Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
You dared huh? ;)
Well now that you're here, have a look at this :p

Liberty Isabella Barnett

Libby is a 5th year (nearly 6th) Durmstrang, and is trying to turn a little darker after leaving Hufflepuff. Her style has changed, and right now she is looking for a group of friends, preferably from Durmstrang, (If from Hogwarts it's fine but will be harder to roleplay) that she can hang around with.

She currently is in a plot with someone, whom she is now going out with. It is planned that when she'a 17 she's going to get pregnant with her first child, and once she leaves after her 7th Year she's going to train as an Astronomy Professor.

So yeah, anyone want to be her friend? :p

Ok, I bet you were hoping I wasn't going to post here, but meh xD You made me click this.

I need to RP with Zehava some more, she's a seventh year, about to come out of school but perhaps they could meet or summink? She's rather short tempered and over emotional, but she's generally kind, romantic and willing to make friends ^_^

Heh xD Sounds good Claire.
Libby can get on with older students so sure :) Mind starting one next time your on?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back