Avie Mitchell

peter pan

OOC First Name
Emzies
Sexual Orientation
Rocks
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
Avie loved Halloween, he really well and truly did. It was an opportunity for him to eat lots of sugar, wear a strange costume and just have lots of fun. It was why he tried to make an effort for it this year, and boy had he. Since he was also supposed to be taking pictures of the event for the yearbook the teen had opted for a fancier costume, one that hadn't been hand made by him or his mother, he'd sent a letter home to his mother and his aunt had sent him this costume in return without any explanation really, just signed from her. It had been strange to say the least but he wasn't bothered by it. Stranger things happened around halloween. He just happily put the costume on, and then headed out of the dorm room. He was particularly happy about this costume more than others. It was his favourite costume he'd ever worn, as it was also his favourite cartoon character, Spiderman. And the costume was just perfect, he felt amazing in it. He just couldn't wait to show it off.

The teen ventured into the great hall, just running in, as if he was spiderman, he had his mask on, and just began running around. He was shooting fake webs at different people before continuing. The boy ran around the room for a solid ten minutes before he grew tired and decided that he needed some extra sugar. He took the mask off and wondered over to the snacks table filling his mouth and hands with all the sugar that he could get. He knew he would need to wash his hands before he could take any pictures, he loved his camera and he didn't want to get sticky fingers on to it. He continued to stuff his mouth, just filling it and quickly eating it. He didn't even really bother with a plate, he was finishing off what was in his hands before he picked up more, since he didn't want to get told off for having too much. So the teen moved to the side of the table and just kept eating.

Hope you don't mind. He's spiderman... I had to!

Emily was a wood nymph. She'd fallen in love with the legends of the wood nymphs from the tales that Belle, Mrs Raven, told her during the holiday breaks. The beautiful spirits of the forest that were one with nature. The stories always made her smile and even though Halloween was supposed to be a scary day, Emily simply couldn't bring herself to dress in something scary. It didn't really matter she supposed, people dressed as princesses and all sorts of things for Halloween, why would she be any different. Walking out of the kitchen with her hidden pocket of cookies, Emily continued on to the Great Hall and looked around to see if she could see her brother, or any of her friends. She waved at a couple of her housemates and kept walking. As she suspected she saw a couple of zombies and vampires as she looked around. It was not something she wasn't expecting after all. It was Halloween.

Emily snuck a cookie into her mouth quickly before placing it back in her pocket. She had gotten rather adept at hiding her own food these days. She didn't actually know if she was allowed to cook her own things, but it was better to ask forgiveness than permission, so she decided that if she got caught, she would apologise, otherwise, why mention it? It was weird not having her mother here, she knew, she could feel it. She didn't have to worry about dodging her ever watchful eye. Though it had been a fun game to try. Shaking her head, and quickly fixing her ears, Emily walked deeper into the Great Hall, only to see someone dressed as Spiderman running around the room. Emily jumped with delight. She loved when people dressed as superheros. They were definitely her thing. She ran over to follow them, only to realise as she caught up with him, that it was her friend Avie. She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him. "Avie! I love Spiderman! That's a great costume. Wow, it looks so real!" She was definitely impressed. She quickly ducked her head for another bite of her cookie, before turning back to him. "Did you buy it?"

Avie was just happily stuffing his face with the different sweets when a familiar tone broke him out of his sugar trance. He smiled happily at the girl in front of him, Emily, his friend! He was mighty glad to see her. He waved at her, dropping some of his sweets on the ground. He laughed heartedly at them, and then grabbed a plate to place the rest of the sweets that he had on to so that he could actually talk to her without having all of his sweets in his hands. The boy smiled happily at her, "It's amazing right!" he exclaimed happily, twirling slightly in the tight, fitting costume. He was glad he had this costume, he was just so happy to have it, "I love it so much," he said happily just as she asked if he'd bought it or if it had been made, "My aunt bought it for me, I sent a letter home for my ma to get me a good costume this year and my aunt sent me this" he twirled again grinning happily at his friend. It was then that he noticed her costume, smiling happily as he did so. It was a nice costume but he didn't know what she was, it was some kind of fairy he assumed, but his mind couldn't really pinpoint what it was, "What are you exactly?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head and a curious little smile, he then remembered that Emily was related to that woman who knew Ciro, he wondered if she knew what had become of him. Then he just wrapped his arms around her in a hug, being careful to not touch her with his sticky hands, "So good to see you!"

