Christmas

Junior laughed as she sat on his chest then grinned when she kissed him. "Is that really so??"

"Yeah, I suppose it is." She smiled at Kandee. "It can get a bit cramped when theres thirten people living here though." She turned round and gestured to the crowd of people sitting round the sofas behind her. "As you an see." She giggled.

Cloe smiled at him and kissed him harder.

Cloe smiled at him. "that was a great christmas gift" she said, kissing his lips again.

Cloe wrestled Junior for it. "junior let me see it please" she said, smiling.

Cloe kissed him. "please" she asked, she gave him the puppy dog look.

Cloe giggled and clapped with joy when he passed it to her she opened it and gasped. "omg it's so beautiful" she said, giving him a kiss moving to sit on the ground beside him she stroked it.

Cloe kissed his lips. "well duh" she said, passing it to him and holding her hair out of the way. "Junior, it's beautiful where do you always get such great gifts?" she asked, casting him a glance over her shoulder.

Kandee giggle dand nodded. "i'm sure it does, that's why i'm glad i only live with Cloe. Two isn't so bad in one house." She smiled more and looked around at everything. it truely was beautiful.

Cloe kissed him back. "fine don't tell me your secrets" she said, breaking the kiss and standing up ready to walk away from him.

Cloe giggled as he pulled her back down. "ok ok" she said, when he kissed her she got dizzy. "wow I love you Junior and merry christmas" she whispered as she hid her face in his shoulder.

"It used to be me and Ana ad our parents but when our parents died we moved here." She grinned. "I miss my parents but I also love living here. Everone in the family is so supportive no matter what you do."

"I'm so sorry!" Kandee exclaimed; she felt bad for bringing it up. That always made her feel bad. She looked around again, this time to avoid Odette's eyes.

"It's alright really." She smiled. "Being here just makes me feel like I'm fine. I have times where just go to a quiet area and remember them but most of the time I'm perfecty happy."

Ana looked round and saw her sister talking to a girl. She couldn't remember who else was coming so she didn't know who it was. She walked over to her sister and looked at the other girl. "Hi. I'm Ana." She held out her hand. "I'm Odie's sister." Ana pointed at Odie.

Riley walked into the house, he was a little nervous. Ana had asked him to come along and to join her. He looked around there was a few people here, not that he recognised any of them. There was a lot of talking going on. Suddenly he caught sight o someone he knew, a huge grin swept across his face as he went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Heya babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back