Club Night Out

Chloe was getting past the acceptable point of alcohol intake. She was getting drunk, not that she had a problem with that. Chloe smiled at Link's words. She liked that. Chloe gave Link a playful smirk. "I don't really care but I'm leaning towards the suite." she whispered into his ear, her lips trailing down his jawline.

Getting up Link would take a hold of her hand. Walking past those around them, they exited the club without any problems. "Let's walk its nice out." he said as his arm laid upon her waist, kissing her gently upon her neck, Chloe smelled was addictive to him. He was holding her close because he could tell she was out of it, how far would this go? He didn't know, guess Ioan was a good teacher after all, he thought with a smirk.

Chloe gladly let Link take her soft, delicate hand in his own. She simply smirked at the press on the way out the door. Chloe might have been drunk, but she was fully aware of what she was doing. It really wasn't that unusual for her. "If that's what you want." she responded in a velvet voice. Chloe leaned in closer to Link, being as close as she could and still walk. Chloe smirked as Link kissed her neck. It wasn't far to the hotel and her suite. Who knew what this would lead to?

Avoiding the press easily as they left, Link did not want to see his face on some snob magazine. "Hopes your daddy wouldn't mind me claiming you for the night." he said in a joking way, it was dirty but it had slip, Chloe probably be the first he actually had romance with. Link had always had girls that wanted so bad to do his bidding, he could have easily taken advantage of them all. Link just wasn't the type to let any girl, they had to have more than just appreance for him to even notice them.

Chloe scoffed at him as he said he hoped her daddy didn't mind him stealing her for the night. She wanted to roll her eyes. "As if my daddy cares what I do." she said with a smirk. It was true though, her dad didn't care what she did. There was only one rule. She could not embarrass her family. It was a rule she had learned early in life and had never once broken. Chloe was the most sought after girl in the city. A prize that was hard to claim.

"So if I told you to come to London with me would you go?" he asked kissing her lips. Only a few blocks to go and they would get there eventually. Somehow Link found it stimulating when you walked the streets with a girl showing such display of affection. No he didn't mind that, just his face on a magazine questioning who he was, would be the annoyance of it all. "Been meaning to settle down but this life is to addictive to do so." he con artist told her, tell them what they want to hear.

Chloe laughed at his question though she kissed him back deeply. She didn't mind public affections. Chloe was on all the magazines anyways. Why would it matter if she had an attractive guy with her? Just something for her fans to gossip about. Chloe didn't buy any of his words. She would play the game back, better than he was playing it. "Baby, I would go anywhere you want me to go." she said with a seductive smile.

"Really?" he said seriously this time, his faced still as they held up traffic, standing in the middle of the streets. "Will you really come to London with me?" he asked again, holding her close by the waist, this time as if he were desperatley in love with her at the moment. His lips met hers once again, as cars would vebdor and vent people shouting out "GET A ROOM"!. He didn't care he wanted to know how far Chloe would go with this brief romance at the moment, probably not that far. Seeing as she like publicity more than her life can count on it, can this girl actually give all up just for him?

Chloe looked at Link curiously as he spoke to her in a serious tone. Her face displayed no emotion but affection. She still wasn't falling for it. Chloe highly doubted he wanted her to go all the way to London with him. Something about him compelled her to answer his question honestly. It was if they were the same person, both concerned with their own selfish goals. "Yes. I would. London is fairly nice. Plus it would be a nice little mystery for the press to solve." she said with a wink.

Link didn't buy it one bit, who was she fooling but he played along, as he walked her out of the streets away from those venting. "I will be leaving soon, in two days to be exact. I was gonna go to London, but I'm heading back to New Zealand." he didn't ask her again, after all he just met not so long ago. Link didn't expect much to last, for some reason though he hope to at least run into her someday. As they had finally arrived to her hotel, he stood still staring at her carefully. "Do you want me to come in?" he ask his voice so careful now, as the alcohol finally drifted away from his blood stream, becoming more sober as he spoke.

Chloe smiled at Link, slightly disappointed that he would be leaving in only two days. She had been right on calling his bluff about taking her to London. It seemed that was never his intention. Chloe smirked at him. It was her famous half-smile that meant she was up to no good. "We better make those two days count then." she purred into his ear. Chloe looked up at their hotel as they reached it. She turned to Link. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" she said before taking him by the hand and leading him inside.

Link followed as she took him inside she was very persuasive. Something that Link couldn't help but turn him on even more, girls know what she wants. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her close kissing her deeply with passion. Running his fingers through her silken hair, as it slips through his fingers, their lips meeting more than once. They made it towards the elevators without letting each other go, once it had arrived they continue on till they reach her suite. It didn't take long as they enter the room, in matter of seconds the doors were magically close shut.

[[skip details :r ??]]

