OOC First Name
Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
The wide windows of the café focused on St. Paul's Cathedral and the historic center of the city, wrapped in smoky evening shades. Rebeca sat by the window and looked downwards, where rows of troubled people and cars crowded in traffic jams while she enjoyed a great coffee after a tiring weekday and the café was called Staburags Prufrock Coffee. It was nice here and the girl didn't think about using teleportation to go home. She drank hot chocolate and bit into a Cinamon bun and then put it back on the table.

stefan hadn't long been back in the UK after finishing his travels round the world it had been a long few years but work had made it all worthwhile. He'd decided to come back to London as he remembered a small cafe he'd always wanted to try by ST. Pauls. while it was always busy he loved the look of it from the out side.

as he entered the cafe was busy and he realized he probably wasn't going to be able to sit alone. this didn't bother him as he wanted to try and meet more people and he thought this will give him a chance. once he grabbed his coffee he looked around to see if he could spot some where to sit. he noticed that there was a spare seat opposite a pretty young lady.
"excuse me miss? do you mind if i sit opposite you?" he asked "just its got quite busy and there's no where else really"

Beca thought about what could be done tonight. Maybe go to a movie, but then she got bitten again and didn't notice when someone was talking to her. She put her bun aside and she was a little confused that she was in an awkward situation. ''Oh- Hey. There! '' Beca smiled at him and drink a little chocolate so she could talk again. ''Sure, you can sit! I don't mind!'' Rebeca answered to him and she looked to him and he looks realy good.

"thankyou" he said taking the seat opposite her "im so sorry about the intrusion on you. let me introduce myself" he carried on while stirring his coffee. a nasty nervous habit he'd picked up while travelling. "my names Stefan Glass." he said.
he knew his nerves would kick in eventually but for now he just smiled as he waited on her response hoping her name was as pretty as her.

''Ur welcome'' He certainly knew how to talk to the ladies. The first impression of the man seemed quite positive. Of course, things could still change, but hopefully it won't happen so soon. It's okey! You don't need vorie about that! Beca smiled to handsom men who was sitting to her. ''Nice to meet you Stefan and my name is Rebeca Romanova'' She smiled to him and dringking hot choclate.

"Rebecca huh?" he said "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." flirting ever so slightly. he flashed her a smile trying to play it slightly. he took a sip of his coffee "so Rebecca. what brings you to this cafe this evening?" he asked letting his curiosity slip out slightly.

Beca nodded. She was embarrassed for a moment because she hadn't heard such nice compliments. ''I just finished my work and was thinking what today i will be doing and i just walk here drink hot choclet and you?'' Rebeca asked to Stefan and drinking again choclet.

he smiled "well thats a good idea. im just here as last time i was in London i saw this place and wondered what it was like inside." he replied. he lent back in his chair ever so slightly as he took in the sight out side. not realizing that his wand was on show when his jacket opened.

There were times when Beca enjoyed be alone. For example, in moments like this, sitting in one of London's nicest coffee shops and quietly humming a song on ballads flowing through the open windows of a coffee shop. But this time it was nice to talk to Stefan. He was an interesting person and she wanna a little more know about him. "Yes, it was a good idea." She always wanna see St. Paul Catredale and she have a tomorow free day and mayby she w will be going there and looket. " So what you think about this place Stefan and where are you from?" Rebeca asked to him and she was forgot about cinamon ban on the hear plate.

Theo had had a busy morning, working on a new case that was likely to see him moved to New Zealand for the next few weeks. Feeling his energy come to a halt, he’d taken a break from his work, headed to the local coffee shop for a pick me up. After ordering himself a hot beverage, he turned to leave and spotted a familiar face across the room. Part of him wanted to go and talk to her since he’d not had the chance to for a while, but after realising Rebeca was already engaged with a handsome man, he chose to leave her to it, buying a cinnamon bun for the road trip too, before heading back out the shop and up the road.

Stefan took a sip of his coffee using the time to think about what he should tell her. he knew he couldnt be completely honest as his work was important. "this is definetly one of the nicest coffee shops in london." he said "im form all over really. my work takes me all over the world but i guess you could say i come from new zealand originally."
he didn't want to give too much away as he knew it could put himself in danger.

She sipped chocolate and concluded that she had noticed Theo in the store. He was waiting for him when he saw him, the gaze accidentally making men look at when Theo then went outside instead of the store. They haven't been seen in a long time, but Theo will still look good. ''Yes, i agree with you'' She smiled, London always was her home and good place to live. ''Oh, you are from New Zealand, how is it really there? I'm from London, Hemel Hempstead and I'm Auror'' Rebeca smiled to him and drinking hot choclet and she was still thinking about Theo.

he smiled when he heard her say about being a local. it always was a good idea to get to know those from the local area as they always seemed to know more than he could read in books or online. "an aurora huh guess i better behave then." he said with a wink. "hey dont forget about your bun" he sid signalling to the bun he could see infront of her

''Somtimes is hard, when you never know when you back home.'' That was true and she was know soon will be going another contry and that would be longer time there but that was hear big dream and she didn't wanna disapointed her father. ''Oh, right, i just forgot about cinamon bun. '' Beca smiled to him and she wanted ask him a little more know but she didn't know he would be trust here, but she hoped meet him soon again. Beca started eating a cinamon bun and finished her choclet drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back