Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale

Jenna waited Hufflepuff table Lysander she was now eated choclet frog and her hands was the coollest card ever and that was Berty Bot. Jenna take Bearty bots ever flavor bean and she was glad take some taste with choclet. Jenna don't remember when she met Lysander and she missed her friend.

With how often Lysander joined his friends at the Hufflepuff table, he wondered if he may as well have started wearing a yellow tie from time to time to better blend in. "Hi Jenna!" He chirped, settling into a seat opposite his friend. His eyes lit up when he realised she was holding a chocolate frog card, and he leaned forward to try get a better look. "Woah, what card did you get?" He asked, wondering if it was one he didn't have yet. His collection had grown remarkably since he'd started getting enough pocket money to buy his own treats at Honeydukes, but he still had a ton of witches and wizards he was missing.​

''Hey, Sander!'' She always was happy see her friend around. ''Are you ready exams?'' She asked the boy and she was curios about him and how was ready he. ''Berty Bot!'' She looked to the table we was all her collection and she always was by choclet frog. ''I have a lot of cards and you can look!'' Jenna told him.

Lysander shrugged his shoulders. The exams were close, but it was getting harder to keep up with all of his classes. He'd been too excited by all of the new subjects at the beginning of the year, but now that he knew how difficult it was, he'd had to drop one to try and ease the workload. "Not really. Are you?" He said, though he didn't really want to talk about lessons and exams. "I don't have Bertie Bott! Do you want to trade anyone for him? I have doubles of Circe, and Andros the Invincible, if you want one of them." He asked, digging through his bag for his own pack. If he had one goal to accomplish, it was completing his whole collection.​

"Not realy! I hate poition!"When proffessor Monty was gone and she didn't know why that makes her sad. @Monty Pendleton. "We can trade and i need Andros!" Jenna smiled him and gave him the best and coolest card.

Lysander chuckled at Jenna's words. "What's wrong with potions?" He asked. Mowry could be kind of unhappy a lot of the time, but he still seemed okay. Styx took the cake for worst professor, so the bar for being a decent professor was low. The boy shuffled through his cards, and handed over one of his extra Adros' to trade with Jenna. "Thanks! I'm so close to a complete set. It's gonna be wicked." He grinned. He had no idea what to do once his collection was complete, but it was an achievement all the same.​

"I miss proffessor Monty a lot and i dont know why he left. I feel about him realy sad!" Jenna say true words @Monty Pendleton and he didn't know why she don't liked new professor. "Congrats! I only started and mayby holiday i go agaib by choclet frogs. Wanna go with me?" She asked and she didn't know if Wendall wanted go with her.

Everyone seemed to love Monty, and Lysander had to admit he preferred him over Mowry. He'd been a bit of an oddball, but he was funny. "That's cool! If I get more doubles I can let you have them. Except the rare ones, they're good to trade for." He said. He was glad she'd started her own collection, especially if it meant it might help him finish his faster. "Yeah, good idea! We can go to Honeydukes, and get some other lollies too. Have you tried fizzing whizzbees?" He asked. They were the most fun, and he wasn't sure how many she'd tried.​

"How long are you collioctioner?" Jenna asked Sander and she wanted know a little more about him. "Not realy! Are they realy good?" She asked him and smiled

Lysander had to think about Jenna's question. "Since I was five or six, so that's...seven years? Eight?" He wondered aloud. Something like that. "Fizzing whizzbees are the best lollies. Hm, I guess pepper imps are a close second. Whizzbees make you float!" He explained. It wasn't very high, and it was far from flying, but it was still amazing to him.​

She was thinking about that what Sander say.."That sounds realy good and i will by next time when i go Honeyduke!" She smiled and drinked juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back