Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius LeMour

OOC First Name
Madz
Well I was going to give up on the LeMour plot line but I guess I can give it a shot. The LeMour are only two of them Luc and Sinhella (I know the names are crazy) there are no extended family no cousin or lost aunt. Nothing but the two of them and that's how I intended them to be. The background simple (I will post them up soon working on them)Sinhella was kidnapped as a child and was raise by an abusive ex servant (who happen to poison her entire family except Sinhella and of course Lucifer. He was a former student in Drumstrang at the time and was kicked out and such) so the ex servant has been raising Sinhella, telling her lies. Saying she was born here (but Sin thinks she adopted so she believes it on the count she was raised in NZ) Luc basically raised himself after his entire family had died and thinks he's the only LeMour alive. So he works here (Hogwarts) while Sinhella attends here(Ravenclaw). Get the picture. What I want is for someone to play Sinhella, I can play Lucifer cause his job doesn't require much (snickers)

Sinhella::... Suppose to be a outcast, only has a few friends (Liam, Briar, Sasha) She my first Ravenclaw student T..T but I'm getting use to playing the boy part more often. Plus her future love interest is Ashton Winters (play by me of course) and its boring playing all these roles alone >,< mmkay post if your interested

Thanks!

I could do it. I am online all the time like all day from waking up till I go to sleep xD. I have a few other chars but none are as major as Eden so I will have plenty of time to work on her

Zomg :wub: I love you for this! Okay you have her!!! Thanks Eden :hug:

No problem just pm me the info or hit me up on msn eden_wray@hotmail.com Like I said I am always on the interwebs xD

Added :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back