Christmas party for friend finder club members.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Actuall it was a holiday party but as christmas was coming she decided to make it a christmas party.Kasey came to the seventh floor.She had heared of the room of requirement,but never had visited it.She thought it would be best place for the christmas party as everything would be available there without any effort.She went to the wall that she was told where the door would appear and passed it thinking hard on"I need a place where about twenty people can enjoy the christmas party,it should be decorated with trees..mistletoe and...."she thought hard and when she opened her eyes she found a door had appeared in the wall.She pulled it open and stepped inside.It was ver nicely decorated in green and red.There were about 6christmas trees surrounding the walls.There was green grass carpet on the floor.There were mistletoe branches hanging from the celing,a nice disco ball on the celing, many comforable chairs .She put all the food stuff she had been levitating for a long time on a table.There laid juices,wine,butterbeers,sodas and all junk food that people would like."Perfect"she murmured to herself.

(Sorry to be a bubble burster, but you may want to take into consideration that not everybody celebrates Christmas. You may want to change it to a Holiday party, instead. Again, sorry for inconvenience.)

Belleza DeLaLuna said:
(Sorry to be a bubble burster, but you may want to take into consideration that not everybody celebrates Christmas. You may want to change it to a Holiday party, instead. Again, sorry for inconvenience.)
(Its okay.Thanks for informing.)

Daniel was informed personally that there was going to be a holiday break party in the room of requirment for the friendfinder club members.He came to the sevnt floor and passed it three times thinking of the party venue and there stood a door infront of him ,he entered it and saw kase"Hi,isnt it beautifully decorated?"he asked

"Merry Christmas to you too."he said with a smile."So whom did you invite?"he asked anxious to know when the party would start

Katie walked to the seventh floor corridor and stood infront of a blank wall which really was where the door to the room of requirement was.She stood infront of it and thought of waht katie would have thought.
She strode infront of it two times thinking,I want to go to the christmas party of the friend finder's club she opened her eyes and there it stood,the door to the room of requirement..She entered it to find Kasey and Dan.
"Hey!I brought food from the kitchens((Food cant appear it self out of nowhere so plz Kasey good mode your RP))"she said.
She laid the food and drinks she was levitating infront of her onto a table and sat on a comfy chair.

Grande walked towards the ROR with his arms full of food he had quickly taken from the kitchen on his way to the room, to go to the holiday party for all members of the friend finder club. He came infront and walked past it 3 times and thought I want to go to the holiday party of the friend finder's club The door opened and Grande walked into the party and saw Katie, Daniel and Kasey were already there. "Hey guys. I brought some food." He walked over and put them on the table before going over to where Katie was standing and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Hey beautiful. How are you today?" He said

Later that night, Jessy hurriedly walked to the Room of Requirement clutching her hands tight in a ball for this is the first time she is using the Room. She was invited by Kasey Carla and Jessy, as you can see, gladly accepted. When she walked past the wall where the door should be, she saw a large door with a bronze doorknob. Jessy reached for the doorknob and turned it 180 degrees. The door swung open wide to reveal a room beautifully decorated and full of happy people. There were six Christmas trees and green carpet on the floor. Wow! This place is the best place I've ever been in. Jessy thought to herself in awe. As she proceeded deeper into the Room, she could see mistletoe hanging from the ceilingNo matter how many times my mind reminds me that mistletoe is a parasite, it is still one of the best plants there is... also on the ceiling was a beautiful orb shimmering round and round.

When Jessy saw Kasey who she was talking to Dan, she lifted her arm and waved towards them. She mouthed, 'Hello!' and proceeded to the snack table. She picked up a soda, she wasn't feeling like butterbeer tonight. She watched the disco ball spin round and round as watched amazingly as its reflected lights brightened anything its laid its lights on. :D

Before kasey could anser Dan's question Dan jumped as the door opened and he saw katie walk in "Hi Katie,"he said to his cousin"Whom are you bringing?"he asked and found grande behind."Hello Grande,how was the ball for you two?"he asked.Then the door of the room opened for the third time and jessy stepped in.Dan saw her wave at them and he said"Hi"in response to her wave."So Jessy is ur friend"he said to kasey."Thats nice"he added .He went to the food table and took some wine in his goblet and sipped some,it was fine red wine made by great effort of the elfs according to him.

