Club Night Out

Link Black

OOC First Name
Madderz MAIN
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Tallon
Link was on time, waiting around 5th avenue, the same exact spot were he met Chloe. Central park was very well litted tonight, even though it was chilly out Link didn't half mind it. He was handsomely dressed an attire would make you think Link was a big deal Hollywood star. Though he was getting attention just standing there, he merely ignore it giving cold looks to the ones that linger to long. Instead of his leather jacket he was wearing a onyx spiffy blazer. So not his style, but it went well with his ominous looks. His wand was neatly tuck and hidden away just in case something erupt out of the ordinary. Link was prepared now to await for Chloe.

Chloe was slightly behind on her time. It took her longer to get ready than most people. She wanted to look her best when she saw Link tonight. She had made it her new goal to enchant him with her wits and charm. Chloe had gotten dressed in a glittering gold dress. It dipped in lower in the chest and was rather short on her. It made her look even more beautiful than ever. Her heels were black and gold. Her whole appearance was worthy of being photographed. She made her way to where Link was waiting for her. He looked handsome. "Hey you!" she said brightly as she made her way to him.

"Hey" Link turned around smiling one of his hands tuck into his slacks. "Ready to go?" he asked as he leans into peck her cheeks stepping back to admire her striking looks. He didn't wait for to answer as a black limbo pulled up just besides them. It was Link temporary limbo driver while he was in town. Opening the door he swing it wide open, as he lead her inside the stretch limbo. "After you m'lady" his European accent rolling off the tip of his tongue.

Chloe smiled as Link kissed her cheek. "As ready as ever." she said flashing him a smile. She turned to see a limo. She approved of the means of transportation. She nodded her head at Link before climbing inside. She spoke curtly to the driver, directing him to the club. "Nice car." she said with a smirk. It only took a few moments to get to the club. She could see the photographers looking at the limo with curiousity. Chloe grinned. "Ready for this New York style?" she said before opening the limo door. Flashes went off all around her. The press's favorite teen royality had arrived. She smiled brillantly at the cameras, ignoring the questions of the press as to who her new boy was. She smirked at them all before entering the club, hand in hand with Link.

Was that a trick question, Link thought about it as they arrived in matter of minutes. There was flashes all around them Link kept his cool. Holding Chloe hand he often wonder why muggel desire this kind of lifestyle. Only for it to be answered as they continue to sort of shove him a bit holding onto Chloe. He had the right mind to blow this who place on, wandless magic would do the trick. He couldn't put himself to do it, as the papz kept asking Chloe question. Typical, who's that Ms. Livingstone, who's your new Romance, he looks like a duke, no one of those British soap opera stars. Who's that mysterious man? Link shook his head as he ignore them keeping his gaze on Chloe. "Must be fun." he comments as they enter the club light.

Chloe grinned at Link as he told her it must be fun. She nodded her head. "A blast." she told him with a giggle. "Sorry about all the questions. My family's been famous for generations. They like to print my pictures." she said with a shrug. She took him over to the bar and ordered her a strong muggle drink. "Would you like anything?" she asked him with a smile on her face.

"No problem". Link said smiling as he follow Chloe into the club heading towards the bar. Link could barley hear Chloe as she tried to explain her family business to him. "Really that sucks" he shouted a little as she ask for a drink. "Cask and Cream will be fine. he requested from the bartender sliding up against Chloe. "So will you be showing me some moves out there." Link winked as he lace his fingers with hers.

Chloe ususally didn't mind if the press wanted to print her pictures. It only made people desire her more. Chloe grinned as his fingers twined through hers. She nodded her head at him. "No doubt." she said flashing her white teeth. "I just hope you can keep up." she said playfully. The bartender handed her a shot of liqur and Chloe downed. Turning back to face Link, she leaned close to his ear. "Let's dance!" she told him, practically bouncing up and down.

Link felt a creept of disgust almost spew out of him, he held it together though. He felt something in the air that didn't suit right to him, maybe he was being paranoid but he couldn't shrug this feeling away. Taking his drink he downs it at once slapping back ontop of the bar taking Chloe towards the dance floor. Ever wanted to mate someone just because? Well Chloe was the girl Link wanted to, he dance up against her letting the music immune him away from those feelings. She was perfectly up against him, they so looked like the hottest couple in Hollywood right now.

Chloe could dance. She moved to the beat like it was part of her. Her years of underage clubbing had taught her how to move. Chloe moved perfectially compatable with Link. The pair was the envy of the dance floor but then again who didn't envy Chloe? Her face was lit up as her dark hair tousled around her. They danced and danced and danced. Chloe was beginning to sweat slightly as the 6th song ended. She took Link by the hand and led him to a dark, secluded corner of the room. "You can dance." she said appreciatively.

