Cid's bored day.

Ana-Cole looked over a Cid with a small smile. She couldn't help but laugh just a bit. "Well" She started with a smile looking now up at the sky. She was thinking about Connor. Connor and her had just broken up just a short time a go. It didn't last very long and she just claimed that it wasn't meant to be. "What about you?" She asked throwing the question back his way "Are you single?" She said with another laugh looking up at the sky not able to look at Cid just in case Ana-Cole started to blush. "And if you don't want to answer we can advoid the question completely" She said not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable in all respects that he might have in all reality been joking completely.

"Nope girls are icky, nasty, EWWWWWW! I'm kidding, but no really I'm single never had a girlfriend, thinking back on it, I've never had a real friend either." said Cid looking rather odd in the face.

Ana-Cole smiled and gave Cid a playful push. "fine be that way" she said in a joking way turning her back to Cid. She waited a bit before turning back around a smile on her face. "Well consider yourself no longer friendless" Ana-Cole said smiling once more.

Cid frowned and snapped his fingers.
"Darn, I was hoping you'd end my girlfriendlessness, wait is that even a word?" asked Cid as he tilted his head and put his right index finger on his temple.

"oh don't frown" Ana-Cole said with a smile. She hated to see people frown. "And I doubt that is a word but sadly I understood" She said with a small laugh glancing over at Cid then at the sky. She did not know exactly what to say that she could say without blushing. "But girlfriendlessness sounds quite like a sickness to me" Ana-Cole said glancing up at him with a smile. "And we wouldn't want you to be ill now would we" she said smiling quickly looking at the sky again.

"I don't know about that" Ana-Cole said smiling still not able to look in his direction. "I guess it is all up to you" She said glancing him a quick look a smile spread across her face. she felt like the smile was going to be stuck there forever but she didn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back