OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly knew she had already worn this costume a couple of years ago or so, but she didn't have the time during the break to find anything new. She had hoped that no one would notice the repeated outfit, but she guessed it didn't really matter at this point. After getting ready and saying a quick goodbye to her cat, Molly quickly made her way down to the great hall. After going to the Halloween feast for the last couple of years during her time at Hogwarts, she still quite enjoyed it. The girl decided to make her way down to where the activity areas were. She looked around noticing a group of people around before making her way towards the nearest person. "Excuse me, Hi! Would you like a cheering person to cheer you on while you do the pinata or the bobbling for apples? Totally okay if you don't need one!"

Genevieve was very excited for the upcoming Halloween celebrations, especially since she had missed out on the one last year with all of her exams and training that she had to study for. She decided this year she would attend again, hoping that it wouldn't disappoint. Rather than going as something scary, Evie decided she would go as a Victorian Princess, as she was sure no one else had that idea. She was waiting in line at the apple bobbing when she was startled by a familiar voice. "Molly!" she exclaimed, jumping with excitement. "Do you want to do the apple bobbing with me? You can cheer me on and then I can cheer you on in petite Victorian fashion." She giggled a little and bowed slightly to be in character, unsure how she was going to pull it off, but willing to try.

"Evie!" Molly replied back cheerfully, always happy to see her best friend. Molly giggled and nodded a little. "Sure! I'd be happy to join you! And I'll definitely cheer you on" Molly says with a cheer, as she waved her pom poms around as if she was doing a cheer. "I like your costume by the way! It's super pretty and cool!" Molly said as she complimented her friend's costume. She giggled a little as Evie tried to bow and Molly decided to bow somewhat like Evie. "Would you like to go first your highness?" Molly says in a fake posh accent, as she giggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back