Chloe

OOC First Name
Claire
Hi, my name's Chloe and I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter! I've looked around a few HP sites but this seems to be the best one.. I hope my instincts were right!
I'm from America, New York (Yay!), and I'm 16 going on 17 in August. So, now you know a bit about me, who are you guys?

Welcome, Chloe!

I happen to be one of the Global Moderators. ^_^ Sir Kaitlyn (Nick, an Admin, gave me that nickname and it stuck, but I am a girl. xD )
If you have any questions, just refer to the Site Docs for information or throw a PM at me or Nicolas King, any of the staff really. ^_^

Looking forward to your RPs,
~ Sir Kaitlyn

That's a strange nickname for a girl ^_^ But thank you for welcoming me. I've been on a few sites where I've been completely ignored, which wasn't nice :(

But anyway, I'll read them now, thank you for the links. I'll be sure to PM you any questions I have! :jesse: :lol:

Hello, Chloe :D

Welcome to HNZ! In my most humble opinion, this site is the best- which is why I've stuck by it for a year and a half, now xD
I'm 17 in August, too ^_^
Yes, I'm Beth, the one you'll be warned never to have Skype conversations with- and quite rightly, so. :lol: I am quite mad. :pat:
I adore the Harry Potter series and the world surrounding it.
I'm from the UK (which kind of explains the insanity).
I'm into comedy and horror, but never romance.

So, yeah, that's me :D I hope you enjoy your time on the site ^_^

Welcome to HNZ, Chloe. ^_^

If you have any questions feel free to ask. ;) Though, it may be best to go to one of the Admins or GMs. I know as much as everyone else, though. ^_^

- Zach

Hullo there, Chloe.
It seems Kaitlyn has already introduced you to me and my antics. :shifty:
But yes, I'm an admin here and would like to welcome you to HNZ. :D
If you have any questions or concerns about things here, feel free to shoot me a PM.
I don't bite. Usually.

Nowww, about mee. I'm Nick (as you know) and am Canadian (teh wootz :woot: ). I guess everything else you can find out as you get more involved with the community. :r xD

^_^

Heyy Chloe!

I'm Emily, better known as Emzies. And I'm from Scotland.
Welcome to HNZ. It's lots of fun. And the best of all the potter sites. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Emzies. ^_^

Aww, you guys, thank you for taking the time to welcome me, but due to some personal problems, I can't stay right now. I'd rather not go into any detail, sorry :(

(Early happy birthday, Beth :D )

Maybe I'll be back in the distant future, But for now I'm giving my account to Claire to look after (She told me she liked the charrie's name and I was flattered :wub: I'm such a softie)

So yeah, I've got to find a job, and my boyfriend has just split up with me, but I'll manage!

Maybe see you all sometime soon, it was nice to chat anyway :)

Chloe x

Chloe

All I can say is: Hello and Goodbye. I'm really sorry about what's happening to you. It's understandable you can't stay. But I will take good care of Cassandra, of course, and thank you for choosing me to have her ^_^ :hug:

It's a shame you can't stay, you seem fun :abby: But never mind. I hope you can come back soon :D

Awww :hug: before I get to properly welcome you I have to say a temporary (I hope) goodbye to you.

Goodluck with job hunting, I've been there!
Goodluck with surviving the break up - we've all been there :console:
you'll do great and you'll be fine and in the mean time we're all still here for when you do get to come back to us

:hug:

Lin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back