Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Continues from here.

Syrus kept up his smirk, "Better, but we can do better than that," Syrus kissed her back with a bit more passion that he could muster. Kissing Rama was his favorite pastime, but just spending time with his girlfriend was great. Syrus was all smiles, he stretched out his arm around her shoulder so they can enjoy the film sitting close to each other. Syrus caught the bag and tossed behind his seat, "Hey now, we have evolved on some level," Syrus defended, with a laugh. "This primitive muggleborn won you over, right?" Syrus pokes at her side. The film was playing in the background and the sound was coming over the speaker, still, he would much rather listen to her bash muggles than paying attention to the film "I don't know, should I?" Syrus asked his girlfriend. "The scouting process a little different than muggle sports, who would I even contact about playing professionally?"

Rama enjoyed Syrus as much as he enjoyed her. He was someone that understood that she was not always a people person. There were times when she needed to be alone, and when people encroached on that alone time, she often snapped. Syrus had definitely seen her snap before. It had been the first time that they had met, when she head butted him in the face. Oh. She was never going to live that one down. Rama shrugged jokingly and then moved closer to her boyfriend. "You definitely changed a lot of things about me." she stated as she looked at the film, though she was not really paying attention to it. Rama rolled her eyes at Syrus's question. It was up to him if he wanted to play Quidditch professionally. Rama personally thought that it was a good idea, but she could not make the decision for him. "I would go to your Head of House, and then I would go to the people who you know from Gryffindor that play professionally. Ask them for help. It's up to you what you want to do, Sy." she told him seriously. Those all seemed like pretty obvious steps, but Rama could not talk. She was still finding a career path for herself.

Hearing her say that did something to that organ in his chest, it definitely quicken as she moved closer. Her words though, it struck him in a good way. In ways, Syrus could never have imagined himself ever doing to another living soul. He was soaking all that good vibe in and was all smiles with his lovely lady at his side. "I'm going with that being a good thing and no one can tell me otherwise," he mused and stole a kiss from her. Syrus hadn't given some serious thought about his future. He was playing in a local band with his brother and Willow. Syrus did have his job at Quality Quidditch Supplies as an assistant, playing professional hadn't crossed his mind if he was being honest. "Yeah, maybe. I can do that in a year or two," Syrus said murmuring against her lips. He kissed her again and grins, positively fond over her. "I want to be with you before I dream big. If I go after Hogwarts, there a possibility I'll be away all the time."

Rama laughed and quickly kissed her boyfriend back. She moved closer to him and placed and arm around his neck to pull him closer. Boy did she love doing this. Once he said something she pulled away and looked at him with a concerned look on her face. It did not seem like he had many plans for after graduation, which kind of stressed her out. Rama was already taking steps to become more independent, and it did not seem like he boyfriend was doing the same. "Why wait a year or two when you can go straight after graduating and secure your spot? A lot can happen in two years, Syrus." she said seriously. She felt like she was killing the mood, but she did not care. What he said next made her relax a little bit. He was thinking of her. Rama always felt bad for not putting her boyfriend at the forefront of her mind, but she often had other life things to worry about. "Sy, I don't mind that. I want you to have a career and be successful as an adult." she told him and put her hand on his cheek softly.

This serious talk really put a damper on the mood. Syrus sighed, looking straight ahead. The good vibe was being sucked out of the car, but in a way he was kinda glad she brought it up. No one else has, and she was the first to ask about his future. Besides his mom, Rama really came across like she cares. "Alright, you want the honest truth? No bull? My mom doesn't know I play quidditch. She....afraid that I will get hurt like Silas did at Ilvermorny. He got hurt bad, but he recovered. Maybe he got a little screw loose, but he okay," Syrus confides in Rama. He try telling this once to Corrine, but the girl didn't seem to pay mind to the sport. There was no point in telling her, they weren't that close to begin with, he just wish he had been able to confide in someone before this happened. Syrus plays off a smile when she touches him, though it drops with another soft sigh escaping him. "My mom dealt with a lot by losing my dad, I don't want her to worry about losing me," he finally says and then hugs into his girlfriend. "Thanks for worrying about my future, but, we'll be fine. I'll think about it, maybe....just don't worry about it too much. Okay?" Syrus says then kisses softly once more.

