Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Connor was well adjusted to not being liked around school by now, but he felt as though the Head Boy badge had made him a new kind of target. He was so visible around the school now, and even his patrol partner had it out for him. There really wasn't anywhere he could be safe, and after years of hiding away from people who disliked him, Connor felt ready to give up. Sure, people didn't like him. But here he was, anyway. He had just finished an Ancient Runes class and was heading downstairs when he spotted Freya standing by one of the stairwells, pleasantly surprised. Having someone with him always eased the worries, making it less stressful to go about his business around the school. "I was thinking, what if we tried to teach Prettier Connor some songs?" He commented, poking her lightly in the small of the back as a greeting. "It can buzz, maybe it could buzz at different pitches and sing little songs?"

Vivienne had been having more than a little difficulty adjusting to being back at school. Hogwarts hadn't been quite how she had hoped it would be, and her well-intentioned attempts at improving her siblings' social statuses had gone absolutely nowhere, as well as her own rather friend-light situation being unhelpful in boosting her confidence. Vivi was finding it harder and harder to deal with her family's expectations and felt a little hurt that she was the only one who seemed to care. She had been considering between going to the library to study up on theory or to her dorm to practice some charmwork, when some extremely rude individual jabbed her in the back.

Clearly, he had mistaken her for someone else. Sure, her school robes weren't the height of fashion, but Vivi prided herself on her appearance and was shocked she apparently looked dull enough not to be recognised. She turned to face Connor, heels clicking in two precise steps, and frowned at him. "I wasn't aware assaulting students was part of the Head Boy's duties," she said carefully, raising an eyebrow as she looked the boy up and down. She wondered who Prettier Connor was and if this guy had some serious self esteem issues, or if he simply needed to see a healer and get his eyes checked.

The second the girl turned around, Connor's heart dropped into his stomach. This was decidedly not Freya, and he cursed himself for just assuming it was based on the similar hair and height. This girl wasn't even wearing the same House robes, he realised with horror. "Oh no, I'm so sorry!" He said quickly, holding up his hands and taking a step back. He scrambled desperately trying to remember the girl's name - he knew she was a transfer, one he had had classes with for a couple of years now, and hadn't managed to learn her name. "I thought you were my friend Freya, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean anything by it..." Connor had never been secretive about being gay, but he knew it would be silly to assume this girl knew enough about him to know that, and he didn't want her to think he had been making some kind of pass at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back