Christmas

Cloe Green

OOC First Name
Ash
Cloe was walking up to the Green's house with Junior and Kandee she was holding Junior hand and was smiling as Junior carried a bag full of presents in his other hand.

Junior walked up to the house holding Cloe's hand. He opened the door as he got there and imediately got hit by a wall of noise. He was used to it as he had spent most of his life with these people. He walked Cloe and Kandee into the living room where everyone was talkig in little groups. Sam had decorated the tree in the corner and it looked fabulous. "Hey guys!!" He shouted to everyone. Lily immediately ran over and hugged him. She had always loved Junior.

Lily had been in the middle of a conversation with Jerry when she heard Junior come in the room. She ran over to him and wrapped her arms round his neck. "You haven't been here in ages mr. You need to come here more often." She laughed as she grabbed the hand which wasn't holding Cloe's and pulled him further into the room.

Jerrod followed his sister when she ran over to Junior. He turned to Cloe. He had met her twice and thought she was the right person for Junior. "Hey, Cloe." He grinned. It was very unusual for him to be this happy but he could be like it easily when he was surrounded by family. He noticed the girl stood by Cloe. "Is this your sister??"

((So so sorry, been grounded.. but you know that already))

Kandee was with Cloe and her Fiance; who would've thought? Kandee was so happy for Cloe, but deep down she felt a bit of sadness, since she still had no one. She wore a not so Christmas-like outfit; not really into the holiday; not since she was 16. She was glad to just be wearing a black tank-top, and a pair of blue-jeans. She was excited to meet the family, though. Kandee felt left out, and stayed back a bit as the others said their hi's.

Cloe smiled at Jerrod. "yeah this is her" she said, as she introduced her. She turned to find Sam but when she couldn't find her she went to search but before she left to search she gave Junior a kiss telling him where she was going.

Cloe took his hand. "then come with me to help me find her since we bought her gift together." she said, pulling him with her.

"Alright," He laughed. "I'm coming." Junior followed Cloe into the kitchen where he saw Sam and Stacy cooking. "Hey, mum." He walked overto his mum and hugged her. "Food smells good."

Cloe followed more slowly now becoming shy of all moments. " Hi Sam" she said, holding Junior hand.

Sam smiled as she turned and saw Junior and Cloe. "Hello you two." She hugged her son then slapped his hand as he reached for the food. "Don't touch." She pointed upat him.

Cloe giggled as she hugged Sam. "Junior behave before i have to yell at you" she said, smiling at Sam passing Sam a gift. "thought you might want to open it up now" she said, smiling at her.

Cloe smiled at him than looked at Sam waiting for her to open the present.

Kandee smiled and waved. "H-hi... all." She didn't even know their names. She hadn't been listening when Cloe had told her. She watched as Cloe left her alone... in the room... with people she barely knew. She bit her lower lip. "Um... so... What's up." She popped the 'p sound; not knowing what to say.

Cloe was still bored as she stood there not knowing what to do. "so Junior um...." she said, her hands becoming useless.

Odie looked round and saw a girl stood by herself. She had heard them say that she was Cloe's sister so Odie thought it was decent for her to say hello. She walked over to her and held out her hand. "Hi. I'm Odie. I'm Junior's cousin." She smiled the whole time. Odie was one of the more cheerful people in the family.

Cloe looked to Junior and ready to pull him out of there and go talk to him.

Cloe led him to the garden and even though the sun was setting she went to sit by the flowers. "just out here for a bit letting me get a some fresh air alone with you" she said, "they are beautiful and so is the sunset" she said, wishing Junior would just sit with her.

She leaned into him and loved the way he smelled. "you smell good tonight....." she whispered, letting her hand find his and playing with his fingers.

Cloe giggled pushing him back then sitting on his chest. "no you smell better and better each day" she whispered, than began to kiss him.

Kandee smiled at the lovely red-head whom held out her hand and shook hers. She commented to her, "Wow, you have a lovely home. I'm Kandee, nice to meet you." She let go of the girls hand with a charming smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back