Chocolate hearts and roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maia Purdue

OOC First Name
Maia
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Okay, I have Maia here, her CD is in the siggie for info, she is a nice, loving person-now Maia is lonely I suppose, she works for Elizaveth Wang, as her assistant, she is a shopkeeper and she is also a singer/actress. So, as you can guess she's quite busy, now she was meant to end up with Jack Kaster, but that died off a few months ago, so she needs a boyfriend, and I want something long term, because she's not the type to go for flings, so please post here if your interested

Sorry for the short post, I just don't have too much to ask for, though I will only pick a guy I think will be good for her.

I could Offer Sirius Oz for a relationship? ^_^ He's a Book Writer/Author for a few muggle and Wizarding publishing companies. Generally an all round nice guys, and knows how to treat a girl. He is 20 years old and lives all over the place. :p

Hey Maia,

So I'm thinking it's a disgrace that we haven't RPed considering we two of the few Irish peeps on the board and us Irish girls have to stick together :r xD

Now I'm uber busy at the moment with exams getting ready for my big move to the States for the end of this month so nothing will be immediate RP-wise but I got interested in something you posted in previous PDs and would be interested in bringin it up xD I'm speaking in regards to this Taylor person you have from Maia's past. I've read the RP you had for the two and think the relationship would be highly interesting to expand upon and if you want to go through with it I have a few ideas for his back story from what I've read that I could run past you :D

If you want he could be a final as their relationship seemed quite cute, or they could just become friends, up to you :)

Okay, I looked at both, but I don't think Sirius and Maia would fit, especially since she can be so spontaneous and sometimes get very angry, but that's quite rare.

Pat, I like the idea about Taylor, because though I made up the plot, it didn't really finish properly, so it'd be great if you'd want to play him.

I'm not sure about how they should end up, though I think eventually he might be her final, but I had said he had a daughter, but if you don't want him to have one you could just say he split from his wife and there was never a child.

So, that would eb great-thanks Pat! :D

That's okay. xD I just had a few other plots planned for him, so it's all good. :p

No having the child works well with the way I have the whole plot planned out in my head xD And I'd say after the time Maia found out about his wife he would have split from her because he realised how miserable his life was without Maia in it ^_^

So a final would work well for me ^_^ Want me to PM you the idea so we can chop and change it before we start RPing?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back