Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Simon wasn’t sure if playing quidditch was the right idea for him, but he was quite enjoying even just the extra thing to add on to his morning routine, the running had been nice but he could admit that even that had gotten a bit boring after a while, so this new dimension of quidditch in the morning was good. Simon was keen to get on the team and then to do well as part of the team, so much like everything else in his life he was putting 110% into it. Simon had taken to doing laps around the pitch, he’d taken to doing most of his morning exercise in the quidditch pitch, it helped him meld in the work he needed to get his quidditch up and the usual morning exercise that he did, and especially as he had a free half day he was taking his sweet time with it. The boy had finished up and had showered and put on his normal clothes fully intending to head back up stairs to get his books and switch out for the books, when he noticed a girl walking on the lawn. The teen had this lingering crush on Charlotte but they were just going and back forth constantly, nothing had moved and Simon wasn’t sure if charlotte actually liked him or just didn’t like the idea of him hanging out with any one else. But, Diana was pretty and she had organised that kissing game, which he had enjoyed, despite himself. So, decided to go talk to her, it was worth a shot, if she wasn’t interested in even being his friend that would suit him just fine. ”Diana, hey wait up,” the part veela jogged over to her and smiled, ”I’m Simon, I was at that game that you held,” the teen introduced, ”Do you mind if I walk with you?”

Diana had enjoyed her return to Hogwarts. She was ready for her fourth year, and wanted to show everyone she was a force to be reckoned with. She was upset that Wnnie had left, and honestly a bit mad at the girl for abandoning her and Domi, but was glad her spin the bottle game of last year had managed to give her some popularity. At least, more people seemed to know her name. That, in addition to her famous mother, made her feel like she was pretty important and well-known at Hogwarts, just the way she liked it. She was taking a walk outside, just to clear her head and see if anyone interesting was hanging out there. She didn't like being by herself, always feeling better when she was in company of others. So when she heard her name called, she was already glad before she even saw who it was. But when she did see, her eyes widened for a moment. It was the handsome boy from the spin the bottle game, an older Ravenclaw named Simon. She had definitely noticed him at the game, but hadn't even known he knew her name. She was more pleased than ever that she had organized it last year, and immediately put on a charming smile as he approached. There was something dazzling about him, though Diana definitely tried not to look dazzled in the slightest. It wouldn't do to look weak or silly. "Hi, I remember you from the game." She said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Simon. Of course I don't mind." She looked at him, then at the direction he had come from. "Were you at Quidditch practice?" She asked curiously.

Simon was pleased that she seemed to remember him, and he let himself smile at her. The ravenclaw had definitely enjoyed the game, it had been a little different and it had been good fun. He hadn’t kissed Diana, but he couldn’t help but admit he wouldn’t have minded kissing her in the slightest. The part-veela had been somewhat crushing on Charlotte but that never seemed to go anywhere, she didn’t like when he hung out with other girls, but she also just didn’t seem to really like him in the same way. Maybe it was time to actually move on, not that Diana was whom he was thinking of moving on with, but certainly, there wasn’t really anyone else that he thought he could ever like in that way. ”Thanks,” he said with a smile as she let him join her on the walk. The teen glanced back at the quidditch pitch and nodded, ”Yeah, I’m hopefully going to join the team this year, so I’m tailoring in some quidditch to my morning routine,” Simon had always been very active, learning from his sister and doing it largely for himself. He just liked winning at things and this definitely extended into health and running, ”I used to just do a lot of running, but quidditch is good for movement and flexibility,” the part veela said, but he could figure that Diana wasn’t that interested, ”Were you just walking?” the boy wasn’t sure what else to say about it, he didn’t really know much about Diana, just what he had learned from that game, ”Alone? I’ll admit I’m surprised to catch you alone, from that game I figured you’d always be surrounded by people who were trying to be just like you,” Simon was happy to have caught her alone, if only to get to know her a little better without other people around, and as always he didn't bother hiding what he thought.

Diana's heart fluttered in her chest as this boy paid any attention to her, but she ignored that. She wasn't going to show him he was flustering her, and she kept her confident smile in place as they started to walk together. "I'm sure you'll make the team." She told him with a smile. "I don't think many Ravenclaws are very athletic, you seem to be an exception." She tried, for a mean moment, to picture Edmund on a broomstick. The mental image only made her smile more, and she adjusted the strap on her bag casually to look away for a moment. She laughed softly as he said that he usually went running. "Are you training for something specific?" She asked him curiously. The question he asked her was an easy one to answer. "Yes, for a bit. I was bored inside. The dungeons can be kind of dreadful." She sighed. His next words made her smirk, pleased with his comment. "What makes you say I'm not trying to be just like them?" She asked him, a teasing note in her voice. "If we're all so similar." She liked that he noticed she was the leader in her little group of friends, though she did wonder how he had made that connection. Had he paid her more attention than she had known? It was an intriguing possibility.

