Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nolan was happy to be back at school. He was super glad to see his friends and roommates again. He felt much better than he did in the past few semesters. The Hufflepuff boy was getting back into music and he was super glad about it. He had recently been getting more inspiration coming along which he was super glad about. He tried to write it all down if it came to his head, otherwise, he would completely forget.

The boy had been making his way down to the art room when he felt some inspiration coming along, which had made him excited. He knew he had to hurry down to the art room before he would completely forget what the inspiration was. Just as he had entered the courtyard in a hurry to get to the art room, he didn't realise how hurriedly he was going, when he immediately collided with the other person. His musical notes flew everywhere as well as a thump of his guitar moving in a different direction (mind you he didn't even have a secure grip on his guitar). He too fell onto the ground. "Sh*t I'm sorry, are you okay? I didn't see where I was going."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back