Kasey saw Grande,Katie and Jessy eneter the room of requirment,"Hello,Everyone,so who are you two bringing?"he asked to katie and grande."Hey Jessy,common in,have something"she said with a smile.She took a coke and sipped it.It was chilled and she just loved it."How did your exams go?"she asked to grande and Katie

Ginny ran from the ball realizing she was probably late. she still had the hiccups and wondered what to say to go to the party. Then she saw a door and decided to go in before it disappeared. She turn the door handle and walked into the room. She saw the room was decorated beautifully and then she noticed Kasey, dan and the rest were already there.
She walked over to them,' Hi guys. Hic..sorry i'm *hic* late. *hic* i lost track of the *hic* time.' she said. 'Nicely *hic* decroated.'

"Hi Ginny. The ball was fine. How was it for you? I did good my exams thanks. How did you all do?" Grande asked everyone

'Hi Grande. *hic* I had fun *hic* eating food and *hic* dancing. I *hic* did good. *hic* Sorry.' said ginny covering her mouth and trying to hold her breath but failing.

"Hi"said Daniel as Ginny entered in the room of requirmnet "So she is my behalf friend?"he asked kasey who had decided to bring two friends as Dan had none ."The ball was nice for us too"he said to grande.he sipped his chilled wine

"I didn't really do much at the ball. I just ate, my usual ritual at parties" Jessy replied as she picked up a mince pie and started eating it. after a few minutes, Jessy said, "My exams are fine, I'm totally cool about it... :D"

Lilia walked to seventh floor carrying some extra foods in case. She was invited by Grande, she can't stop thinking that she will enter the room of requirments and was very ecxited. Lilia stood infront of the wall were the door was supposed to appear, she then closed her eyes and said I want to go to the christmas party of the friend finder's club then the door appeared and Lilia went in. She saw that all members are having fun and the room was so beautiful, well decorated, she placed the foods in the table and sat down on a chair, a bit shy since she don't know anyone there.

Kasey spotted a new girl whom she rembered seeing somewhere entred the room"Hi,Lilia"she said with a smile.She rembered she ahd sen her in the expolration club meeting

Grande looked as another person came in. He saw it was Lilia. He walked over to her "Hey Lilia, Im glad you could come. How many people here do you know? So we can get to introducing each other." Grande said with a massive grin on his face.

'Hi Lilia *hic*,' said ginny to the girl who had entered the room carrrying food. She tried holding her breath again.

"Oh Hi! your Kasey? Im I right? How do you do?" Lilia said with a smile then turned to Grande "Yah! Thanks for the invite. Well, there's no one actually except for you and maybe Kasey and Ginny here" Lilia said looking at the two girls "Hi!, Ginny, right? Are you alright?" Lilia said, glad she met someone new.

As she surveyed the room, Jessy noticed Ginny hiccup-ing. She was talking to a girl that she has met in the Exploration Club meeting. She walked over to her and said, "Hi, I'm from the Exploration Club. We've met there before, my name is Jessy. You're in Gryffindor right??" She was trying to remember what Lilia said in their introductions.

"Oh Hi Jessy! Yah we've met, ahm, in the meeting of exploration club, your a bit of a funny there" Lilia said a bit laughing "Yup Im a Griffyndor first year and I see your from Ravenclaw, how are you?" Lilia said with a smile.

Jessy grinned and replied, "I'm fine thanks and you're right. I am from Ravenclaw, along some other people here..." Jessy sat down on a chair feeling quite tired from all that standing up. "How about you, how's life treating you?"

Grande looked around as everyone introduced themselves. He went over to the girl Lilia was talking to "Hi, you're Jessy from what i can hear. Im Grande, i dont believe we have met before" Grande said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back