Christmas party for friend finder club members.

Ginny was just standing there listening to Jessy until she siad boo. Ginny jumped a bit and then started laughing. 'You should really get into those scary competitions, Jessy. At least it worked,' said ginny after she had finished laughing.

Jessy punched the air when Ginny confirmed that it worked. She did a little jig and nearly toppled over. Jessy laughed along with Ginny. "About the scary competitions, I'm not sure if I'm good enough for them and that the school has some" she said half-jokingly.

Daniel was dancing as kasey approached her and asked for dancing"Ya why not."he said with a smile but he wasnt sure if kasey was listening.She was in with the girls progress to stop kasey's hiccups."Kase"he said tapping her slightly on her shoulder

Kasey wasn't listening and giggling with other girls.She turned as daniel tapped her "Oh..ya.."she said"I wanted to give you something"she said"Accio'Kasey's bag"she said as her bag came flying to her.She took out a heart shaped choclate box that was nicely packed with red ribbion on it"Merry Christmas"she said giving it to him.

"Hey Katie." Grande said "Do you want to dance, with me?"

'Well, you could always suggest it,' said ginny once she had calmed down again. she noticed kasey was talking with Daniel and decided to leave them in peace.

"Cool" Grande said. He held out his hand and waited for Katie to take it.

"Thanks kasey."said Daniel taking the gift."Merry Christmas to you too."he said.Then with a slow whisper he said"I have a gift for you too but not now."he said with a smile.He put the choclate box aside and said "So lets dance."

(i will go with you)"Want to go and have something?"daniel asked kasey after dancing for such a long time.

'I don't mind. I guess we should go though,' Ginny said after a while.

"Yeah we probaly should go." Grande said "Katie, coming?" He asked her and held out his hand. Grande and Katie left a very enjoyable party and headed back towards the Gryffindor Common room.

Daniel saw as Grande,Katie and lilia(i guess he wont be able to post as she is to reapeat the year or somethin)go out of the ROR."Bye Ginny"sai dDaniel hoping ginny takes the signal.(ginny please post taking jessy with you,she hasnt been on from some days i hope she hasnt left)

Daniel thought it was okay to give his present now."I bought to this gift."he said going to take a parcel which he had placed in a corner.He took out two boxes and gave one to Kasey."I bought two of them,one for me and another for you"he said."Open it"he continued as he saw kasey getting curious.

"Its ur you got to decide"said Dan as he saw the pygmy puff come out of the box and jump beside them

"That would be so cool.Romeo and Juliet and they can be in each other's company like us"he said witha smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back