Club Fair Y29

Stella stood there the entire time Lennon spoke to everyone. Some were either interested or stop by to make random conversations. It was hard to keep up with all the noise. And so many girls, left and right. He attract them like flies. Stella wonder what could possibly be so interesting in the Ravenclaw? As far as she could see, Lennon was alright. Alright, meaning clones of him walk these school grounds everyday. Nothing special. Personally, she hadn't a clue what he was all about. It didn't matter, writing was one of many ways she expressed herself. Writing for the school newspaper might end up being probably the only good thing she might get out of this school. With that, Stella took the sign up sheet and printed her name. "I guess I'm in."

Aminia looked at the piece of paper, but in her gut didn't quite feel the same amount of welcoming as what she would feel if Lennon had cheerfully offered her the list. Waiting her turn once the other brunette had signed, Aminia took and in a fairly lovely script signed her name, all the while looking around at everyone else who stood there to sign, and finally again at Lennon to gauge a reaction from him.

Elsie squealed with delight. "This is so pretty! You guys made these? That takes a lot of skill, Evee look!" She spoke with a large grin on her face. However her smile faded slightly, and she gave a knowing look to her sister. "Evee would you like to join? We can plant flowers and have fun, and we can meet people? Would you want to sign up with me so we can spend some time together?" The blonde tried to be encouraging, though it was quite difficult. Her sister was so shy, it was hard to encourage her into any sort of communications. But perhaps flowers would do it.

Simon knew exactly what he wanted when he stepped into the great hall, still too young to join the SDA and only really currently interested in one other club. The brotherhood. He knew that the yearbook would be interesting but he had no artist talents in that area, so why bother, and his sister was already on the monthly, so why bother there either. He walked into the hall, and spotted the brotherhood stall out of all the rest. he was somewhat disappointed by the lack of muggle sporting clubs, but maybe he could create one later in his schooling. The ravenclaw walked through the hall and stepped in front of the stall with the brotherhood sign, just as another, slightly older boy asked what the brotherhood was about. Simon didn't much care what they did, he just wanted to be a part of it, "I'd like to join, I don't need to know what you guys are, I just want to join" he said, hoping the other boy didn't mind too much that he'd interrupted but he just wanted to sign up and get out and that was what he intended to do.

James was happy to see that there were a couple of first year boys showing interest in the brotherhood. He put down the fliers and clapped his hands together. "Ok boys, the brotherhood is just that, a brotherhood, a place for us guys to come together, make friends, hang out, and seek support from all things from school work to careers to girls, the brotherhood is whatever you make of it, what are your names?" He asked the two boys, one of them seemed so keen on joining he almost didn't care what the group was. "Curb your enthusiasm my friend, you want in? You're in,"

Lennon gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to comment back to the boy who apparently had no interest in signing up. If he thought people dying was as common and mundane as water being wet, then he was seriously disturbed and Lennon wouldn't waste his time on talking to someone like him, not here when he was focused on other things. His distaste for the boy ran deeper when he made yet another rather condescending comment about Sophie and the fifth year was glad to see him go. If he didn't know that Sophie was tough enough to brush off those comments he would've actually said something, but instead he focused on the girl in front of him. He smiled good-naturedly at her, glad that she seemed to have a better attitude about Lennon's views and he appreciated that. "I meant what I said earlier about not silencing anyone's voices, no matter what," he said to her with a smile.

He was happy at how many people were interested in signing up, noticing that Mini hadn't left quite yet even after Sophie had - rather harshly albeit humorous - told her off. Lennon picked up the sign up sheet and felt her watching him so finally he looked up, looking her right in the eye. "Come find me later, if you want to talk - about the paper. If you're still unsure..." he said with a non-commital shrug. He wasn't sure what he wanted at the moment, whether he wanted her to find him or not and if he wanted to hear her plead her case about working on the paper or working on...whatever it is she wanted. He stared at her for a moment longer before returning his gaze to the list of prospects that he'd have to owl later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back