Cheerleading

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
Sukie loved cheerleading. He was the cheerleading captain for the Quidditch Team back in Japan. Dissapointed to find out there wasn't a cheerleading team here in Hogwarts New Zealand, Sukie felt like he was going to die. Nevertheless, he stayed optimistic and was thinking of suggesting a quidditch team.

Sukie was bored that day. He had spent the whole day in the library, particularly trying to find out more about Slytherin. Bored, he walked to the lawn so as to get some air.

Sukie smiled as he stepped onto the lawn. He just loved the Hogwarts Ground. Sukie started to do some sheerleading stunts including some splits as he de-stressed himself. As he was doing a partiularly diffisult stunt, one of his newly-manicured pink fingernail broke.

"Oh dear!" Sukie exclaimed as he looked at his broken fingernail.

Lucy was wearing a yellow and red poka dotted top, one of the sleaves was hanging off her shoulder and the top showed a little bit of her belly button, she wore just regular jeans and flip flops. She saw a boy out on the lawn doing some cheerleading, her and her brother had done years of acrobatics. She smiled and started doing summersaults over to the boy, once she was there she smiled at him "hello" she greeted him with her french accent "I'm Lucy"

Sukie flicked his jet black at the girl and batted his long fake eyelashes. "Oh hi Lucy, I'm Sukie Takahiro," replied in his normak charming and melodic voice. "Do you know how to fix a broken fingernail?" he asked girlishly, showing Lucy his super-shiny pink fingernails. "I just got a 90 galleon manicure!" he said sadly. "Oh dear, i hope it grows back," he replied, sounding like he wanted to cry.

Lucy giggled a little to the boy "Oh i hate it when that happens!" she exlaimed. The boy had such nice nails for a boy, she pulled out her wand "reparo" she said pointing her wand at the boys hot pink nail, it fixed instintly. "There you go Sukie, good as new" she said giving him a winning smile "I saw that you were doing cheerleading, it looks so much fun" Lucy said sitting down in the splits position.

Sukie watched innocently as the older girl fixed his broken nail. "Oh thank you so much!" he said excitedly, wiping away a tear. "And yes, i was doing cheerleading! I used to be the captain back in Japan," Sukie explained proudly. "Do you want to cheer with me?" he asked. "And you're such a natural.." he commented remembering when Lucy did a somersault over him.

Lucy jumped up "oh i would love to!" she said excitedly. "you must be wonderful if you were the captin" she gushed. "Its a shame hogwarts dosnt have cheerleaders, they did back in Beauxbatons, i miss that school" Lucy added. "what can you do?" she asked.

(( sorry, that was really lame -_- ))

(( I don't think its lame :lol: ))

"Thanks you so much darling," he replied proudly. He really was proud of the fact that he was cheerleading captain. "Oh you're from Beaxbatons? You're so luckky! I always loved the uniform. The blue dress is just so nice! I'd rather wear the Beaxbatons uniform than this," he commented, pointing to his Slytherin uniform. "I'm sure I would looke pretty in your uniform," Sukie said excitedly.

"I can do a lot of things. Forward rolls, somersaults, hand stands and twirls!" he replied, showing off to the older girl.

(( thanks ^_^ ))
Lucy smiled even more brightly at the boy "Oh thank-you, yes the uniforms were so much nicer, infact i brought a few of them here to hogwarts" she said happily, "I plan on wearing my nicest one to yule ball" she added. Lucy looked lovely in blue, much better then she did in the black hogwarts robes. She clapped as Sukie demonstraited for her, she stood up and did a bacl flip landing with the splits "me and my brother did years of gymnastics" she replied, "i have a few metals" she added.

Sukie beamed. "No wonder you're so good!" he replied with a big cheerful smile. "I was thinking to wear this pink and white dress to the yule ball, but i think everyone will laugh," Sukie uttered. "So now i think i'll be wearing a hot-pink suit instead, and it will have glitter on it," he said excitedly. Sukie did another somersault. "So, do you have any sibling?" he asked curiously as he picked a pink flower from the plant nearest to him, and placed it behind his ear, on his hair. "I'm the oldest in my family and i have a nine year old brother called Eldo..What about you?" he inquired.

(( damn, the perfect guy for lucy and there 3 years apart -_- ))
"oh pink is definatly your color, you would look lovely in a dress suit" Lucy replied, she was really starting to like this boy. He started talking about siblings "well, I'm one of three triplets" Lucy said "my brother Carlisle is in Gryffindor with me but our sister Zaida is in Slytherin, were all 14" she added, "will your brother be coming to hogwarts she asked sitting down doing the splits again.

