Cheerleading

Lucy skiped over and hugged Sukie "oh Sukie! thank-you, but i think we should be co-captins" she said giving him a fond look. "when should we hold try outs?" she asked, "and i think we should hold try outs in september, when everyone is here"

"Sure why not?" Sukia asked with a smile. "I like what you're thinking," he added, nodding in agreement. "But i do hopes boys join too, it will be so much more interesting!" he continued thoughtfully. Sukie then did a handstand and walked away using his hand. "Catch me if you can," he said with a chuckle.

"oh im sure there will be other boys" Lucy assured him. Lucy giggled as he walked away on his hands. She followed him the same way catching up, "hey you" she said once she was beside him. "I caught you" she said standing up and grabbing his legs, "now your mine" she joked.

Sukie laughed. "Oh dear, now I'm yours," he said cheerfully. "Wow, you're so fast!" he exclaimed. "Want to race?" he asked. He immediately ran away from her. Sukie laughed as he ran.

Lucy chased after Sukie like they were both little kids playing tag, she couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun, after a bit she gave up, she couldn't match his endless energy supply most kids at his age had "I give up" she yelled, "oh how i long to be a first year again" she said wistfully.

Sukie laughed when Lucy gave up. "You should thank me, i'm bringing out your inner child," he said as he winked at her. "And you have to do is have fun, you dont have to be a first year to have an awesome time!" Sukie said as he danced around.

Lucy rolled her eyes playfully, "ah yes, the inner child" she replied. She giggled as Sukie danced around "votre Sukie si mignon" she said giving him a fond look, "si seulement vous étiez quelques ans plus vieux" she added in a sort of sad tone.

Sukie nodded. "Ah yes, the inner child of yours!" he said with a smile. Lucy then mumbled a few sentenced he didn't understand. He looked at her in a confused manner. "Erm what..?" he asked, realizing her sad tone, although he didn't understand anything. "And do you want to join my "I love Pink" club?" he asked with a big smile.

Lucy blushed when she realised she had spoken out loud. "oh nothing, just nonsence" she replied still blushing, when he asked her about his i love pink club Lucy grined brightly "of course I would! pink is amazing!" she exclaimed. "gosh, cheerleading squad i love pink club, we are making this school great"

Sukie beamed. "You are officially a member of the "I love Pink" club dear lady," he said in his most gentlemanly voice, although it still sounded a little girlish. "Oh yes we are!" he said excitedly, doing 2 more somersaults. "So what you wanna do now?" he asked Lucy with a big enthusiastically.

Lucy thought for a moment about what they should do next, "well we could go exploring, I havn't checked out the forest yet" Lucy said with a small smile "what do you think?" she asked.

Sukie looked at Lucy and gave her a small smile. "I guess so, although I've never been there before. I'm afraid of the dark and beast and all that kind of thing. But i guess you're around, so maybe I'll go," he admitted nervously. "Let's just hope we don't meet any creatures, or I'll probably run crazily back to the castle," he continued with a chuckle.

((want me to start the topic?))
Lucy smiled brightly "okay lets go!" she said cheerfully before walking towards the forest.

(( Sure, why not? ))

Sukie followed Lucy to the forests, praying that they wouldn't meet any magical beasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back