"Thanks" Link smirked as he was being lead away towards a secluded corner. He notice they both had worked up a sweat, his breathing easing down as he walked with her. "Didn't think you had it in you." he joked as his tongue would glide by the side of his inner cheek. Hands still laced with hers, taking a seat in a VIP lounge once they got there.

Chloe laughed as he joked with her. "You don't know what I have in me." she said with a smirk. "I like dancing. Always have." she said with a grin. Chloe sat down beside Link, sitting close to him. It was quiet in this lounge since they only allowed certain people back here. Chloe was one of those people. "Tell me about yourself." she said softly, into his ear.

"What do you wanna know" Link tilt his gaze towards her direction. He was contemplating if he should tell her about Link Woods or Link Deveraux. Link Deveraux was brand new so he would have to go with that identity. Link Woods was still back in New Zealand lost somewhere, probably regretting life at the moment. The vibration of his muggel cell went off in his slacks pocket, he ignored it for a while fully paying attention to Chloe.

Chloe smiled attractively at Link. Her long dark eyelashes fluttered. "How about where you are from? What you like to do? Ya know the basics." she told him. A waiter came over to her, asking her if she would like a drink. He was openly staring at her. Chloe was used to it as she gave him a wink. There wasn't any harm in a little flirting. She ordered one before turning to Link. "Want one?" she asked him.

"Sure" Link smirked watching as Chloe order them a drink. Link couldn't pin point but he was sure there was to Chloe than being just a night owl. "I though I already told you." he said in a low murmur. "As for what I like to do, well you could say I'm more the intellectual type." he lied through his lips. "Mingle with clients selling and auctioning valuable items in Europe, among others things I like to get into" he said close to her ears, his lips nearly touching her soft skin.

Chloe looked at Link. She didn't think that Link was telling the truth to her but she was going to let it slide. Chloe rather liked the way he was whispering in her ear. She smirked at him. "And what is the intellectual type?" she whispered back to him. Chloe's lips trailed along Link's jawline, barely making contact.

"Is this a business meeting or a night club" he joked hinting away from the subject. "Besides I want to know more about Ms. Livingstone." played it off with alluring tone feeling her lips almost touch his. The waiter came back with their drinks setting it in front of them both. With a quickness Link left barely tip, his eyes still focus on her, in a tense but fashionable way.

Chloe laughed. It was a merry sound, one that would brighten anyone's day. She shook her head. "It's definitely a night club." she said with an amused expression. "What exactly is it you want to know?" she asked, her face very close to his. The alcohol was starting to swim in her head. She picked up her new drink and took a sip of it as she waited on his answer.

"Well what parts of this city you really control" he said with a chuckle leaning against then ends of his fingers. He was really enjoying his night with her, it was very interesting. He figure by the end of the night they would be holding each other very close, possibly snogging as they say back home.

Chloe laughed at his question. "All of upper eastside which is to say all of it." she said with a smirk. "Livingstones control the only part of the city that matters at all. Ask anyone and they will tell you the same thing." she said proudly. There was nothing that wasn't avalible to Chloe.

Link smirked with a satisfying expression on his face, he didn't have much to worry about than. Along with other rules that applied to magic, money was one thing you could not possess with a flick of a wand. You can do many things to get it, I'm sure like the outcome of a horse race, make it so it will come out your own way, or even investing to the right stock market. Yes many ways, but Chloe made it easy so he wouldn't have to think so much, not that he was staying here for long. She was just a temporary key to this beautiful city. "Well than that must be nice." he finally said, growing closer to her.

Chloe smirked at Link as he told her that it must be nice. She nodded her head with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You have no idea." she said grinning. Chloe Livingstone had every door open to her. People worshipped the ground she walked on. Who wouldn't want to be her? Chloe trailed her fingertips along Link's face. She was good at the game the two were playing. So good, Link might not even realize it.

With that Link took hold of Chloe in his arms. It didn't take long before he felt her lips meeting his, it was lust at first sight, and he couldn't help but want to kiss her the way he was doing. His lips caress her like no other, he only kissed two girls in his entire life Chloe was now the third, her gloss now smeared across his lips he didn't care, he was enjoying every second of it.

Chloe smirked as Link took her in his arms. She had known it was only a matter of time and she didn't care. He was handsome and appealing to her. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling closer to him. Her lips connected with his, moving in sync together. His lips felt electric as they touched hers. It was different than the way her ex-boyfriends had kissed her. Very different. It was better.

Link had felt his desires for her rise within seconds. Their lips had parted, than embraced again several times. The music of the club was blurring, intoxicated with a attractive woman what could be better. He felt his hands travel up and down her back down to her lower back, he crossed not further, he didn't want to spoil her just yet. He did adventure further towards her ear, nibble upon them, and whispers into her ear. "Would you like to dance again or go to your suite?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back