Cold Points

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa had just walked back inside from the grounds. Her arms were rapped tightly round her body in an attempt to stay warm, her silver blonde hair lay smooth and icy against Larissa pale face, her lips were delicately blue and she stood there shivering in a long silver coat.
Larissa blue eyes wandered up towards the house points..
"Great," Larissa said loudly as she walked towards the points to tap the hour glass. "We're drawn with Gryffindor." She sighed as she looked out towards the icy grounds.

Napolde was just leaving the entrance hall. She would get her back for that, she thought sticking her head back in the air. She almost crashed into another girl, "Who are you?" she asked, looking down to a shivering girl.

Larissa stood up straight.
This girl had the bluntness of a Slytherin but the look of another house..
Larissa glared for a moment.
"Depends who wants to know." Larissa said, implying the girl state her name first.

Napolde narrowed her eyes. "Well, who'dya think?" she asked sarcasically. "What house are you in then?" she said.

Larissa had been planning to ask this question.
"Slytherin." Larissa said proudly. "I'm guessing you're.." Larissa looked the girl up and down.
This girl looked like the classic-
"Ravenclaw, right?"

"Yeah." she said. She pushed past her and started walking down the corridor on her own.

Larissa stared at the girl for a moment before turning back to the house points.
"Hrmm.." Larissa said, turning her head to make sure the girl was gone.
"I wonder.." Larissa tapped her wand against the Ravenclaw glass.
"Wingardium Leviosa" She said, swishing and flicking her wand but nothing happened.
"Damn it.. Merlin's beard.." Larissa grumbled crossly.

Napolde by now had turned and sat on the window sill. She started laughing when Larissa failed to raise the points. "Pointless!" she called still laughing.

Larissa didn't bother to turn to the Ravenclaw girl.
She muttered something rude under her breath and tugged a small piece of parchment and a green quill and ink bottle from inside her coat.
She pressed the parchment up against the wall and began to write, pausing briefly to scowl at the Ravenclaw.

Napolde was still laughing, but noticed when the Slytherin glared at her. She slipped out her wand. "Windardium Leveosar" she said, pointing to a breadstick. She made it float over to her and poke her arm.

(lol)

Larissa laughed as the breadstick poked Napolde's arm (don't roleplay me).
Larissa continued scrawling on her parchment before smirking at the Ravenclaw and pushing the parchment back inside her coat.
Now she checked that no-one apart from the Ravenclaw was watching before she bent close to the wall, her quill feather dancing.

(No, it hit your arm. I was roleplaying the breadstick)

Napolde watched as she wrote on the paper, her quill dancing. Rolling her eyes, she let her breadstick fall to the Slytheirns feet and snap.

(I know what you meant but it didn't hit my arm. It missed. You can't roleplay that)

Larissa finished what she was writing on the wall and stepped back to admire her work.

(it's like when you said about - because I RPed throwing the quaffle through the hoop - you made it so you had caught it. Well in this case, the breadstick missed Larissa.)

(
Ye but i have control over this stick...unlike thorwing a quaffle.
no it didnt? it poked you! get over it! not big deal...anyway move on..its broken on the floor...go on stamp on it xD )

Larissa looked down at the breadstick.
She rolled her eyes and stepped over it.
Larissa shrugged her coat off and tied it round her waist. She walked towards the Ravenclaw girl and just stood there, feet from, gazing menacingly into her eyes.

(btw i got nappy (lol) online coz libby hates lissy now ect..and so i got my other account who i dont use much and who is badish and is TRYING to be your bloody friend :p )

"What?" she said as the slytherin stared at her. "What's your name?"

(I thought Libby and Lissy were cool now?)

Larissa considered the girl for a moment.
"Sedgwick," Larissa said cautiously, "Larissa Sedgwick."
She replied politely, "And yours?"

(lol...libby still hates her soz :p)

(posting as napolde)

Napolde nodded, "I'm Napolde Amandil." she said, "Why are you here? You look freezing" she said matter-of-factly.

Larissa was surprised by this sudden kindness.
Larissa never trusted anyone but something about this girl was.. nice.
"I've been out on my friends broom," She said shrugging slightly, "But she turned up and wanted a go.. November is chilly.." Larissa added randomly. "Do you like Quidditch?"

(agen)

Napolde nodded, "Yeah, it is a bit" she said. "At my old school i was Captain, so you could say i like Quidditch" Napolde made her way to the enterance and leaned on the hinges of the open door.

"Wha..." Larissa said slightly confused, "So you're a transfer?"

"No, my primary school specialized in magic too" she said, realizing there can't be many that did.

(dnt forget to check the posts in more news lol)

Larissa stood open-mouthed for a moment.
"I got sent to a local muggle school," She rolled her eyes, "And mum insisted I was kept away from a broomstick until I was at least showing signs of magic."
Larissa sighed.
"I could have gone to Beauxbatons." She shrugged as she looked around, "But I suppose if Hogwarts was good enough for my gran it should be good enough for me."
Larissa's parents had attended school in Scottlandwhen the New Zealand school was unbuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back