Christmas party for friend finder club members.

As she was talking to Lilia, a boy approached them and said that he was called Grande. Jessy replied, "Yes, my name is Jessy. I'm not sure that we've met before but I doubt it. are you a member of the Friend Finder?"

Kasey was glad that due to the club she would be able to bring new people together.She walked to where Jessy,lilia and grande where and said to her"Ya,he is a member of the club"to jessy."She sat beside them and took another sip of butter beer .

Grande nodded. "Yeah i am. What house are you in?" Grande asked Jessy

"Oh it's fine, Im cool" Lilia answered to Jessy and sat along with her. Lilia took a sip on her butterbeer as Grande and Kasey approach.

'Yeah, i'm *hic* fine.' said Ginny to Lillia's question. She decided to grab a glass of water to try to get rid of her hicups instead. She grabbed one and sat in a corner listening to the conversation.

Grande walked over to the table and took a butterbeer and took a drink. He went back over to the others and said "Is anyone else coming?"

Jessy thanked Kasey for answering her question and replied to Grande, "I'm in Ravenclaw House. How about you?" Jessy grabbed a bottle of butterbeer and took a small sip.

Daniel saw that he was left out so he took his glass of wine and some frenh fries and wentto where jessy,lilia,kasey and grande where and stood ther listening to their converstation.

"Im in Gryffindor." Grande said. He took another sip of butterbeer. "How was everyones day?"

She saw grande ,lilia ,ginny,jessy come into the ROR she greeted them and introduced herself to some of them.
"Hi,Lilia,I'm Katie,I saw you during the Sorting ceremony."she said with a smile."How was the ball for you?"she asked

Grande thought this party needed some music and no sooner had he thought it than music began to play. He went over to where everyone was either standing or sitting "Can i interest any of you girls to a dance?" Grande said holding out his hand to the group of girls.

"Cool" Grande said as he went over to the dance floor with Kasey. "How did you do in your exams, Kasey?" Grande asked as they danced

"I did well." Grande said "Did you have fun at the yule ball?"

Ginny watched as Grande and kasey started to dance. She smiled and was starting to get annoyed about the fact she had to get hiccups tonight. She thought about all the other ways that she could try to get rid of them whilst watching everyone else dance.

Jessy turned to Ginny and said, "Have you tried holding your breath for at least 30 seconds? It sorta helps when I get hiccups, or you could try hyperventilating (sp?) into a paper bag. I've heard that hiccups may be the result of too much oxygen in the body, so breathing in a paper bag will increase the carbon dioxide in your respiratory system for air can't escape from a paper bag and also decrease the oxygen. If that doesn't work, I'll tell you the rest later..."

"Oh Hi Katie! Well, I didn't actually attend the ball, I spend my time in the girls dorm writing in my journal" Lilia answered to Katie's question "How about you? How's your not at the ball?" Lilia asked, then turned to Ginny and Jessy "Hey Ginny! Here's a paper bag" Lilia said "Used it, it may stop your hiccups from what Jessy suggested to you" Lilia continued handing her the paper bag. Grande and Kasey were olny both dancing and decided to invite them all "Hey Katie, Daniel, Ginny, Jessy! Would you mind if we dance? Let's enjoy this holiday!" Lilia said to everyone smiling.

"Lets hit the floor"daniel said as he went to the dance floor and started dancing with his own style.

Grande was still dancing with Kasey when he saw the others all come on to the dance floor. He looked at Kasey " Its been lovely dancing with you but i think you should go dance with Daniel." Grande said. He began to walk away and let Kasey go join her boyfriend. Grande took a drink of his butterbeer and went back on to the dance floor wondering who he should dance with next.

Ginny listened to jessy and tried to gather it all in but got all confused. 'I've tried but i'm rubbish at holding my breath above water' she replied. She saw that Lillia was handing her a bag. 'Thank you,' she said taking it and breathing into it. she thought that she must of looked stupid breathing inot the bag but she still did it. after a couple of minutes breathing into it she took it away. 'Thanks again.*hic*Ow well, *hic* i thought they *hic* had gone' said ginny getting embarrased yet again. 'I don't mind *hic* dancing,' she said getting up and starting to dance along with the music.

"Oh sorry, It didn't work, maybe, that will be gone first thing in the morning" Lilia said to Ginny with comforting words, she then join the others to dance and enjoys herself.

Jessy considered what Lilia said and decided to go with the rest of her schoolmates, Jessy danced with nobody in particular and walked to Ginny. "Sorry my methods didn't work." Jessy's face screwed up in concentration and her face lit up. "I think I know how to get rid of your hiccups....Boo!" Jessy shouted in her attempt to scare Ginny, maybe that way the hiccups will go away.

Kasey said t Grande"ya,i will go an ddance with Dan"with a smile.As she approached dan she heard a big 'Boo'she turned around and guessed that jessy was trying to get rid of ginny's hiccups"Ya it wil get rid of those"she said"My mom told me you need to scare the person"she said."I mean how weird fact is that"she said with a giggle.she went to Dan and said"Want to dance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back