Sorry it's so short.

Emily grinned. Seeing Avie happy made her happy, which wasn't much of an achievement because he was usually pretty happy and so was she. She had nothing bad happening in her life right now, apart from missing her mother, so she was pretty content with how things were for now. She stood back a little to give him room to twirl as he did so. "It's a really great costume! I bet your aunt was really excited to get it for you!" Emily thought Avie looked great and that was really the whole point of Halloween, dressing up and having fun. "She must have known that you'd love it!" She smiled and looked at his costume some more. It really looked so good. She bet that it must have cost his aunt a lot of money and that she must really have known that he would like it. Emily knew that her mother would probably never buy something like that for her because of the expense, but she loved it all the same.

Emily twirled around when she was questioned on her own costume. "Oh! Do you like it? I'm a wood nymph!" She wiggled her head a little to let her hair fall into place over her shoulders and posed slightly. "They're like tree spirits or something. Ciro's mum tells me stories about them all the time!" Emily loved hearing the stories about the wood nymphs. They were so much fun to think about and she knew that she would have wanted to be a wood nymph if she could. She hugged Avie back as he carefully hugged her without dirtying her clothing. She pulled back with a bit of a gasp however when she get him crushing her cookies. "Oh no! They got crushed!" She looked around quickly to make sure there were not professors before digging her hands into her pockets and finding the crushed remains of her cookies. "Oh boo. That's too bad. They were some of my best work." She grinned up and Avie and presented him with crumbs. "For you, Spiderman."

Avie was rarely without a smile on his face, he glanced back down at the costume and smiled happily. He did not question why his aunt hadn't pushed back more on the topic but she'd been as open to this as she'd been to the camera he had. It was strange, he had only been able to get things when he tried his mother these days. He had not heard from her in a while, but he was sure that his aunt was giving him these things because of the OK of his mother. The teen smiled happily, "I didn't think she would get it, my aunt never buys me things," Avie smiled happily looking at the costume again, "But, recently she keeps buying me things, whenever I try to write to my ma to get them, she gets them for me!" Avie continued with a bright smile, he was happy with the costume and he wasn't about to complain about it. Instead he just listened as she began speaking, "I love it!" the boy said jumping up and down excitedly as she then explained that she was a wood nymph. Avie didn't know what those were but he guessed they looked like what she was dressed as.

As the explanation followed, the name Ciro was not lost on him, his ears perked up at it, his smile faltered lightly, barely enough to notice. He did in part blame himself for the fact that Ciro was no longer a teacher at Hogwarts, after all, he'd been teaching him just before he had left, Avie had been an extra burden and the burden with his inability with language was surely high. it was for that reason that he blamed himself for the fact the man had left. However those thoughts were discarded when he was wrapped in a hug, he felt a smile re-grace his lips with ease. He pulled away and then grabbed the plate again with his sweets and continued eating, just as the girl got out a bag of what were now crushed cookies. The boy had a small sad expression upon seeing that they were crushed. He wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to eat them, so when she presented them to him, he practically squealed with joy. He took them gladly not caring about getting them sticky, "Thank you!" he exclaimed happily, the sugar was hitting him pretty hard, he felt his joy rising. He placed down the cookies, hiding them slightly, "I'll be right back," he told her placing down the plate and running away, racing quickly to go wash his hands slightly. Once done he raced back to her, wrapping his arms around her in a hug and lifting her to spin her, smiling brightly, "Come on, let's have some fun," he told her, placing her down, "Come on," he called to her as he moved away.

Emily was definitely impressed by Avie's costume. Spiderman was one of her favourite superheroes and he had some of the best story lines in the comic book franchise as far as she was concerned. She smiled and nodded as he told her that he didn't think he would get it. Emily thought that it was really nice of Avie's aunt to buy him something that was so nice. Emily wished she had an aunt that would buy her something that cool. Emily was excited that Avie was excited, it was really great. "It's so great that your aunt let you have that, i think it's the best costume!" It was so nice and it looked so realistic. Emily's own outfit was something that had taken quite a bit of time to get together. She was really quite proud of it too. "Spiderman is my favourite Superhero!" She didn't have much else to say if she was being entirely honest and it was very much the truth anyway. Avie was a great friend and seeing him happy made her happy.