Simon gave her a warm smile, ”I’m hopeful,” the teen replied, he was more than hopeful and he was a little competitive and he felt very keen to win a position on the team. There were a few other good players in Ravenclaw. The teen let himself laugh lightly at what she said, ”I’d tend to agree, given the boys of my dorm room. None are particularly athletic,” he thought of Joshua whom he knew was a good athletic person, though he wasn’t sure if he’d seen the other boy at the try-out. Simon did hope that he had tried out, so they could spend a little bit of time together, he liked the boy. Simon focused however on Diana and gave her a little shrug, ”Not for anything in particular, I like running,” Simon gave a little shrug, he just liked running, he liked exercise and enjoyed being out in the cool air. ”Plus, all of the exercise means I’m pretty good at doing a front flip,” the teen then offered, very clearly boasting and trying to show off just a little to her. The teen listened as she explained that she’d been a little bored. ”You took control of the situation, you moved things along and stood up against those girls who were giving someone a bit of hassle. It was obvious,” Simon replied, ”It’s what I like about you,” the part veela gave a little smile to her. "You took control, hosted a really good game and looked good while doing so,"

Diana subtly slowed her pace a bit, hoping Simon would adjust so this interaction would last a little longer. It was very nice to talk to such a handsome older boy, and Diana really hoped some people were noticing them together. "If you do make the team, I might watch a game or two." She teased, tilting her head slightly. She smirked a little as he confirmed her thoughts about the other boys in his house, and even unintentionally insulted her ex. But she decided not to call attention to it, because she didn't want to seem petty. "Lucky for you then, I'd think you have a spot." She said with a smile. Neither her nor her sisters had ever been very interested in the sport, but it was always entertaining to watch. Diana nodded when Simon said he liked running, even if she found it a bit hard to imagine. But then he said he was good at doing a front flip, and she grinned at him. "You can't just say something like that without proving it to me." She said, in a light tone. "You should show me." She said, hoping he would listen to her. It was hard not to preen a little at his words about how she took charge, and that it had been obvious she had been in control of the situation. A small blush tinged her cheeks when he said it was something he liked about her. That meant he really had paid attention to it. His last comment was very clearly flirtatious, and Diana had to push down a grin. She twirled a lock of hair around her finger and played with it for a moment, a small smile on her lips as she looked at him sideways. "You know how to flatter a girl." She said. "Thank you. The game was fun, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the bottle. It didn't land on the people I hoped." She kept her gaze on him with a coy smile, making it clear what she meant.

Simon felt himself smile a little, adjusting his own pace to match hers, ”And possibly cheer against your own house?” the boy challenged a little, with enough of a small smile that he hoped that she realised he was still teasing a little. The ravenclaw smiled at the little voice of confidence that was given to him by her. He was rather hopeful about it, while also feeling a deep competitiveness to win the spot. The part veela couldn’t help the little smile which formed when she asked him to show her. Ever boastful, the teen smiled at her, ”Of course,” Simon took a few steps back and with a little run up demonstrated it. It wasn’t something he could do perfectly and he used a little of the running momentum to help but he landed on his feet and looked back round to her, adjusting his clothes and hair to sit as they once had, both moving a lot in the movement of the front flip. ”See," he boasted easily, falling back in step with her, a smile clear on his features. At the last point he gave a smile, Simon had thought it was a good thing to say because it was true and because he did like Diana. He could definitely see himself liking her more given time, ”Oh really?” Simon let a little smile cross his features, the part veela hadn’t thought Diana would like him in any way close to that but he was glad that it appeared that maybe she did. ”Maybe if you have another game, you’ll get a little more lucky?” the part veela kept his gaze on her. His mind briefly cast to Charlotte, but he ignored it, while Charlotte had shown that she liked him, it hadn’t at all been in that way, other than to get in the middle of him with someone else.

