Clicky clicky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elspeth Brookes

OOC First Name
Ceara (Melissa)
Wand
Willow wand, 14" with Unicorn hair
Okay, here's Elspeth. When she was two, her dad, and paternal grandparents were killed, and then her maternal grandmother died in a fire, then her maternal grandfather killed himself then her mum died. I'm a little bit mean :erm: . Her aunt Emily is going to adopt her, but Emily's fiance is abusive. Elspeth doesn't know he hurts her aunt, otherwise she would do anything in her power to kill him. She is very protective of her remaining family. She doesn't have many friends, but I'm hoping to rectify that. :jesse:

Anyway, I'm up for anything. Friends, enemies, boyfriends, and anything else. Oh, she'll also need a shoulder to cry on... even if you aren't a friend, she may have a breakdown and start unloading on the nearest bystander. :r

If your plot requires a 13 year old Ravenclaw, I'm right here. --> X <--

Emma will be starting at HNZ next year, and she's a super friendly person, so maybe Emma can meet her (If before the next school year, maybe in Brightstone Village?) and befriend her right away. Emma's kind of the opposite and has a great big family without any tragic deaths at all.

I have Lianna!

She's a new character, so not really developed. She is very nice, but stubborn. She tries to help people as much as she can. She could be a shoulder to cry on?

She probably won't actually need a shoulder to cry on 'till next year (spoiler :x ), so if you're prepared to wait... Probably should have mentioned that. <_<

P.S. Maybe a few students her age/older? Pretty please? :wub:

I have a few people to offer for friends. Here you go:

Vanessa Parker: Hufflepuff Fourth Year, 15 Years Old. She's a big sweetheart to everyone and always puts others before herself. (If she's not too old)

Sasha Hayden: Hufflepuff Second Year, 13 or 12 Years Old (I'm on a different computer, I can't check, sorry). She used to be afraid of being teased, but now she just likes to be herself. She is smart (which is the reason she feared being teased, she was back in the U.S.A.) as well as nice to people who are nice to her.

Hillary Crespo: Hufflepuff Second Year, 12 Years Old. She's nice to everyone. She loves to sing and she also plays the guitar. She likes to have fun and almost always has a smile on her face.

So, which one do you think sounds best?

Could I still join ??? :D

I have Stephanie Cramwell .. she's a 4th year ravenclaw and a bookworm. I want this character to be active too just like Hyacin and I'm planning that Stephanie would be cheerful too because she's really in books. She can socially adapt so it will be easy for you to be around her :) .. soooo what do you think ? :D :hug:

Ok, I know I'm a tad late and forgettive... (Is that a word? o_O ). But I still have Alexandra von Hohenstein and she's is still up for it. Generally she's a shoulder to cry on as I originally intended to when I made her very long ago.

Also I have this account (Lovisa Segerstedt), which is due for sorting in a month or so. She's generally friendly but have her dark secrets, like being a Pending Pureblood... :r and a twin (Lena Elsa Segerstedt) that tends to pick on her extremely much.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back