Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Last school year there is no Quidditch game, so, I didn't announce for some try outs but now that Tri-wizard tournament is finished. Its time for Quidditch games again :woot: and I'm happy to inform that, I, will be constructing cheerers again. But I want it to make it big, so, there will be no mixed ups like last-last year. If you are interested to join especially first years just signed up here for me to count the students who will be participating.

Cross your fingers for this to be a success ...
Code:
[quote=Boys and Girls]1.
10.[/quote]
PS: Anyone can join ... not just first years even older students can.

Lexi Rodriguez
Slytherin Captain

Eden will be coming back to squad that is if Lexi will let her back on the team.

Once school starts we should have try outs. Eden will come just to watch the new girls try out.

Indie King-Dixon would love to try out for the squad.
[Currently she isn't sorted but is hoping to be a Slytherin]

If Bella could join, that would be cool :)

Koboshi, would like to join. She isn't sorted yet, but is hoping for Slytherin

A-10-tion

All people listed here should be joining this Cheerleading. Try-outs will be on Monday, 24th of May 2010. Prepare a routine and an appropriate song, all must be in youtube only. After roleplaying a routine and with the song in it, you are required to make a cheer for your own house. Make it short only. Try-outs will be held at the pitch

See you there :)

Oh then Koboshi wont do it. I dont know how to use youtube...... I know pretty pathetic and that but yeah.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back