Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
((Yellow, open after Jatin Tiwari))

Kauri very vaguely recognised the next name on his list... Jatin had been one of the more enthusiastic kids on the first year tour this year, and he was relieved to have some idea of who he was looking for. Kauri had seen Jatin around the common room before, so he decided that would be his first point of call, heading upstairs. On his way though, to his delight Kauri spotted a familiar face heading down the stairs towards him. "Hey!" He called out happily, hurrying over to the boy. "You're Jatin Tiwari, right? I've got a delivery for you!"

Jatin was hungry so he was heading down from the common room to get some food. He was on a mission, so he barely recognized Kauri coming towards him. Jatin looked up at prefect. "Hey, Kauri! Did I get a rose?!" he asked excitedly.

Kauri beamed, pleased to have found the right person so quickly. "You sure did!" He said happily, reaching into his basket. It took him a moment to make sure he had the right rose and attached card, before handing them over with a smile. "Here you are!"

You're cool!
-Sully

Jatin looked at the rose and the note and smiled. "Thanks Kauri! Do you have many deliveries left?"

Kauri was glad Jatin seemed happy with the rose, smiling at the sight of the boy's happiness. He nodded at Jatin's question, holding up his basket. "A few left to go, but not too many." He said cheerfully. "I should get going though, enjoy the rest of your day!" Kauri said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back