. "Hey, what's new with you?" He could tell that something was bothering her so he deided to talk to her for as long as he wasn't needed.

Ana hadn't noticed Eddie walking over to her. She had been too busy watching her sister. Her eyes flicked to Eddie when she heard him speak then she looked at the ground and sighed. She liked Eddie and he was her best friend but all of this was hard to talk about. She knew she had to though. She couldn't keep things from him. "I'm pregnant again." She shrugged then looked back up at him. "Look, I'm sorry about the way I acted last time I saw you. I haven't exactly been a ray of sunshine just recently." Ray of sunshine was the complete opposite to what she had been.

Eddie grinned. "That's great news and don't worry about it, you had every right to be annoyed about this." He paused for a second as a thought occured to him. "You know what? I'm going to help this time." He grinned and took out his wand, pointing it at Ana's stomach and muttering a spell before putting it away.

Ana started to smile a bit. Eddie always seemed to have a way of cheering her up just by being there. "What did you do??" She grinned. She wasn't exactly an expert on spells so she didn't have a clue what spell he just cast.

Eddie grinned. "I put a protestion spell on you and it's strongest aound your stomach. It'll stop any spell that comes near you, except unforgivables." He smiled, his fiancee and her sister may not get along much but he loved both of them, well, Ana as a friend but it still counted."So, is the dad going to be arriving at some point?"

Ana smiled more and more as he spoke. "Thanks but I'm pretty sure it wont be needed." She laughed slightly. "He might be. I'm not sure. When you see him, you'll understand why I probably wont need the protection spell. He's very protective over me because of the past."

Eddie smiled. "Yes but it's better to be safe than sorry." He grinned at her, she was a pretty awesome friend even with her moodswings and almost hatred of his fiancee. "I hope he doesn't try and protect you from me. That would be bad." He grinned cheekily at her.

Theo walked into the room after being invited by Ana. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. He stopped at the door frame to look for Ana as he didnt know anybody and he didnt want to risk a fight here in front of her family. He began to walk towards a corner where he had spotted her. As he walked a frown appeared on his face when he saw another guy with her, he seemed to be very overly friendly and Theo didnt like it. He walked to her side and scowled at the guy. " Hey hun, who is this bloke your with. Looks up himself to me." He said staring at the guy in a warning type of way

Ana smiled when she saw Theo. Her arm went round his back when he stood by her. "It's ok. He's a friend and my soon to be brother in law." She turned from Theo to Eddie. "Eddie, this is Theo-the father of my baby." She was glad she had warned Eddie about Theo because otherwise he would probably be surprised with the way Theo was glaring at him.

Eddie was slightly put off by the greeting he got from the Theo guy but, if Ana could like the guy so could he. "Nice to meet you dude. Congrats on the pregnancy." He smiled, hopefully getting the guy to loosen up. "Speaking of my wife-to-be, I should probably go and see if she's manages to get Connor back from the family yet." He went to get up but, instead, he saw the woman herself walking towards them. "Or she can come to me."

Odie looked around when she realised Eddie had moved off. She spotted hi in the corner of the room with Ana and a man she loathed. In her opinion, he didn't even deserve a name. She was forced to give him one though. She walked over to the small group. "How's everyone over here then??" She glared up at Theo. "Theo??" She asked it like a question but she meant it like a warning. He was on Green territory and if he tried to do anything she didn't like then he would have the rest of the family to answer to-excluding Ana (traitor) of course.

Theo looked up at Oddie. He sensed the warning in her tin but didnt care at all, she tried anything then she died simple. " Yes Oddie im fine thank you so much for asking, you know how great i feel after know that you actually remembered my name." He smiled sarcastically then looked back to Eddie with blankness all over his face. He was around to many people to show any kind of emotion except for the anger hate and sarcasticness. " Please dont congratulate me on her pregnancy, the last person to do that regretted it. You should congratulate Ana instead." He said looking down at her and smiling.

Eddie was not liking this dude much. "I alreay did mate, It's my job as best matte to congratualte both of you." He grinned and reached over to Odie, pulling her down so she was sitting on his lap. In her ear, the one Theo couldn't see, he whispered. "Dude is a bit of a psyco aint he?" Quiet enough that only she could hear.

Odie smiled as she got pulled down onto Eddie's lap. She turned her head so she could whisper back to him. "Tell me about it. It's his fault Ana lost Cameron. She doesn't want to accept that though. That's why the two of us aren't exactly on speaking terms at the moment." She shrugged and kissed him.

Ana had a feeling she knew what Odie was saying to Eddie. She looked away from them and smiled at Theo. "So, what took you so long to get here??" She was just saying it as a conversation starter as she didn't want him to beat up Odie or Eddie, no matter how much she hated her sister right now.

Theo was about to talk back to Eddie and put him in his place when Ana started to talk to him. He looked across at her and shrugged passively. " I didnt know if i should come or not, you know how easy i am to get started and i didnt really want to put you in a position where you would have to choose between me and everyone else. I decided to come because i made a promise to stay by your side and not let anything happen. Also if he so much as touches you near your tummy, i will set him strait. Not with my magic or hands though, well not at first anyway. Lets hope he is a quick learner." He said with a little laugh. He wouldnt mind to set Oddie strait the up stuck b!tch

Eddie had to laugh at this guy. He could tell the guy was a literal psyco, able to kill someone, but he couldn't leep it in. He wondered what the bloke would've done if he had walked in while Eddie had been putting on the protection spell. "Has your other cousin still got Connor honey?" He had to ask to cover the laugh. He was so tempted to pat Ana on the stomach but he didn't want to get into a fight and risk Connors future with is daddy.

Ana looked up at Theo and decided it was best not to mention the spell Eddie had put on her. Even if it was a protection spell, she thought Theo would probably take it the wrong way. She looked at him pleadingly. "Don't hurt Eddie. He's a good friend. Believe me, he wont do anything to hurt me." She smiled encouragingly and kissed him.

Odie looked around and spotted Sam holding Connor. "No, Sam has him now. Looks like everyone wants to see him." She laughed slightly and put her arms round his shoulders. "He's probably going to need a sleep soon. He's fine for now though."

(Wow. That's cr@p. lol)

Theo rolled his eyes and kissed her back. " Il try not to ok. No promises. He is kind of annoying though. The kind of guy who thinks he is so good and needs someone to put him in his place." He sighed when he figured that Ana wouldnt let him be that person. He didnt like the restrictions that he got when he was in a relationship but he would just have t0 get used to it, this would take a lot of time. " What about id Odie( ;) ) gets on my nerves or hurts you or tries to get into a fight with me, i wouldnt understand why she would i mean whats the point of starting something you have already lost, anyway what then?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back