Diana laughed a bit as Simon asked her if she would cheer against her own house. She hadn't said such a thing, but perhaps the implication had been there. "Who can say? Perhaps if you play well enough, I will." She said with a smirk. The only person on the Slytherin team she liked was Sapphire, and as far as she knew she was still an alternate so probably wouldn't get to play anyway. She didn't really care about the rest of the team. It pleased her that the boy was listening to her and showed off his front flip. It wasn't so much the fact that he could actually do it, but more that he had done so because she had asked that pleased her. She laughed and gave him a small applause. "I shouldn't have doubted you." She said, then grinned. "Though I actually thought you would be able to do it, just wanted to see." She admitted, adding on a bit more flirting. She felt like Simon was definitely encouraging it. His reaction to her comment was promising, and Diana allowed herself to meet his gaze as she returned his question with one of her own, a bold one. "Depends. Do you think I need a game to get the desired result? Or is there a chance I can skip that?" She moved a bit closer to him. "I don't like leaving things up to chance."

Simon smiled at her, ”I like that, I’ll show you I’m worth of being cheered on,” Simon replied, he liked the idea of earning with his skills being cheered on by Diana. He did enjoy a good challenge and wasn’t really ever one to back down from it. He would give it his best attempt, push himself to be an even better player just to show off for Diana. He liked showing off, he was fairly boastful when he wanted to be. Showing off his front flip was just fun, he wouldn’t have cared if she hadn’t believed him, or if she’d wanted to just see, he was more than willing to do that. ”I can do a whole lot more and I’m more than willing to show you,” he said. He certainly liked Diana, she was flirting back with him, it was easy and fun, he liked how bold she was and she was very pretty which was just an added bonus. The part-veela slowed down slightly, looking towards her, so maybe she felt the same way too, and there was none of the odd back and forth that there was with Charlotte where he was sure she liked him but wasn’t willing to act on it. Here, he knew that Diana liked him enough to flirt back, seemed interested. ”There’s a chance you could skip that,” he’d noticed that she stepped a little closer to him, and he let a charming and as flirty a smile as he was sure he could manage cross his features. He wasn’t sure if he should kiss her first or let her take control of it, ”Why don’t you show me what not leaving it up to chance looks like?,” the prefect challenged with a little smile, willing to let her decide what this was.

Diana liked the game they were playing, and smiled. "I'll let you know what the verdict is." She said slyly. She was sure she would cheer for him, he was one of the cutest boys she had ever seen. But he didn't need to know that. She laughed softly when he said he could do more and was willing to show her. It felt nice to be flirted with, it felt like something she deserved. "Oh really? Like what?" She asked him curiously, glancing at him with a small smile. She had been a bit nervous about her own attempt at flirting, mostly because she wasn't sure how Simon would react to it. But she was pleased when he went along, saying there was a chance she could skip having to host a game. But then he challenged her to make the next move. Diana calculated for a moment, then stood on tiptoes and moved a bit closer. She made it look for a moment as if she was going to kiss him, before moving to kiss him on the cheek instead. She let her lips linger for a moment, wondering if he'd have a lipstick stain. Then she moved back and smiled. "That's just an example." She said, touching his cheek for a moment with a finger before pulling her hand back and smiling at him with a challenge in her eyes. She wondered what he would do next, and the thrill of it was exciting.

Simon would always enjoy a good challenge, and he was more than willing to perform for her a little. To work with the idea of impressing someone in the crowd. He would need to work harder, be better, ensure that should he get on to the team that he was a vital part of it. He let himself smirk a little, ”Anything you want,” Simon repeated, he didn’t really have any examples, he wasn’t sure what would count as it. But, hoped that Diana might fill in the blanks, or just ask him to do something - hopefully something he could do - and then he’d be good to show her. If he didn’t know how to do it, he’d be more than willing to learn. Simon was responding easily to her flirting, concerned a little for if she wouldn’t really want to, or half convinced that at any moment Charlotte would jump out from behind some bushes and interrupt. Simon let himself smile charmingly and with a curious air as she stepped forward and made to kiss him on the lips but instead went for his cheek, he couldn’t help the fond expression that grew on his features, especially as her lips lingered. He listened to her words and met her gaze, seeing the challenge in her eyes. Challenging him. Simon raised a hand and placed it lightly on her cheek, he leaned in, letting his lips almost touch hers, his gaze still firmly on hers, before he pressed a light kiss to her lips, letting his own lips linger a little before pulling away. He looked at her, with a little challenge in his eyes, this was very clearly a game they were both playing but he was happy to play along.