( Mwahahahaha :p ^_^ ))

"Wow, triplets huh? That's so cool," Sukie commented, playing with his hair. "Oh yes, Eldo's coming next year, and his just like me! I'm so proud of him," Sukie replied happily. "He's beginning to like cheerleading now, and he loves pink just like me!" Sukie continued, beaming as he did so. Sukie did a half-split right in front of Lucy.

"What i do not like of this uniform, is that it can't be stretched and i will probably have a tear in my pants if i do full split," Sukie said in a low tone. "Oh well, better remind myself to use a skirt next time," he added optimistically.

"Oh I can't wait to meet him" Lucy said, "he sounds so much fun, just like his older brother" Lucy laughed a little as he talked about his uniform "I can't wait to see" she said with a smirk. "I think we may need to make our own cheerleading team, with uniforms" she said with a bright smile.

Sukie nodded in agreement. "I want the cheerleading uniform to be pink," he said hopefully. "But other color weould be nice too i gues.." he added as he did a somersault. "So Lucy, how is it like having triplets?Do you all fight?" he inquired curiously. "I can't wait to meet them, they must be as interesting as you," he continued, flicking his hair.

Lucy winked at Sukie "yes, pink would be amazing" When he asked her what it was like to be a triplet she smiled "you'd think we'd fight, but me and my brother and sister get along famously" Lucy said, "well we did.... you see, my brother has started dating and the girl has stolen him from us, she's all he ever talks about, me and her met and got into a huge fight, i havn't talked to Carlisle since" she said in a sad tone with tears in her eyes. This was the first fight she had ever been in with one of her siblings and it felt horriable.

Sukie smiled at Lucy understandingly. "Don't worry, you still have me.." he replied calmly and sweetly. 'So, who's Carlisle dating?" he inquired, playing with his hair again for like the one hundredth and second time. "And do Zadia or you have boyfriends?" he asked, getting more and more interested in the topic, although he was a little too young.

Lucy lent over and hugged Sukie "thanks" she said. When she let go she crossed her legs "some girl in Gryffindor, 4th year, Andromeda" she replied with distaste, "and no, neither me or Zadia are dating, no one has really been my type, and all the boys back at Beauxbatons think I'm weird" Lucy huffed. She began swating around infront of her face "stupid nargles, always trying to steal my earrings" she said.

Sukie laughed. "I must admit, your earrings are very nice," he replied with a chuckle. Sukie hugged Lucy back. "They think you're wierd? I cannot think of any reason for that, you are so normal and fabulous!" Sukie exclaimed excitedly. "So, who's the oldest triplet?" he asked curiously.

Lucy smiled at Sukie "awe thank-you" she said. Lucy thought for a moment about who was the oldest "you know I'm not really sure" Lucy said after a bit, "although I think it may be Zadia" she added. She looked around the lawn "the grounds here are beautiful, not as beautiful as Marseille, you have to go there some time" she said with a bright smile.

"Maybe I should.."Sukie replied with a smile, as dimples appeared on his face. "And yes, the grounds is beautiful, that's why I love walking here, just admiring the beautiful view and all," he answered with a small smile.

"awwe, dimples are so cute" she said laughing. "your gunna be so popular with the girls" she added with a half smile half frown.

"Gee thanks! I love my dimples, and Eldo had dimples just like me," he answered thinking if his younger brother. "Popular with the girls? Is that a good thing?" Sukie asked innocently.

"only if you want it to be" Lucy replied. "what, you've never had a crush before?" lucy asked jokingly. "when i was your age I had a new crush everyday" she added embarresed. She jumped up and started doing summersaults again "I'm sorry, i can never sit still for too long" she said doing a hand stand.

Sukie laughed. "I've never realy had a crush before," Sukie admitted with a frown on his cute face. "But i'm growing, so i'll just let nature do its course," he said with a smile. Sukie then joined Lucy do some somersaults.

"well thats good" Lucy admitted, "it got a bit crazy for a while, my brother and sister could stand to be around me" Lucy said laughing. She stood up straight again and did a few back flips. "I can't wait to get the squad together, do you think we should hold try outs?" she asked.

Sukie nodded. "Yeah we should!" he answered as he jumped around excitedly. "I can't wait to have a cheerleading team! It will be super awesome!" he exclaimed enthusiastically, as he did a little funny dance. "I'm gonna make you the captain, you're a natural" he said with a big smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back