Emily happily watched Avie run away after he had accepted her cookies. She wasn't sure where he was going, or what he was doing, but he'd told her to wait and that was what she was going to do. When he got back and nearly jumped when he suddenly pulled her into a hug and spun her around. She laughed as she was put back on her feet. That was rather a new experience for her really. She'd not had the done to her since she was only a baby. It was a lot different now that she was older. She was surprised Avie could pick her up. It was weird. "Wow, Avie! You really are like Spiderman!" Emily followed along behind Avie as he moved them away from their place near the table. "Are we gonna dance again? That was fun!"

ooc: It's not great xD

Avie had really enjoyed getting ready into this costume that he was wearing, it was just such an amazing costume, and he also thought that he would be able to wear it in other occasions, he was sure that wearing a superhero costume while in classes would be fine. The suit itself was tightly fitting so he imagined that perhaps it wouldn't be the best thing to be wearing constantly, plus with the amount of running Avie did he was probably going to tear it, and that too was something that the boy wanted to avoid doing, after all, he only had one Spiderman suit and he didn't think that his mother would send him another, or his aunt. He still hadn't heard from his mother, and while any normal kid would've probably picked up on something being wrong, Avie being Avie just knew that she would write soon and that he would see her just as soon, after all, Avie was all she had and she was all he really had. His aunt, uncle and cousins were great, he loved them a lot but he loved his mother most and he counted on her a lot even if she wasn't always there.

The smile barely left his face when she spoke, he didn't say he hadn't asked his mother first, and then when she said Spiderman the most, the best superhero, he thought so too, and upon hearing her saying that he jumped for joy. Avie then went to wash his hands, he smiled happily when he arrived back to Emily. He nodded happily, "I am Spiderman," he grinned happily with a bright smile before heading out to the dance floor, "Come on, we can play spiderman and nymph, you can cast some spells, and I can cast spider's webs," Avie then placed his mask on and then grabbed her hand and dragged her out to the dance floor. Avie started firing webs at some people, he didn't really care, he was glancing back at Emily with a wide smile, though she wouldn't be able to see that. He hoped that she would join in and have fun at this halloween feast, unlike the last time, when she had been watched by her mother, where Avie had felt that she'd held back.

Emily never really knew what to expect when it came to Avie. He was a hyperactive ball of energy sometimes, loud most times and heaps of fun all the time. Still, she never expected him to do half the things he did, even after he'd done them. It was really just something that she couldn't quite seem to grasp. Not that she'd ever not had fun around Avie. The first time she'd ever met him he had been playing the piano. He played pretty good too from what she'd heard, being no expert though, she could only guess. It didn't hurt her eardrums though, so that had to mean something right? Emily shook her hair out of her face, blowing it away from her eyes because she was too lazy to take her hands out of her pockets. They were a little cold from all the ice she'd used in the kitchens. Had she even remembered to clean up the mess? She was getting used to having it all done for her automatically back at Raven Manor.

Avie grabbing Emily's hand shocked her a little, though she really should have expected it. She nearly tripped over a couple of times as he ran with her, shooting people with his webs. Emily laughed. She was glad that he mother wasn't here, but she also didn't think they should be shooting people. "Make sure you don't shoot people in the face, okay?" She didn't want to get into trouble if he did. Not really knowing what she was supposed to do for magic, as she didn't have her wand and she couldn't very well go casting random spells at people anyway, Emily looked out for something, anything, she could use to her advantage. She grinned when she saw a packet of glitter and pulled on Avie's had to get him to slow down enough for her to grab the glitter and dump it in her pockets. Now she could throw glitter balls at people. "Do you see the dogs, Avie?!" Emily called to him as she was continued to be dragged behind him. She couldn't run as fast after all. "I think they're the professors!" She knew there were a couple of animagi in her family and it was about now that she was wishing they were hereditary. She pulled out a hand full of glitter and tossed it on Avie. Tugging her hand free and running in the other direction. "I got you Spiderman!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back