Chloe wrapped her arms around Link as they kissed deeply all the way up to her suite. They pushed the door open, Chloe magically shutting it using silent, wandless magic. She was a very, talented witch for her age. Chloe jumped up, wrapping her legs around Link. Her fingers twisted through his hair as he carried her to the bedroom.

Time Passes....

Chloe's bare body was covered only with a white sheet as she slept silently next to Link. The night had definitely been a pleasant one. There wasn't a point where Chloe could remember falling asleep. She looked angelic laying in the bed, her dark hair spread beautifully around her face.

Link had laid wide awake next to Chloe, one of his arm resting on his chest. His feelings for her had instantly grown over night, but he was never going to admit that to her. She had fancy him in every way, and there was no way he was just going to leave without ever seeing her again. Laying in silence his thoughts drifted elsewhere, letting her sleep a little more.

Sunlight streamed through the windows in the grand bedroom. Chloe stirred in bed next to Link. The morning sun typically woke her up everyday. Chloe rolled over, snuggling closer to Link, her head on his chest. She continued to sleep for about another hour. Eventually, her blue eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Link, smiling beautifully at him. "Good morning." she said sleepily.

Feeling her body shift towards his chest he toyed with the ends of her hair. It felt soft within his hand, Chloe did a good job keeping up with her appearances. Even when she was asleep, Link couldn't help but stare at the beautiful goddess resting on him. Another hour her eyes open slowly, his grey iris focus on her still as she spoke softly to him. "Morning, how did you sleep?" he said with a calm tone.

Chloe flashed Link a smile as he asked how she slept. "Wonderfully, with you by my side that is." she said, thinking of an old song. Chloe admired Link as she trailed her finger along his chest. Her affections for him were growing and blossoming. She would never tell him that though. It would give him the upper hand. Chloe would keep her feelings to herself until she was sure of him. Chloe leaned up and kissed his jawline. "How was your night?" she asked him in return.

"It was great except this pain in my arms, lifting not for me." he teased as she kissed him. Link couldn't but feel at ease at this point, it was getting complicated for him and he knew it. A man could go insane just by the way he was living, soon he will exist to care. He have to stop caring, if you was raised they way he was brought up affection shouldn't have come easy to him but yet he felt it. "Are you hungry?" he asked looking away, his eyes telling a story that he didn't want to share.

Chloe laughed, her voice ringing like bells. He was silent for a moment before asking her if she was hungry. Her blue eyes looked up at his gray eyes. "Famished." she said winking at him. "I think I need a shower first then food." she said, getting out of bed, not bothering to hide her body from him as she walked towards the bathroom. Chloe turned the shower water on hot before looking back at Link with a soft smile.

"Take your time." he smirked getting up as he walked towards the hotel glass windows. New York was quite a busy city as Link notice cars already honking because of terrible traffic. He waited for her to finish, listening to the showers turn on, keeping his gaze outside. Usually Link would have left before the girl had awaken, he knew this was new to him, it shocked him but he didn't pay to much mind to it. "I have to go soon." he said to no one in particular.

Chloe took a rather short shower for her. She let the hot water run over her as she thought about what to do. She was by no means a wh0r3. The guys she usually slept with, she knew well and liked them. Link was different. She had only met him yesterday. Chloe couldn't help but wonder what she had gotten herself into. When she got out of the shower, she used a drying charm on herself and her long dark hair. Chloe put on a comfortable but attractive outfit. She opened the door to find Link by the window. She quietly walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind.

Link had already used a spell on his form to appear wearing casual clothing. He heard her approaching, his arm resting on the glass now peaking out the busy streets of the city. "Ready? May leave soon, but I hope to see you soon." he said not wanting to face her, his face still feeling her soft embrace. Why those he feels as if he knew her for such a long time, he swear he must of known her in another life, if there were such a thing.

Chloe frowned as he said he might leave soon. She couldn't help but wonder if she would really see him again or if it was all just a hoax. Chloe nodded her head. "I'm ready if you are." she said, breathing in his sent. He smelled delicious. "Where are you going?" she asked curiously. Chloe wanted to know what was tempting enough to pull him away from her.

"I have to go see a buddy up north." he turned to look at her, his lips curled into a twisted smile. "I won't be long, just need to take care of something is all." he caress the side of her lips, as he lean to kissed her luscious pouts. He knew this was longer that he ever kissed her compare from the night before, devouring her addictive lips, parting away to breath as he smirk. "Breakfast than I take my leave."

Chloe smiled at him as he smiled at her. He said he wouldn't be long but was that the truth? She highly doubted that. Her heart gave a lurch as he leaned in, his lips caressing her own. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer. This kiss was different from last night but she didn't know why. Chloe smirked as he pulled away from her. If she was smart , she would stretch out breakfast but Chloe wouldn't subject him to that. "Oh alright. Let's go find some food then." she said, taking his hand in her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back