Diana could feel her heart beating fast as the flirting with Simon went a bit further. It was definitely exciting, and she hoped that he would react to what she had said and done by going even further. She pulled back from the kiss on the cheeks, honestly feeling a little nervous even if she definitely wasn't showing it. Her smile remained confident, though she felt a fluttery feeling in her stomach. Their eyes met, and she saw a challenge in Simon's eyes as well. Her eyes widened a fraction when Simon gently placed his hand on her cheek and leaned in. Their lips nearly touched and their eyes were locked on each other, and for a moment Diana was afraid that Simon would pull away and that this would all have been a joke. But then he kissed her, and she knew he liked her. She watched him as he pulled away, but knew she had to make a move now too. She placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned in herself, kissing him more firmly. Then she pulled away and smiled a little. "So... what were we talking about?" She asked him softly, her hands still on his shoulders.

Simon was very pleased when once he’d kissed her, she put her hands on his shoulders and kissed in more firmly. The Ravenclaw couldn’t help the little smile which formed as they kissed. He smirked a little when she pulled away, his hands hand found their way to lightly touch her waist and he spotted the opportunity as soon as she said it. ”We were talking about you going on a date with me,” he replied, they hadn’t actually been talking about that at all, but he figured now was maybe the best time to ask her, after all, they’d just kissed and he figured that it meant she liked him back and he liked her, so why bother waiting around. He like Diana because even in this game they’d played a little, they’d still gotten right to the point. They hadn’t danced around, it had been plain and obvious. He was straight to the point with her. He also didn’t think asking her out would mean they were official or anything, but it could certainly be the beginning of something. If of course she was interested, but the part-veela had a light smile on his expression and he was rather hopeful.

Diana felt a shiver go through her as Simon placed his hands on her waist. She wasn't sure what had gotten into her. It was their first real conversation together and they had already kissed. Domi would die if she heard it, probably of jealousy at least partially. Diana couldn't wait to tell her friends about this, and definitely wanted her enemies to know about this as well. It would be a good time to start spreading some rumors about herself, just so people knew she and Simon Vanity had kissed. His words brought a smile to her lips, and she nodded. "I think you're right." She said, pleased that he wanted more than just a kiss. "I believe I was just saying yes to the date." She added, joking a little. She knew that a single date wouldn't make him her boyfriend, but it was definitely on the path towards that. She thought showing up at the yule ball with this boy at her side would be very good, and hoped he would ask her to that eventually. "So... what sort of date did you have in mind?" She asked him, her eyes on his.

Simon was very pleased that Diana seemed incline to agree with what he was saying, seemed to be on board with what he was suggesting. A date with Diana. He knew it was going to make Charlotte livid. He thought that maybe it would be good to tell her, warn Diana about it. But he liked Diana and not Charlotte, so it shouldn’t matter. Bring up another girl now would likely ruin the mood of what flirting they had. ”Next brightstone weekend perhaps, maybe we could share some butterbeer?” the teen smiled at her. SImon was pretty keen to go on a date with her, it would be good fun. They might not have to stick to what he was suggesting but he knew it would be good to go on a date, and ensure that he still had enough time to ask her to the yuleball. She was a pretty and popular Slytherin and he was sure that even if they went on a date that if he didn’t ask her with plenty of time someone else might just. ”But, if butterbeer doesn’t suit you we can definitely do something else?” he would be happy to do anything, just spend the time kissing if that was what she wanted, but getting butterbeer would be something to do in between it.

Diana's brain was busy trying to take in all of the details of the moment so she could tell it to her friends exactly as it had happened. It was still a little surreal that this was happening to her, though it was definitely boosting her confidence. Not only was Simon older than her, he was definitely one of the most handsome boys in the entire school. "I like butterbeer." She said in response to his suggestion. "I think that sounds good." She added, a small smile on her face. She had never gone on a date like that before, only to school events. Not that she was telling Simon that. "I look forward to it..." She said, already imagining the jealous looks they would draw together.

Simon let a charming smile grace his features when she seemed to agree with his plan. The part-veela nodded, ”Sounds good, I’ll owl you with more details,” he leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek before taking a little step back, ”I have to get to studying, so I’ll see you soon Diana,” the prefect easily smiled at her before turning and heading back towards the castle. It would be good to spend some time with her. It was going to be very good fun. He couldn’t wait for it. It was going to be so much fun. He was sure it was going to be a little drama given how Charlotte could be but it was still going to be a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back