Chocolate chip cookies! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(Johanna)
I NEED some plots!

Ya so really that is what I would like! Or maybe some new friends or enemies?

Okay so Ryan is a first year Slytherin and he is not happy about the sorting hats choice but he just takes it on the chin and moves on.He does not have the usual quailties of a Slytherin but he can be mean or cunning if he wants too.He is a loyal friend and will never let a friend down.He loves music and sport.And he already has a girlfriend! :) But he is going through a tough time as his sister (Kate) is ignoring everyone and not eating properly either! :( So some one who is could at comforting would be nice! :)

So what I was hoping for is some new friends or maybe just some topics with some old friends! :)

Thanks,

Johanna

Ok, I know that this has nothing to do with this, but I think Ryan and Sara should rp, as they're brother and sister-they could talk about Kate and maybe do some trouble making?

Alice: I think Ryan and Alice should have one as they have never had one on there own! Would you like to start or will I?

Sara:Ya sure that sounds good!Do you want to start the topic or will I?

I have Ezra Shaffer, a Slytherin second year if you want to rp

Alice: Could you start something please?

Sara:Could you start something please?

Katheryn:Ya that sounds great?Couls you start the topic please?And I also have another character Kate.You could start a topic with her too.(All the links to the bio and cd are in the siggie!)

Alice:I don't really mind?

George:I'm guessing thats an indacation that you want to start a topic?

as alice: ok, i will think of somewhere and post when i do....

as isobel: could Ryan and Isobel start to be friends? because they are in the same house etc, isobel is starting to view him in a better light. I could do with some more friends for her, and i always thought of Ryan as the forgiving type :p no more kissing, i promise (unless you ask for it.) :p

We could be friends... we've roleplayed together before we were students didn't we?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back