Cheers Mates

Hi there, Chaz! :) Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here. ^_^
Normally I would tell you that if you have any questions/concerns you're free to contact me. And that's true, but I'm leaving for a week later today, so you might not get a prompt reply. :(
I'm sure, however, that other members of the site will be more than happy to help you out should you need it. ^_^

Hiiii Chaaaazzzzzzzz!!

I'm Sally!! Welcome to HNZ! Woo hooo..

*Looking forward on RP-in with yaaa* ^_^

Hey Chaz...welcome to the site. My name's Cyndi :D

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we do.

Hey Chaz!
Welcome to HNZ, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Everybody does. :r
Here at HNZ we have a guide type system, with more experienced members helping out new ones. If you would like me to be your guide for a couple of weeks, just to show you around and answer any questions you have, please don't afraid to let me know! ^_^
Have fun, there's heaps to do around here, not just in character but out of character also! :)
-Lizzy.

First of all, I'd like to thank you for joining and Welcome to HNZ. :) I'm glad you joined up with us and are about to explore the limitless amount of fun we have here at HNZ. :D There are many things you can do right now, such as starting new RP's, posting in the development forum to find people to RP with, make new friend's, and one of the best things we have around here, our [Spam] topic. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, I'd be more than willing to give you a tour of HNZ if you'd like. Contacting the Adminitrators Nicolas King may be a good idea if you are not sure about something as well.

Also, did I mention welcome to HNZ? :wub: :wub:

Hi and welcome Chaz,

we have a wonderful community here on HNZ so I hope you get to stick with us for a while. I look forward to lurking your rp's ;) Any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the GM's but anything major can be directed to the admins.

:hug:

Linda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back