Rama cared a lot about Syrus's future. She felt that he had more going for him than she did. Rama was not good at much. However, she was probably best with animals. Growing up she did not know how to treat them, but she was an adult now and had better sense on how to treat animals. She nodded. Of course she wanted the truth. She had never lied to Syrus, especially coming into this relationship. Rama took Syrus's hands in hers as a way to acknowledge that she had heard him. "Sy, you should tell her. I mean, you are a practically an adult now, and she should know. I am sure she will love you no matter what." she told him. Now, she did not have much experience in this area. She normally told people to just suck it up and deal with the consequences of their actions. However, she felt that she had gotten that across to her boyfriend. She personally did not have a great relationship with her own father, but is made her wonder what would happen if her mother had ever been in the picture. Syrus pulled her into a hug after another confession, and now she felt a little bad. She did not really know how to deal with other people's problems. However, she still hugged him back to support him. "You're a great player. She doesn't need to worry about losing you." she said finally. He then told her not to worry so much about him. But, she could help but worry because she just wanted a stable future for herself and the family that she wanted to eventually start. Syrus kissed her, and she kissed him back, moving her arms to hang around his neck.

Syrus held her hands and appreciate the empathetic gesture. It's what he needed right now, and she got it out of him. She didn't need to comfort him, it was still sweet of her to show that she cared. He kind of felt guilty too. Syrus knows a bit about the dysfunctional relationship between Rama and her father. Not every detail, not enough to paint a clear picture. Enough to know that they didn't get along, and if he thought hard enough, he doesn't recall seeing her dad at the graduation. Syrus was meant to bring that up, he just didn't want to make her upset if it was difficult for her to explain it. Syrus pressed his lips over the back of her hand and faintly smiles when he pulls away. "I'll try, she is a muggle. It's going to take me a while, but I'll tell her," Syrus nodded and scooted her over to his lap. "And your dad," he says a little hesitant to bring it up. He felt his muscle tense up over his whole body and he thinks it was his subconscious yelling at him to stop before he went there. "Are you guys ever going to patch things up between the two of you?" Syrus asked. He couldn't take any of that back now, all was said and done. "Just like I told you about me, you can tell me anything, y'know that right?" Syrus wants to know if she trusts him, he wants to believe that she trusted him. It sounded like they were getting serious, their relationship was entering a new phase. It was frightening, amazing and more frightening. Syrus never been this vulnerable in degree, it was unknown territory for him and maybe for her too. That's another thing, there was so much he wanted to know about her, her likes and dislikes and everything in between. Syrus eager to know everything that he can about his lovely girlfriend.

When Syrus mentioned her father she froze up. Rama could not see her father in her future, so she never thought about trying to talk to him after she had graduated and moved out. She started to pull her hands from his as she did not expect him to go this far. Rama was not ready to face her father, she had nothing to offer him, so how could she face him? She needed to make something of herself first before she faced her father again. "I have nothing to offer him. I can't see him." she said as she looked down with tears in her eyes. Syrus was all she had, if she was being honest with herself. "I know I can tell you anything, but my dad....I just don't know, Syrus." she told him. A tear slid down her cheek as she spoke those words. She looked up at her boyfriend and took his hands again. "All I know is that I love you, Syrus Stillinski. That is all that matters to me right now. You." she said.

He has done it, he went past a line that he couldn't go back. His heart sank to the pit of his stomach, he had visibly upset her. It's not what he had intended doing, he was trying to offer his support. The way she had done for him a moment ago, to show that he cared. That this relationship wasn't one-sided, and that she matters too. Syrus watched as she drifted away and his hands are left in the air motionless. He gave her the space she needed until tears swell in her eyes. Syrus reached over with a careful hand and tries to wipe them away. He listens to her, that's the least he could do right now. When Rama said she loved him, a small smile crept over his features. He was sure, he was positive that was the first time she said. Or she said it before and he didn't hear it before. It was surreal, Syrus wasn't going to mess that up. "I love you too, Rama Mowry, you don't know how happy that makes me feel," Syrus added and leans over to kiss his girlfriend gently on her lips. As amazing as this was to him, he wished it had been said in a more happier circumstance. But hearing that from her, nothing else matters. Yet, he can't help to stop thinking about her dad. Syrus needed to know why they were like this, he may find out when he sees the older man around the school. He wanted to know if they could work it out, somehow.

Rama did not mean to make it awkward. She just did not have anything to offer her father, so there was no reason for her to see him or talk about him. However, she'd be able to offer him something soon. She was going to make a life for herself. She just knew it. She let her boyfriend wipe her tears away. She took his hands again and kissed Syrus back passionately. She truly loved him, and she wanted nothing but his success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back