Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
strange.gif

Khione Hawthorne
First Year Gryffindor and Proud.
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!
Khione was born in Warsaw, Poland where her mother grew up as well (which means she's polish). Unlike other people she loves being herself , she is proud to be weird. Likes to do crazy things, such as ghost hunting , collecting fakeblood and many more. She lives like there's no tomorrow, Khione believes that you have to live your life to the fullest this is why she takes on challenges and dares faster than you can blink your eye. Khione can be feisty but that's only to people who doesn't believe she can do things the way she said she could. She surely never gets bored with people always on the lookout for her next display of braveness or silliness according to some. Khione too is like a ball of energy, always on the go. She may look weak and defenseless but she's not, be aware that she'll likely drive you nuts with her randomness. Khione is also a part-goblin, her grandfather is one which makes her a part-goblin as well.

As stated above, Khione loves to go on ghost hunting due to her fascination of the supernatural. She also adored colorful wigs which she also collects. There is something about blood that makes her hyper, though she is only plays with fake blood. Slimy things as a go for her, anything odd and unique. She's very random, and she'll be ready to bungee jump any time. Most of the time she loves to daydream, then there's quidditch; a sport she adores. She loves flying, climbing up to a tree in short anything that isn't safe. This Gryffindor also likes to speak gibberish things, anything new really. Lastly, she quite a nature freak and loves to plant flowers and trees.
Remember! Great things comes in small packages. :p

What I need: Friends (lots and lots of friends), A Bestfriend, Fellow Gryffindors that will befriend her. For any special plots in mind, PM me! :D
Cupcakes for you! Ran out of Cheese & Potatoes. :lol:

Hey Khione!
I can offer a Hufflepuff. Syncere Arai is easily excited and I always happy to make friends. She is in Hufflepuff and is super sweet. She is half Korean and half Thai. She is fluent in three languages: Korean, Thai, and English. She also plays the flute so she is pretty musical. I think she would be very interested in Khione. She was born in Thailand but has lived in Korea too. She is currently living with her aunt. So what do you think?

Alrighty then.
Here be Ryder Straton, my darling little first year. He is rather loud and excitable and not at all lacking in confidence. He is a very nice kid and is very sporty. He is also a muggle born so he still doesn't know much about the magical world.

Oh and come to think of it I do have Kaleb Santino a firstie Gryffindor, but I'm not sure he's what you're looking for, he was supposed to end up in Slytherin and is extremely bitter that he didn't get the house he wanted... I thought I'd mention him anyway ;)

Melissa xx

People posting! Actually posting! :woot:

Lovi = I think Syncere and Khione can hit it off, they seem to balance each other out.
Shall I start the RP or you? When? Where? ^_^

Melissa = I love Hufflepuffs, (then again she loves every house) Khione will really like him as a friend and find him intriguing too. So let's start RPing! As for Kaleb, he sound quite a meanie so as much as possible Khione will like stay away from him for now. Thanks for mentioning him anyway. :D ;)

I guess I'm about to make your day so much bbetter ;)

I have my Firstie Jeremiah Raven.

Miah is in Gryffindor, and he is very intelligent and quite 'grown up' he does not always know what to say when in situations that include kids, because he is used to speaking with adults. He knows hhis way around magic, so he won't be startled bby the fact tthat she is papart-goblin, though his parents are quite racist, so hhe might be cautious, but he himself is not discriminatory, he is too kind for that. He is pampered and doesn't know how to handle excitable and loud ppeople, so he would find her personality a shock.

I also have my little Beauxbaton :wub: Hannah Handler.

Hani is a ssweet little girl, she cling to people though, very quickly, she does this because she is trusting and naive, basically, she is the typical little girl, sweet, cute, and innocent. She has two older brothers, whom she speak of often and she iis an adventurous and spritful llittle ththing. She loves having fun, and lots of it.

That's all I got, unless you want older students or younger kiddies :D

Tenille! You just did :wub:

I think Miah and Khione would be fun to RP, as they somehow unlike. She'll love seeing his reaction by the time the two would meet. Also she'll like to annoy him quite a bit, jump around him and such. ^_^
As for Hani, I see them as good friends, she sounds so cute. They will compliment each other, and if school starts they can send letters to each other. I think I'll love to RP with some of your older characters too, but for now the two is enough. Just tell me when you feel like Rping. Thanks Tenille! :D :hug:

Happy to help! :lol:

Well... with Jeremiah we can wait till sschool sstarts back properly, they can meet in the ccommon room or something :)

I suppose we can sstart Hannah and Khione pretty soon, if tthe holidays stop before we can do it, fan fiction and alternate roleplay can be where we can stick it ;)

The older students can come later, I know one that sshe'd have fun with :)

Hey there Khione,

I dunno if she would be any good, but anyway, here goes.

Taylor has been raised by her Aunt. She is polite and kind, but she is also honest. She will tell people the truth no matter how much it hurts. She believes that sugar coating things is counterproductive and doesn't think that truths should be hidden. Taylor believes that in order to earn respect, one must respect others. She is spiritual and believes in the power of fate. She is very athletic and loves all sorts of games and she always knows when people are lying to her or telling the truth, though she won't push it. Though anyone that does lie to her immediatley loses her trust and she is likely to not speak with them again. She loves being outside and has a love of adventure. She is funny and will laugh at anything. She also tries to get laughs off of other people whether they want to laugh or not. She is very trusting and will trust people as soon as she meets them though as soon as they do something to lose her trust it is extremely difficult to get it back, if at all. She also loves learning and will always try to do something to gain new skills. She has even been known to read an entire text book just to find one piece of information, though she is not exactly an avid reader. It can take her a while to read it. She has no aversion to authority but she does not always like to be told what to do, which can sometimes get her in trouble.

What you think? Here bio is in the siggie.

Hi Stranger like me (or Taylor) ^_^
I think they can be friends, though I must admit I'm not that fond of your PB so..still everyone is welcome. ;)
Perhaps when the school starts they can meet somewhere in the castle? :D

As for the lovelies Tenille and Mellisa, Once school starts let's start the RPing. Okay? :wub:
Oh and Tenille, Hanna and Khione can start RPing soon. I'm right with you. :tut:

Great, just PM me on Austiin when you would like it started. Or you can start iit yourself and send it to meme :p

Khione Hawthorne said:
Hi Stranger like me (or Taylor) ^_^
I think they can be friends, though I must admit I'm not that fond of your PB so..still everyone is welcome. ;)
Perhaps when the school starts they can meet somewhere in the castle? :D
To be honest im not a fan of her either :correct: But she fits Taylor's personality and description so well :tut:

Anyway, that sounds like a plan. Yay! :hug:

btw :shifty: you can call me teigs :r

Could you start something for Syncere and Khione? I really don't mind where you start it. Anywhere is fine with me. :)

Khione Hawthorne said:
I think that it would be best if Syncere and Khione meet in the castle (HNZ) ? :r
and Yes Tenille I am a Dork and proud. ;)
Update. I made another character :shy: his name is Deme, don't have much on him yet, but basically, he is adopted, is colorful and can get nervous when in crowded places. He has not been sorted yet and I have no idea what he will get, though I'm pretty sure Slytherin is not a possibility :r
So yeah, I know it's not much to go by, but I would like to role play him, just to see how he comes off. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back